The New Lineup

• Thread starter tokinblackguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bobby_604

I'm in Surrey everyday working :flower

I'll put the word out. Sounds as if im gonna have to give somebody a reach around to get this cut...lol

Do you know anything about the Chilliwack Hash Plant all the bikers grow? The huge yeilder?

That's impossible to get also.

:character0110:

S

Satchmo

Hey Reef, which OG was used in Harmony?? What's the general flower time gonna run? What type of yielder is Harmony? Speaking of yield, which one of your strains would you recomend for yield AND potency? Flower time is no factor for me. I have some RM G13 f2 (5) I am looking to crack soon. Any advice???

tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

satchmo, i think i remember reef saying the SFV OG was used. i'm not 100% sure but i'm pretty sure. if i find the thread, i'll link it for you.

D

Dubsta

our burmese has been worked with to create a burmese hindu hybrid that is 100% burmese looking in the bag and the biggest producer I have had in a buckets system we just call this strain Bertha ! 3.5 lbs from BUCKET .

Well now that I've made the switch to modified krusty buckets and doubled's med patient buckets all vertical lighting, I gotta get my hands on this Bertha strain. I just got Supreme HP and G13xHaze and a couple others in hand 2 days before the raid but unfortenently they only left my 4 beans of my Sannie's KO Kush witch is a small yielder and probably not the best for buckets witch sucks. Reef please get this Bertha strain out ASAP! I hope i can get my RM SD back soon also cause i read before u yielded 2lb in a bucket system before, i think that was in hightimes long time ago.

F

fink

Bump!

I've got to have some of these new strains when are they gonna hit the farm dont want to miss these!!!

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
reef

wat ohaze was used in the ultimate haze?

ikno she is a low producer n takes forever to finish but i want that haze bros haze,actually i prob give a lung or kidney maybe a child if i had one thats how bad i want her

i kno seeds r comin wats to exspect?som harmony

1luvbigherb

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Well now that I've made the switch to modified krusty buckets and doubled's med patient buckets all vertical lighting, I gotta get my hands on this Bertha strain. I just got Supreme HP and G13xHaze and a couple others in hand 2 days before the raid but unfortenently they only left my 4 beans of my Sannie's KO Kush witch is a small yielder and probably not the best for buckets witch sucks. Reef please get this Bertha strain out ASAP! I hope i can get my RM SD back soon also cause i read before u yielded 2lb in a bucket system before, i think that was in hightimes long time ago.

I've had good sucess with grapefruit in buckets, and I've got some SHP that I'll post up pics of once they get into buckets. Fattest leaves I have seen is on the SHP!

F2's of the burning bush please! I have many friends from egypt, it was a riot to have to knock the sand out of your weed when I visited! I would like to smoke egyptian weed and not have to knock sand out of it, grity joints kinda suck.

BlackBart

BlackBart

Looking forward to the Tuna Reef and also was wondering if Bazooka joe might be available at some point ?

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
pretty sure the bazookas already here...

werdna

werdna

New Seed Line Up ????, Help Please Reeferman !!,,,,,

:evilgrinI had been waiting for your seeds to come back out !. All I have left is 2 seed moms. Butterskotch Haw. & Kings Kross !. One of my favorites G13 times anything is gone !!!!. Your New G13 , G13 times Hash Plant 2 , or G 13 times anything ???. Which or all can I get these??. I loooked at altitude seed shop, but all has gone to fast, I love your G13 times BlueBerry Sativa, Is this the same G13 in the new Seeds Now ??,as it was "The Best Ever" Strain,Best all around!!! Please which strains do you reccommend ???.Also I dont know what the new strains are made of, ex:Tuna ,etc??. Please aim me in the right direction,Please Ref. as I need your gen fom the G13 ! Please & Thanks. I know what happened in the last year here, (as Lost my G13 fro U ) ,Been waiting patiently for any G13 stock. Thanks Please Try to HELP me out here . I know you are so busy,see if there is any chance please & thanks my friend !!!!!!!!!!! Werdna

convex

convex

Damn werdna, I have not seen your nic since reef's early site.

Seedsman is carrying some of reefs gear including his G13 ... seedjoint.com

alexdubbeat

alexdubbeat

anybody have some additional info or grow feef`s Cambodian x Purple Haze? i think it`s quite interesting strain))) and one more.... just wondering about Cambodian Phnom Phen stock, is this one have same old genetics (for example grown by nirrity) or some new reworked? i`m really interesting in this BOOOOOMBS!!!!!!!!!!

M

MorganFreeman

I am curious about the landrace panama red strain anyone tried this? or if the pure santa marta colombian gold will be stocked?

convex

convex

I think the Panama may have been on the shelf awhile ... I have a pack in soil for 2 weeks now - not a sign of life ;(

Dr.stickerdick

Dr.stickerdick

Sorry to here that Convex as I was looking at that too. Last time I smoked Pannama Red was 1976

convex

convex

Funny you say that - when asked what I look for in a strain I always answer Something that tastes like 1976 LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom