The Multi Farmer Blueberry Extravaganza 2018/19

• Thread starter UncleRomulus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Still not done? I thought it was like 60 days or so.
Not this pheno. But also I locked it out for a bit at one point and faded it too early. Over all it’s been a disaster, but I’m getting some good smoke and lessons o plenty learned. 1st time growing blueberry for me. Good way for one to be forced to get ones shit together. Second gen will be done earlier I’m sure

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Not this pheno. But also I locked it out for a bit at one point and faded it too early. Over all it’s been a disaster, but I’m getting some good smoke and lessons o plenty learned. 1st time growing blueberry for me. Good way for one to be forced to get ones shit together. Second gen will be done earlier I’m sure

What are your experiences, this is my first time with blueberry too, maybe i can skip some fuck ups along the way :)

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

I hear mike j started with dj s, Dutch p, SAG, whole bunch of different blueberries to make his (can’t beleive everything you read on the ol Internet but still). I feel peak s blueberry could display many different genes of the classic bluebs of yesteryear.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

What are your experiences, this is my first time with blueberry too, maybe i can skip some fuck ups along the way :)
They Hate the cold I noticed. My other plants in veg didn’t care at all when I was running a bit cold in there.
Constantly overdosing it on N whilst lacking various micros, forcing the grower to actually pay attention.
Yours seem great and trouble free and mine was a bloody mutant from the start.. you might not have the experience I had. Plus you are a better grower than me man. Lol I’ve just gotten lucky a few times and had some smokable bud

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
They Hate the cold I noticed. My other plants in veg didn’t care at all when I was running a bit cold in there.
Constantly overdosing it on N whilst lacking various micros, forcing the grower to actually pay attention.
Yours seem great and trouble free and mine was a bloody mutant from the start.. you might not have the experience I had. Plus you are a better grower than me man. Lol I’ve just gotten lucky a few times and had some smokable bud

Nah man, i’m just learning as i go along :)

Yeah the mutant thing is clear especially on one plant. Its like 4 plants grafted onto each other. With every node the pattern was changing. Started normal, after topping, pushed only one growth tip from each main, next node, 2 from the same side and none on the other, 3rd node went trifoliate. I topped there and cleared the rest :)

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Here are my blueberries. Seems 2 of them gonna be yield monsters. I better keep up with the feeding, they are only in 2 gallon and i’m pretty sure the pot is empty at this point. #3 is showing purples on the calyxes. Hope its genetic and not some deficiency :)
#2 is a little fussy but if the smoke is stellar she will stay in the mix and probably will be crossed with #1 or #3.

67BA0580 7407 41BF B0C2 39363C9FBB8A
04CC42D7 8FF0 4B39 B42C FBF188F64FFE
D66B6948 1D70 405C 8DBF 50EBC8541A49

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Here are my blueberries. Seems 2 of them gonna be yield monsters. I better keep up with the feeding, they are only in 2 gallon and i’m pretty sure the pot is empty at this point. #3 is showing purples on the calyxes. Hope its genetic and not some deficiency :)
#2 is a little fussy but if the smoke is stellar she will stay in the mix and probably will be crossed with #1 or #3.

View attachment 849130 View attachment 849131 View attachment 849132
Nice uniform training on those.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Nice uniform training on those.

Thanks man. Just topped. Some grew a little taller than the others but generally i’m ok with it.

Are we allowed to say where our genetics came from? Don't want to get banned. Haha.

Well i always give the seedbanks name i don’t think thats a problem. These are DP blueberry.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Love this blueberry #3 already. Purpling very nicely and with 22C night temps. Very compact buds and countless pistils. If all those calyxes swell nicely.. wow! :D
Found one nanner on the #1, plucked it 2 days ago. Checking daily. I don’t want to cull it because it has very good bud formation also. Smell is terrific too. It may have pollinated the top it popped out of. Some pistils are turning brown on the tippy tops but it may also because the damn thing is so tall that i’m always rubbing or smashing the tops somewhere when i try to move it out of the tent. Can’t imagine growing this in a 5 gal.
#2 is going good too. Smell and bud formation is promising eventho its a stout plant.
C203B176 58F6 4E41 804D BAC89BAE9E76
4C9A6B45 2FEB 49D9 B028 9A08493589CA

Last edited:
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Love this blueberry #3 already. Purpling very nicely and with 22C night temps. Very compact buds and countless pistils. If all those calyxes swell nicely.. wow! :D
Found one nanner on the #1, plucked it 2 days ago. Checking daily. I don’t want to cull it because it has very good bud formation also. Smell is terrific too. It may have pollinated the top it popped out of. Some pistils are turning brown on the tippy tops but it may also because the damn thing is so tall that i’m always rubbing or smashing the tops somewhere when i try to move it out of the tent. Can’t imagine growing this in a 5 gal.
#2 is going good too. Smell and bud formation is promising eventho its a stout plant.
View attachment 849673 View attachment 849674
Daaaaaaaamn.. looking good over there. Your a brave sob pluckin naners and lettin it ride. Badass

Top Bottom