The New Lineup

• Thread starter tokinblackguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

I just got a pack of panama red from attitude that I'm gonna pop after I move, so I'll post up what happens.

Oh, I would like to see the romulan around again, that strain seems to have disappeared around CO.

buffbuds

buffbuds

I have that. I dunno why you can't find it, I know grateful meds occassionally has an older cut of romulan, not reefs, but guess who DOES have reef's romulan! MEeeeeeee :-) PMing you, someone please tell me if giving this cut away is a violation of TOS or whatever. Just trying to help a brother out!

R

Rabbi

Love Potion #2

Here is a pic or two of Ref's LP#2 dont have much left as its just like smoking the Columbian gold in the Late 70's. I cant even taste or see the G13 in it from the original cross.

IMG 15501
IMG 15511
bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
r abbi

its just like smoking the Columbian gold in the Late 70's. I cant even taste or see the G13 in it from the original cross.

since you are one of the lucky ones that have experienced our strains of yesteryear

please do tell how she taste ive always wanted too taste cg

i lov too hear a smoke report

1luvbigherb

T

Trillion

Jaw dropping pics rabbi, do you know if the "root beer" pheno is more common in LP#1 or #2?

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
in chatting in his old chat room on rms site i asked him where the best place to find the rootbeer pheno is and he said the only place it was ever found was the original lp

if you have researched ohaze sams reported a rootbeer pheno

bigherb,
"sam can u describe the ohaze smell n taste?"

Fruity, Sweet & Sour, Rootbeer, Cola, Chocolate, very /resinous hashy smell and taste.

To be honest the purple Hazes were maybe stronger but not as clear or as up and high. I liked the lime greens with maybe a bit of Thai blood. I do remember a med dark purp Haze that tasted just like root beer, amazing. I also had a Kerala that tasted just like Vics Metholated it was Camphor for sure, strong as hell but not as clear as I like.
I grew mex seeds from a bag of weed in 1965.

-SamS

soo its seems the colombian used in ohaze n smcg could be related/similar origins as we kno ohaze had lumbo bloodlines n had rootbeer traits as does reefs lp

1luvbigherb

T

Trillion

From happyhi at ic:

the four plants were
1. OH- purple calyxes green leaves, did not turn purple due to cold. red sap.
rich deep smoke, very very sweet, down to the last hit, many thought it tasted like
smoking juicy fruit with a very rich finish. no incense smell
2.Magenta- often referred to as the root beer plant because that's how it tasted to many.
3.light green almost silver blue- my favorite, we used to call it Bilko weed, cause we would watch lots of sargent bilko and laugh our asses off along with a bit of the honeymooners. this was the closest thing to smoking acid, very very clear and up.
taste was sweet but much spicier than the others, peppery sweet and very expansive.
4. green/brown- this plant had the most incense smell and was probably the most like old school high altitude mexican. i can't remember how the taste was different except that it was old school tasting, not as sweet more musky.
These memories are old as am i, so my apologies if they aren't as descriptive as some.

T

Trillion

Aussie is the original LP the LP#1 or is it an old line that is no longer available?

convex

convex

I remember these discussions back at RMS - Aussie is bang on.
The rootbeer pheno came from the dad of the original '04 breed.

T

Trillion

I was thinking this rootbeer pheno could be found in seedsman's sugar haze, SMCGxO haze.

TBH probably have to grow out like 50+ seeds though, what do you guys think?

J

Jimson

I am new here but I have seen your avatar more than once. But just now was the first time I said it aloud. Cool, wish I'd thought of that one!

BCNU

M

MASSES 420KING

hey reef i heard one of your new projects soon to drop is gonna be bubba x hp13 is that true papapapapaleeeeze say its soooo that would be uberdank

Latest posts

Top Bottom