The Miracles Of Banana

• Thread starter detroitjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Necromancer

Necromancer

If you are asking me, it smells like kinda like bananas, molasses and alcohol :) but very faint smells as lactobacilli kills most of it. I am thinking of running the same strains one more time as i have revegging clones, it would be interesting to see if it helps with trichomes too.
I've heard using powder milk increases trichome production as well as Terpinator. I was also told that a couple ml's of pure blueberry juice in bloom feed turns pistils and flowers purple in bloom. I believe this source but never tried it myself because I had purchased a good 2 to 3 years worth of Terpinator and had no need to modify my plants to turn purple because their already in the genetics.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

You dont just boil the shit and call it good? Interesting

I was waiting for someone to bring this up.

Crimson nailed it... fermentation... or you could compost but both take time. I'm sure detroitjoe's intentions are good but I think your asking for all kinds of nasty's with this process. Missing a couple steps but again just my opinion.

Necromancer

Necromancer

I was waiting for someone to bring this up.

Crimson nailed it... fermentation... or you could compost but both take time. I'm sure detroitjoe's intentions are good but I think your asking for all kinds of nasty's with this process. Missing a couple steps but again just my opinion.
I was also wondering if 12 hours is long enough for fermentation to happen. Joe is definitely unorthodox is his way of growing.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
I've heard using powder milk increases trichome production as well as Terpinator. I was also told that a couple ml's of pure blueberry juice in bloom feed turns pistils and flowers purple in bloom. I believe this source but never tried it myself because I had purchased a good 2 to 3 years worth of Terpinator and had no need to modify my plants to turn purple because their already in the genetics.
Blueberry idea seems interesting tho were i live i don’t have free access to those :) on the other hand i like bananas and throw away the peels, same with the leaves, alfalfa is cheap and nettles are free :D also purple is so overrated imo, my prior 2 grows my plants turned purple without adding anything, just lower temps at night about 18-20 C. But its a good tip if anyones into that.
I will look into powdered milk tho, for 2 reasons actually, first one is the trichome production second and most important one i heard some guys using it as a defoamer for teas and if it increases trichomes on top of that :)

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
milk with a little water ..with high temps , it will solve the most severe cases of mildew...mold.
Agreed don’t spray it on buds tho. Also potassium bicarbonate is even better imo, no organic matter that may decompose on the plant.

Necromancer

Necromancer

milk with a little water ..with high temps , it will solve the most severe cases of mildew...mold.
Their was a study with farmers using milk along with ferts and the plants that had Milk incorporated with feed had more vigorous growth compared to the ones that did not. I could not find that exact article but here is one for reference.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Their was a study with farmers using milk along with ferts and the plants that had Milk incorporated with feed had more vigorous growth compared to the ones that did not. I could not find that exact article but here is one for reference.
When i am making lactobacilli serum i use milk as anyone else and the whey i am left with is pretty nurturing for the plants i think. Tho using milk has some benefits, i wouldn’t want to just use it as is. I am becoming a fermentation freak :D

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

yup. i give them milk all the time. the one with the red cap.
its great for the soil.
all the micro organisims love it.
i have all kinds of bugs in my soil no way is it sterile.
im not knocking todays farmers but they are lazy and full of fear.

its quite barbaric when you think about it ..kinda like hanibal lecture type shit but i feed the plant ...itself.

you guys talk about fermentation.
ABSOLUTELY.
only i do it all together.
i literally cook the plant for its entire life.

what ever container your using, COVER THE BASE of the plant.
yes, cover it. leave a hole for the stem to poke out.
keep the soil warm..and everything in the water will distill...
most are scared of heat but i use it to cook everything directly in the container.

simple things here and there go a long way.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
yup. i give them milk all the time. the one with the red cap.
its great for the soil.
all the micro organisims love it.
i have all kinds of bugs in my soil no way is it sterile.
im not knocking todays farmers but they are lazy and full of fear.

its quite barbaric when you think about it ..kinda like hanibal lecture type shit but i feed the plant ...itself.

you guys talk about fermentation.
ABSOLUTELY.
only i do it all together.
i literally cook the plant for its entire life.

what ever container your using, COVER THE BASE of the plant.
yes, cover it. leave a hole for the stem to poke out.
keep the soil warm..and everything in the water will distill...
most are scared of heat but i use it to cook everything directly in the container.

simple things here and there go a long way.
Aaa thats why they are wilting like crazy.
Well its not my place to tell you, you are killing them slowly, but you are.
Also they look meager, because of your unorthodoxy.

Top Bottom