The Magic Bullet

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
If I am using R/O as a water source and I currently now use a Cal-Mag additive, would I discontinue using Cal-Mag and just substitute using the Ca25 through a floral feeding instead every 7-10 days when the lights go off, with or with out the other teas. Is that the idea??

UC system
UC nutes lineup only, thus far

Thank you OP by the way

No. Keep using your normal nutrients. Ca25 is a supplement that will deliver Ca and hormones directly through the leaves. The recipe is right here in this thread.

lilzayne

lilzayne

Hey Cap,

I just ordered some therm x70 to use in conjunction with your bennies.
I was wondering how much therm x70 to use per gallon of distilled water?
Also, I was wondering if it matters what order to mix the therm x70... before adding the bennies or after adding the bennies?
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

-Lil Zayne

lilzayne

lilzayne

Thanks Cap. I realized once I actually got the bottle it had directions on the label... Really loving how this stuff works with your bennies, and I get no spots on leaves from the talc!

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I got no talc spots this last round either,great product @Capulator

ivyboy1225

ivyboy1225

First time foliar feeding, I usually apply root + foliar ogbiowar products as a drench. Can anyone tell me if a paint sprayer (wagner)/atomizer is really worth it? I was going to pick up the hand pump today and wasn't sure if it would be too much work... have to take care of babies under 30+ lgts.

T

Tree Guru

First time foliar feeding, I usually apply root + foliar ogbiowar products as a drench. Can anyone tell me if a paint sprayer (wagner)/atomizer is really worth it? I was going to pick up the hand pump today and wasn't sure if it would be too much work... have to take care of babies under 30+ lgts.

Get a graco, you will not be disappointed!

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

I have been playing with my foliars for a bit, and I wanted to share with everyone my current blend, which has been rocking the house over here.

I call it the magic bullet. Follow the hyperlinks embedded in the words for more info.

THE MAGIC BULLET:

I strain 1/2 gallon of tea with root pack and foliar pack in to a 1 gallon tank sprayer and fill up to the gallon mark with dechlorinated tap water. I use this filter with a big blue housing to dechlorinate my tap.

I then add to the sprayer:

1 oz of growmore kelp SHAKE UP SPRAYER AT THIS TIME TO MIX KELP
1 tsp of Ca25

Shake up the sprayer for a minute to mix it all up.

I use this solution to soak all the plants from cutting to week 3 of bloom. I do not pH it. It is pretty much neutral.

This is a game changer. 1x per week be consistent.

Cheers,

Cap

nice, that calcium 25 is from that calcium on corn crops video i posted a while back if i recall correctly...and the kelp as a foliar would be acting as a calcium facilitator i believe correct? kind of like bloom khaos from nectar of the gods?

so basically you are supercharging your plants with potassium, calcium and bennies, correct?

5haco

@Capulator

since you started this thread three years ago I figured it may have changed. still using? any updates?

Zorlac

Zorlac

I called the people at calcium-25 today and asked about using spreaders/surfactants with the product. the lady was quite clear " NO! NO! NO! do not mix it with anything and make sure you spray with a fertilizer a couple of days after ca-25."

however, it seems like people are having luck mixing it with some yucca. I wonder if it reduces effectiveness at all?

P

PharmHand

I wouldn't mix it, it will reduce its effectiveness. The website is very clear not to mix it with anything , it'll render it a standard calcium product, they've obviously done research. It's a great product and so are caps bennies and sea green, just use them separately on different days. Stop being lazy lol

P

PharmHand

Cap will know for sure but I think it'd be fine. Pretty sure sea green is kelp humic molasses fish hydrolysate and yucca( my guess, it only lists fish hydro and humic) all of which are great tea amendments. It does foam up a lot though so some good fish hydrolysate or something else oily should help suppress the foam long enough to brew some good numbers

Top Bottom