The Names Semisweet

• Thread starter Semisweet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

How much longer do you think they've. Got?ot?

• A WEEK OR TWO

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • MORW THAN THREE WEEKS

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
S

Semisweet

Here are a couple of pics from my first indoor grow. How are they looking?

The names semisweet
S

Semisweet

I tried to post more upclose pics it said my memory was to low but the phone deosnt even give the plants Any justice ill send some new ones tomorrow

S

Semisweet

It's not the phone it's the lighting ffs. You can use a $100k camera and lens and that pic would still look like shit
Yeah I know that but like I said ill have a few different up close pics without the light effects lol

H

heisen

Here are a couple of pics from my first indoor grow. How are they looking?
That scrog is in point.next time wait till the plants are finished flowering than drape the net over them or maybe that's what you did already
Everything looks real purple though.i never seen buds so purple and vibrant.very nice coloring also.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Hey bud, just turn off the light, or use the white light option if You have it on your led, and take a picture.
Try to zoom into the top most cola, use the zoom function on your phone camera, what you want to see is the mushroom like structure off The trichomes, c what we can tell via that clear pic once posted, is the color , looking for cloudy to Amber in the trichomes. For dative dominant strains chop at cloudy, indica dominant chop at 50% amber to cloudy.
Example below of indica dominant almost done

7E770742 19DF 4E6B B404 CE10D1E27C33
S

Semisweet

Hey bud, just turn off the light, or use the white light option if You have it on your led, and take a picture.
Try to zoom into the top most cola, use the zoom function on your phone camera, what you want to see is the mushroom like structure off The trichomes, c what we can tell via that clear pic once posted, is the color , looking for cloudy to Amber in the trichomes. For dative dominant strains chop at cloudy, indica dominant chop at 50% amber to cloudy.
Example below of indica dominant almost done

1538163754029 760179914

Latest posts

Top Bottom