The New Solistek A1 Complete Light System

• Thread starter GrowSolutions
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowSolutions

GrowSolutions

Grow Solutions
To the supportive community of THCfarmer,

SolisTek would like to introduce our A1 Complete Lighting System. As the double ended fixtures have become increasingly more popular for commercial warehouse or greenhouse style facilities, we have designed our fixture around the competition, with incredibly high output.

Presenting, the ultra high output, A1 Complete Light System by SolisTek:
(Measurements taken from 36" from light source)

solisteka1.jpg

These fixtures will be available soon.
Please Message for details.

Solistek a1
Last edited:
HeadGrow

HeadGrow

Hey Solis Tek! I'm running a few of these DE bulbs in my room with my other SE 1000's. They seem to perform equally to the single ended bulbs. Can you go over some of the benefits to using one over the other?

GrowSolutions

GrowSolutions

Grow Solutions
Hey Solis Tek! I'm running a few of these DE bulbs in my room with my other SE 1000's. They seem to perform equally to the single ended bulbs. Can you go over some of the benefits to using one over the other?

which lamps in specific are you running?

R

rascali

that's just the way that DE bulbs produce, there is always that asymmetry in the arc tube to deal with...

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I think I need to test one of these..................
Do you have a 600w version for the personal home gardener?

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

which lamps in specific are you running?
I'm using the SolisTek 1000W Double Ended 400V HPS Digital Lamp. It was a package deal that include:
  • 1 SolisTek 1000/600/400W Digital Ballast
  • 1 bulb of your choice
  • 1 SolisMax56 DE Commercial Reflector
I've yet to purchase my veg spectrum for these ballasts. I'm just curious at to the benefits when using the lights in a 10 light (5 lights x 2 rows) room compared to using single ended bulbs.

G

GrwrGoneWild

I'm superstoked to see these new DE's in action. I'm looking at the Gavita's but I'm not digging the reflector design. Im looking at yours and this would fit my grow needs for the SOG's I'm planning on running.

Keep us posted!.

GrowSolutions

GrowSolutions

Grow Solutions
I'm using the SolisTek 1000W Double Ended 400V HPS Digital Lamp. It was a package deal that include:
  • 1 SolisTek 1000/600/400W Digital Ballast
  • 1 bulb of your choice
  • 1 SolisMax56 DE Commercial Reflector
I've yet to purchase my veg spectrum for these ballasts. I'm just curious at to the benefits when using the lights in a 10 light (5 lights x 2 rows) room compared to using single ended bulbs.

HeadGrow, thanks for the reply. So the double ended HPS lamp differs a bit from the single ended version. Biggest difference is that it has higher IR output, which means slightly more heat from this lamp compared to a single ended lamp. DE HPS also has a slightly broader spectrum, if compare the spectral spd chart. The PAR/ppf µmol output is also slightly higher from 1,950 µmol in single ended to approx 2,100 µmol with the DE HPS. The double ended lamps, depending on which reflector you run them in was intended for rooms without height restrictions. With our new A1 system it is recommended to run the lights approx 34-36" from finishing canopy height. I hope this answers your question

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

I came across your de lamps as I was searching amazon for the gavita 1000w de fixture to purchase. I pumped my breaks on that purchase so fast. I've been rocking your matrix ballast with your splitter to excellent results, but I wanted to increase my yields, hence the pending switch to the gavita 1000w de. But, I'd personally rather keep my biz with you guys. You've always given me great customer service and your product speaks for itself. I know you're innovating and will provide a wealth of information when it's ready, but I've been licking my chops ever since I saw your video on fb yesterday. I'm just a humble tent grower, but I bought an 8x8 tent with the purpose of running the gavita on a light mover in hopes of getting a better yield than I can get with two of your 600's on your splitter bare bulb vertical. I'd easily get 1.2gpw+ with your matrix overclocked in a 4x8 tent with a "6 hurricane duct fan sucking the heat from the top of that tent.

Questions...Can I expect a higher yield from this new fixture compared to running your matrix ballast w/your splitter running 2x 600 (solis tek bulbs) bare bulb vertical?

Also, will this fixture be programmable like the matrix? It doesn't seem to be, because I don't see an lcd screen anywhere.

Lastly, I needed this like yesterday and I'm trying to hold off on buying another brand when you've guys have done me so right. Can we expect this before the year is out or is this a 2016 release?

GrowSolutions

GrowSolutions

Grow Solutions
I came across your de lamps as I was searching amazon for the gavita 1000w de fixture to purchase. I pumped my breaks on that purchase so fast. I've been rocking your matrix ballast with your splitter to excellent results, but I wanted to increase my yields, hence the pending switch to the gavita 1000w de. But, I'd personally rather keep my biz with you guys. You've always given me great customer service and your product speaks for itself. I know you're innovating and will provide a wealth of information when it's ready, but I've been licking my chops ever since I saw your video on fb yesterday. I'm just a humble tent grower, but I bought an 8x8 tent with the purpose of running the gavita on a light mover in hopes of getting a better yield than I can get with two of your 600's on your splitter bare bulb vertical. I'd easily get 1.2gpw+ with your matrix overclocked in a 4x8 tent with a "6 hurricane duct fan sucking the heat from the top of that tent.

Questions...Can I expect a higher yield from this new fixture compared to running your matrix ballast w/your splitter running 2x 600 (solis tek bulbs) bare bulb vertical?

Also, will this fixture be programmable like the matrix? It doesn't seem to be, because I don't see an lcd screen anywhere.

Lastly, I needed this like yesterday and I'm trying to hold off on buying another brand when you've guys have done me so right. Can we expect this before the year is out or is this a 2016 release?

Dirtyshawa, do you mind to email us direct? [email protected]
we look forward to assisting you, thanks!!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
To the supportive community of THCfarmer,

SolisTek would like to introduce our A1 Complete Lighting System. As the double ended fixtures have become increasingly more popular for commercial warehouse or greenhouse style facilities, we have designed our fixture around the competition, with incredibly high output.

Presenting, the ultra high output, A1 Complete Light System by SolisTek:
(Measurements taken from 36" from light source)

solisteka1.jpg

These fixtures will be available soon.
Please Message for details.
Hey, just wondering if you had any idea why your grid number r so uneven? Was the reflector asymetrically bent?

GrowSolutions

GrowSolutions

Grow Solutions
Hey, just wondering if you had any idea why your grid number r so uneven? Was the reflector asymetrically bent?

The grid #'s are actually pretty even overall, that in addition to overall spread with multiple units run in series is what we look for. We've tested every fixture and reflector available on the market and nothing tests perfectly uniform. We will have more data to release shortly, thank you!

Latest posts

Top Bottom