The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dan1989

dan1989

wuddup everyone..hows ya all doing?? Jipp,mike,houser,budda,dan the cockney bloke...lol..and not forgetting mtbkush..and all the others...chicken man...mj,too many to mention....sorry ain't been around..real busy....no bud,doing my nut in...hahaha..

Not good enough mate. Not good enough. Same old mate hope you and the clan are okay!

dan1989

dan1989

^^Thats a nice list Dan, the Sour Diesel is potent stuff?
I just ordered a round of Headband and Fat Purple, maybe I can grow something this time.

New of the World:
Trump Supporters And Juggalos will be marching in DC on the same day..This should be entertaining, what could go wrong? They are going to start at opposite ends of the Mall and march.

This could be better than slapping NARC/DEA sticky notes on people who annoyed you at the July 4th Smoke -ins, or passing out posters with Thermal Chromatic paint that change messages when the sun hits them. (Save the Whales became Save the Whales for breakfast.These go out right in front of the Greenpeace contingent , or Jesus First becomes F*K Jesus First.

Anarchist get bored with structured rallys, just liven things up a bit.

Yeah the sour diesel is supposed to be really nice. I was told to buy from reserva privada company. Dunno why, maybe they got it just right. These are all for producing mother plants

1816 House

1816 House

Rise, punks
Used to know "Garfield" Rollins back in SOA, and Ian MacKaye in his Minor Threat Days.. Ian hated me, couldn't throw me out of his Straight Edge shows. Nobody would help him. F*k you again ,Ian! :D

Last edited:
jipp

jipp

hey @chickenman hey man toss up some fishing pictures next time you go out.
have a great morning..

bowl up friends,
we be jammiN!

Latest posts

Top Bottom