Supporter
Lamb chops
Fresh from garden tomato basil onion alfredo on maccaroni noodles
Garden spinach sautéed in butter
IMG 0805

1816 House

1816 House

OH OH OH!!! Seldom Scene
Thursday nights at the Birchemere...Got banned...was out back behind dumpster and bouncer or someone called cops for smoking a joint.
Oh yea, that's the place. Lol, I know that dumpster well. Almost bagged there myself.

1816 House

1816 House

^^Thats a nice list Dan, the Sour Diesel is potent stuff?
I just ordered a round of Headband and Fat Purple, maybe I can grow something this time.

New of the World:
Trump Supporters And Juggalos will be marching in DC on the same day..This should be entertaining, what could go wrong? They are going to start at opposite ends of the Mall and march.

This could be better than slapping NARC/DEA sticky notes on people who annoyed you at the July 4th Smoke -ins, or passing out posters with Thermal Chromatic paint that change messages when the sun hits them. (Save the Whales became Save the Whales for breakfast.These go out right in front of the Greenpeace contingent , or Jesus First becomes F*K Jesus First.

Anarchist get bored with structured rallys, just liven things up a bit.

jipp

jipp

Well I guess I'll see how useful they are ;) hope you're doing well man.
you know how it goes.. have to entertain the masses. with my dumb puppet tricks.

yeah lets hope for some useful ( ie.. frosty as fuck ) phenos. laughs.
christine.

Bodean

Bodean

you know how it goes.. have to entertain the masses. with my dumb puppet tricks.

yeah lets hope for some useful ( ie.. frosty as fuck ) phenos. laughs.
christine.
I watch all your threads man. I get lots of info from them. Joined the farm around the time you did I think. You're definitely a cool dude I'd like to smoke with one day. Hang in there like always and stay fubared dude.

jipp

jipp

I watch all your threads man. I get lots of info from them. Joined the farm around the time you did I think. You're definitely a cool dude I'd like to smoke with one day. Hang in there like always and stay fubared dude.
yeah. its just weird how the more time goes by how my thought process changes.. at 8 months you start to think different. just a day or two ago ( it sorta happen over night.. i dunno how to explain it. im sure the fucks documenting my dumb ass have a fancy word for it. ).. withdrawals some crazy shit.. even tho i say this i still cant say im healthy minded.. but i can say i am healing.. i was told 6 months.. what buillshit.. this is gonna take a year or two to get healthy. if i do at all .
and it sucks i use to be kind of intelligent.. now i feel like a dumb fuck.
and i dunno. o well.

life goes on for some. bowl up.

Bodean

Bodean

Bowl up indeed man. You're a good dude and alive which is a great thing. I know you're not dumb you soak up lots of great info.
I'm sure you'll eventually get where you want to be just gotta keep on truckin.

jipp

jipp

Bowl up indeed man. You're a good dude and alive which is a great thing. I know you're not dumb you soak up lots of great info.
I'm sure you'll eventually get where you want to be just gotta keep on truckin.
yeah. i guess. hey thanks for the new tunes.. would not of found this music on my own i think.. not something i listen too.

Bodean

Bodean

yeah. i guess. hey thanks for the new tunes.. would not of found this music on my own i think.. not something i listen too.

Yeah I wasn't a big hip hop guy either. But the guy's from the rhymesayers label stood out to me. The group's tend to be like a more alternative type hip hop and some funny ones too.. Which I like. Not so much gang banging and slangin.

Top Bottom