The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

We weren’t, to busy experimenting with iligal substances!! Remember the war on drugs was in full swing.

Yup, I remember all of Nancy Reagan's bullsh*t. Didn't stop me from being a full-on test subject. Still, gas was under a buck, we could get a lid for ten, didn't have to have car insurance (CA, 90% of my cars weren't even registered, lol). We could still smoke anywhere, even school. Wish I would have saved a few of those Mc D's ashtrays, f^ckin iconic. (I just carried over with concert t-shirts and Levi's from the 70's. But it was like getting getting my eyes burned out of my head with all that Cyndi Lauper/Madonna neon sh*t the girls were wearing.)

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Yup, I remember all of Nancy Reagan's bullsh*t. Didn't stop me from being a full-on test subject. Still, gas was under a buck, we could get a lid for ten, didn't have to have car insurance (CA, 90% of my cars weren't even registered, lol). We could still smoke anywhere, even school. Wish I would have saved a few of those Mc D's ashtrays, f^ckin iconic. (I just carried over with concert t-shirts and Levi's from the 70's. But it was like getting getting my eyes burned out of my head with all that Cyndi Lauper/Madonna neon sh*t the girls were wearing.)
One sister dressed like madona the other one wished she was Michael Jackson this was me

Toaster79

Toaster79

I'm not trying to get the hammer or start anything . In that being said are the mods the only person/s on this site that matter ?? There are many of these people that support this site . I rep this website have told many good growers about the community . I do believe this site will be full of noobs and mods if everyone's ran off . I've noticed just the last two days the new post section is halfway dead people are running man I had a buddy get on here see some comments from the mods disrespecting someone asking a question. that buddy signed off hasn't come back we aren't here by force we are here by choice . Once again I would Realy like to not get the hammer I like everyone here includeing you . I just think there's some one sidedness . I have seen much disrespect from the mods !

Word!

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

One sister dressed like madona the other one wished she was Michael Jackson this was me

Liked his music but he dressed a little too much like a goth Richard Simmons, LOL. Metallica was more my SPEED.
Metallica 050411 0107

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom