The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

I'll be sticking em in the fridge, who knows when they'll finally get popped :(
when the time is right, you will be ready.. in this game.. its all about. well not caring to much about time.. i know time means nothing to me.. which may sound strange to say.. but i dunno.. i think different maybe.. so lets say we hung out, then i vanish for a year hah but when i saw you again i would feel like i saw you yesterday because i memorize faces. so i have to learn to stop living in my head.. pills did not help with this behavior. beneficial if used correct.. but with isolation... its a mental hell at times. i think that is why i liked to watched documentary on pills. it gave me new faces.. and i could amuse my self i was learning.. but going from book to tv to learn is pretty shitty.. books for the win.. but on pills i gave all but two of my books away i suck.

sorry i went off on a tangent.. hope you are doing good..
hit that hash homie!

i have dry ice now.. im going to try to make some hash today. go me.. i even got smart and the dry ice is in a igloo cooler.. do not put it in your regular freezer shit will evaporate in a hurry hah.

sunday reading music.

Last edited:
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
hey @chickenman hey man toss up some fishing pictures next time you go out.
have a great morning..

bowl up friends,
we be jammiN!
Have to go to files...
Fishing2

Work Work Work hereabouts....
Beebn a bit slow last few outings.
Have a day trip planned Tue....
Kamp howdy lunch fish/feast/float.....

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
St. Nectaire, a rippened cheese from St Nectaire France.
Smuggled in.
Also the sinewy "barely buzzed from Beehive...a white cheddar coated in espresso rub....
Gifted a few years back.
A cheese lovers dream...
Here3

jipp

jipp

kids get all the cool toys.. man we would of been on the moon with glow n dark dice back in the day, laughs.

Pink glow 7 dice set 350x350

i wanna be that bitch.. i wanna take a dab from her seat!

dan1989

dan1989

Wow i haven't felt like this in a long time, thought I'd share :D I just smoked a huge joint with a cocktail of gg# 4, a good amount of trichs from my grinder from said gg4, and a grating of fine hash for good measure. My brain feels like it's being forced backwards and is trying to come out my ears, I hear buzzing, and my head is stuck to the headrest on the couch and I'm sinking into the leather like a beanbag. Cool

DAT

DAT

Rise, punks
Used to know "Garfield" Rollins back in SOA, and Ian MacKaye in his Minor Threat Days.. Ian hated me, couldn't throw me out of his Straight Edge shows. Nobody would help him. F*k you again ,Ian! :D
Did u see slayer this summer? I think they have one or 2 more shows. NM And AZ. I saw them in Or. they are the best by far. No one can touch them.

N

Newber

To top my autos or not is the question... have - big bud X white widow, and - 60 day wonders going, two weeks in. Never ran autos but 60 day turn around i had to give it a go. What you guys think. First pic is BB x WW. Second is 60 day wonder. Last pic i reveged a whole plant for fun, its a little wierdo now. Now smoking this amnesia haze and startimg game of thrones w fiance. Hope all is well

Last edited:
1816 House

1816 House

No, haven't seen them before. I'd like to see Rammstein , that looks like a good show.

Hardcore + Whiskey, then I get irresistible urge to chase preppies back to the 'burbs, lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom