• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I stepped up my dab game today, American quarts nail made by the pukin begal himself!
49374057 7F09 43BD A659 DE77B6884975
55AE431E 68BF 4A81 A889 480326A072BF
and this
5F82712D 72B3 4245 9D42 396B6C861290

incogneato

incogneato

W as up dude? You harvest your gg#4 was it? I know we were right around the same schedule.. harvested half room at 9 weeks and the other half tomorrow at 10 weeks. Got some sexed reno gear ready to flip...
Im chopping tomorrow, day 73. Lights went out yesterday.
Last of the dread bread. Doesn' look done at 10 weeks. Maybe 11 or 12...
Oooowwweeed! Looking dank, i wanted to grab a pack of those at some point.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
@GT21 does this warrant a murika?
C1319106 99D8 4479 B5ED 9FAC53B6F81E
What a jipp!:cry: First they kick them off the medians so they can’t get the left turn drivers at the stop light. Now they are trying to combat the givers, make them feel guilty. I would be livid if I was a suburb panhandler :mad:
Suburban Pan handling has become an epidemic around here. This new sign may put a dent in there game though. A lot of people who believe in government will roll that window down and tell them there Donation is at the local agency :cry:

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
@GT21 does this warrant a murika?View attachment 804706 What a jipp!:cry: First they kick them off the medians so they can’t get the left turn drivers at the stop light. Now they are trying to combat the givers, make them feel guilty. I would be livid if I was a suburb panhandler :mad:
Suburban Pan handling has become an epidemic around here. This new sign may put a dent in there game though. A lot of people who believe in government will roll that window down and tell them there Donation is at the local agency :cry:
Land of the free home of the brave.. Who wrote that crock of shit?

Sir i cant give you a bottle of water... Gov says so!!! I bet they want to ban it because its tax free

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Land of the free home of the brave.. Who wrote that crock of shit?

Sir i cant give you a bottle of water... Gov says so!!! I bet they want to ban it because its tax free
Good old city of Colorado Springs! And your probally right, they see people getting money with out paying taxes they will try to stop it. Kind of like how the home grows they bust are always cartel, and never just a dude growing plants putting food on the table.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
2 words...…... capitalism suxx.

And we can thank Milton Friedman and the Chicago Boys for living under a capitalist based economy where the thinking is no regulation and that the free market will always correct itself.

Heres some more information on ole Milton and the Chicago School of Economics.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_Boys

If some of you ever wonder why things are the way they are from an economics standpoint I recommend a very good read by Naomi Klein titled "The Shock Doctrine" will help open your eyes and help you connect the dots of just what and who really pull the strings in the international economic scheme of things...……

Nothing but the best for those on top of the heap and nothing coming for the working man except more austerity measures, privatization, poverty etc...………..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom