The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

You all know me by now.I like to have a go at making my own stuff.save money.even work better sometimes.anyway.ive got it in my head to make a hand trimmer.out of a hair clipper.im thinking,break off some teeth,so there's big enough gaps for foliage to cut through.dangerous on the old bell ringers.im thinking could work.look at the hand trimmers on line.there basically sheep shearers..haha...im I as nuts as this sounds?

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Works fine,stick em straight in the dirt.love it.
Awesome mate! Almost 100% germ rate in my veggies and herbs and watermelons and serrano peppers and lord knows what else i greminated!! Im out of containers...lmao! Good gawd! yo! @keiks how u figure best way to run these seeds? I know all are jot gonna be kept...maybe 2-4 out of the bunch...i woukd like to run the course on them but the more i think the more i am like...shit load of time to do it...im thinking throwing a few in...sex em...if the female run em in small pots...hold back the ones i feel have promise..and so the hole clone and keep the momma or poppa...
i am thinking this bad boy is a male...keeps telling me that

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

@keiksweat and the rest of the gang...need sum inout from ya'lls in selecting one of the following based on whatcha see...gonna post pics of this 6pack

All pics are White/fugukush/alohawhitewidow
X
chocolate thai...1st set of pics are

#5 & #6

#4/#3

# 2 & # 1...

Need to select uno y uno no mas! Got sum other beans waiting to get cracked! I do hope to get a male from one of them to start messing around wid sum pollen chucking so i can chuckle ...heheheh! Ya mon loving my monay! Weather is off snd on rain! Got to kove it al back in dricken hailing yikes

basseye

basseye

You all know me by now.I like to have a go at making my own stuff.save money.even work better sometimes.anyway.ive got it in my head to make a hand trimmer.out of a hair clipper.im thinking,break off some teeth,so there's big enough gaps for foliage to cut through.dangerous on the old bell ringers.im thinking could work.look at the hand trimmers on line.there basically sheep shearers..haha...im I as nuts as this sounds?
it sounds like it could work.

@MIKEZILLA you lots of flavors going there man,im super jelly of your crops :)

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Hmmm...share the results! I can dig it! Luv the creativity!

keiksweat

keiksweat

Awesome mate! Almost 100% germ rate in my veggies and herbs and watermelons and serrano peppers and lord knows what else i greminated!! Im out of containers...lmao! Good gawd! yo! @keiks how u figure best way to run these seeds? I know all are jot gonna be kept...maybe 2-4 out of the bunch...i woukd like to run the course on them but the more i think the more i am like...shit load of time to do it...im thinking throwing a few in...sex em...if the female run em in small pots...hold back the ones i feel have promise..and so the hole clone and keep the momma or poppa...View attachment 579664i am thinking this bad boy is a male...keeps telling me that
what's the rush lad,burn a bowl..take it easy man.you got a room full already.ya don't wana be over run if you might be moving.thats the only problem with regular beanz,you gotta run the numbers to get a winner..id sex them up first dude.see were you at then.i just done 6 cutz for family friend.had no jiffy plugs left.dunk in hormone gel,straight in soil.5 days and they were off.i ain't bothered now if I got plugs or not.im buying a mini fogger next week.and some neoprene collars,hockey pucks,finaly get my diy turbo fog cloner rolling.if it works well,I might by a load n stick em in dwc buckets to see how they run on fog.
I've still got my 4 bucket rdwc set with header tank and top feed.im thinking of setting it up,adding a big fogger to float in the header tank,have some 1"tube running out the top splitting into all 4 buckets and a pc fan blowing through a hole in lid of tank.fog would blow into the only exit,the 1"tube to the 4 potz.if it works ,would be excellent rdwc hybrid?what you guys think?

basseye

basseye

The beuaty of it all basseye...it can be you to! Where ya out of friend? Whatcha running? Whatcha all about mate?!
not legal here but im slowly getting my act together.just a few clones and seeds right now from a friend that grows and sells/trades to me.i do some trimming for him now and then.but its like pullin teeth to get info from him so i been cruising the interwebz lookin at all the dif methods n shit.

keiksweat

keiksweat

not legal here but im slowly getting my act together.just a few clones and seeds right now from a friend that grows and sells/trades to me.i do some trimming for him now and then.but its like pullin teeth to get info from him so i been cruising the interwebz lookin at all the dif methods n shit.
mate ,there's some real good peeps on here.excellent resources bro

basseye

basseye

mate ,there's some real good peeps on here.excellent resources bro
yeah im learning this.you kinda saved me from buying those mars led panels lol.i seen you and another dude eastcoastjoe talking about all the issues and said fuck it .

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Fosho Bro! Real cool
Peeps here...Where you out of? Fuck Prohibition! FREE WEED once and for all! And all the peeps ya got locked up! Chaps my ass! Goddamn right it does...got fuckers OD'ing on meds world wide! This plant has not harmed a soul!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

what's the rush lad,burn a bowl..take it easy man.you got a room full already.ya don't wana be over run if you might be moving.thats the only problem with regular beanz,you gotta run the numbers to get a winner..id sex them up first dude.see were you at then.i just done 6 cutz for family friend.had no jiffy plugs left.dunk in hormone gel,straight in soil.5 days and they were off.i ain't bothered now if I got plugs or not.im buying a mini fogger next week.and some neoprene collars,hockey pucks,finaly get my diy turbo fog cloner rolling.if it works well,I might by a load n stick em in dwc buckets to see how they run on fog.
I've still got my 4 bucket rdwc set with header tank and top feed.im thinking of setting it up,adding a big fogger to float in the header tank,have some 1"tube running out the top splitting into all 4 buckets and a pc fan blowing through a hole in lid of tank.fog would blow into the only exit,the 1"tube to the 4 potz.if it works ,would be excellent rdwc hybrid?what you guys think?
Never in a rush! But always in a hurry! Lol! Who said i have not been burning smoking toking and vaping since i opened me peepers @ 4am...hehe! Wud ya sex em up pull em out after they showed? Or clone wm @ that point if they for keeps and cull the makes and run whats not for keeps...this move put a monkey wrench in my plan stan!! What to do what to do!

keiksweat

keiksweat

Pu
Never in a rush! But always in a hurry! Lol! Who said i have not been burning smoking toking and vaping since i opened me peepers @ 4am...hehe! Wud ya sex em up pull em out after they showed? Or clone wm @ that point if they for keeps and cull the makes and run whats not for keeps...this move put a monkey wrench in my plan stan!! What to do what to do!
pull the dads,find best keepers for moms.keep a male separate until he bust a nut.then scoop that shit up n sling the bloke in compo pile mt first bucket full of cannabil canna compo is nearly done.cant believe how quick it was.veggie,peeling,tea bags n canna foliage.gooood shhiiiiit brother.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

What a mess @keikswat! Took off the fricken trelises on both...lets see of they stay in place and dont bunch up...i have a ton of work in both these never again...main linkng from here on out!

Top Bottom