The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

hey guys, @RosevilleKid ,@Buddaone1 ,@420lyfePPP ,@jipp ,@MTBKush
@mancdank and all the crew,glad to see you all banging away still,Chris ,how's the knee.? Mike,wudupp pal....420...luv ya like my brother bro..got a new spot coming up...hopefully...keep ya fingers crossed for me..keiks.

jipp

jipp

@mancdank and all the crew,glad to see you all banging away still,Chris ,how's the knee.? Mike,wudupp pal....420...luv ya like my brother bro..got a new spot coming up...hopefully...keep ya fingers crossed for me..keiks.
hey bro, its there. laughs.

our pal 420; they are hoping dialysis ( something like that ) may save his life.. lets hope.

im doing ok.. learning to grow.. i have no natural green thumb. laughs.

how are you?

chris.

keiksweat

keiksweat

How tall is that plant? LST? Topped? Any chance of a pic of the lower structure of the plant?
yo dan,how's it going me ole China?
killing me having no bud bro...killing me more not growing it....didnt realise how big a part of my life it was until it was taken from me....got a small cellar at mates to use soon.just got to sort out some damp proofing.he had spider mites down there a while bk.im taking no risks.still got me smart pots.and two bins of recycled super soil.two sacks of ewc,and bucket of frass....gonna brew up a tea to kick start those microbes..gonna be rocking @420lyfePPP seeds he gifted me a good while bk .blueberry of,and tangerine Kush.plus my best buddy beans. @RosevilleKid ,black lime reserve x black poison skunk.....i know, ,, fiya for sure that mofo...

MTBKush

MTBKush

Hey Kiek, glad to see you are still around! :-) I think I may have another Cheese? After grinding g a bud I found a couple seeds, planted them, one popped. :-) I hope and wish the best for you!

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

looking amazing you ole pro...hows you budda??
Oh not too bad got a bunch of seedlings coming up. Had my veg ac burnout on me. Got a replacement coming tomorrow which will be chop chop for the sd also. Then I gotta get rdy to go on a trip to be a best man and hope that my friend doesn't fuck up my plants. I'll be hooking my cams up to the internet so I can see everything that is going on so I can make sure my girls get their water and my dogs are taken care of. I haven't left my girls for more than 1 day in 5 yrs I'm nervous

dan1989

dan1989

yo dan,how's it going me ole China?
killing me having no bud bro...killing me more not growing it....didnt realise how big a part of my life it was until it was taken from me....got a small cellar at mates to use soon.just got to sort out some damp proofing.he had spider mites down there a while bk.im taking no risks.still got me smart pots.and two bins of recycled super soil.two sacks of ewc,and bucket of frass....gonna brew up a tea to kick start those microbes..gonna be rocking @420lyfePPP seeds he gifted me a good while bk .blueberry of,and tangerine Kush.plus my best buddy beans. @RosevilleKid ,black lime reserve x black poison skunk.....i know, ,, fiya for sure that mofo...

Hi mate I'm doing alright. Not been the same here without ya. Can't believe what they done to you mate. Still how is everyone? Little ones okay? I'm still in the same boat mate, can't grow. The house search (renting) is going slow, but will find somewhere eventually...

Maybe we'll start up at the same time who knows? :D stay safe and free brother we'll talk soon. All the best matey!

Top Bottom