The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dan1989

dan1989

Damn, I just realised, since I had to quit weed due to drug testing at work I've replaced it with alcohol. At least two cans of Guinness every night since quitting...Fuck this shit. No way I'm becoming an alcoholic!

DAT

DAT

Not sure who he is really. Just ran across his gear while browsing. He uses a lot of known gear in his work like Bodhi, Alien , and Loompa . So grabbed a few packs to give it a shot. The green warrior is starfighter x yeti if I remember correctly.
That makes sense. Nice mix. Good call on grabbing a few packs. Those look real nice to grow. You must be super stoked.

Bodean

Bodean

Been wanting to try some if their gear, looks like we shop the same outlet. Was there a deal going on?
Honestly no. I just thought 60 bucks wasn't bad and a freebie with each pack bought. That and I've looked at his stuff on IG and liked the pics. I'm easily swayed lol.
I bought 2 more packs recently and my wife said no more hah.
Got Strays whitebubbahaze and a collaboration he did with bodhi I saw on IG. Iraq/Ranya x 88g13HP.

incogneato

incogneato

Honestly no. I just thought 60 bucks wasn't bad and a freebie with each pack bought. That and I've looked at his stuff on IG and liked the pics. I'm easily swayed lol.
I bought 2 more packs recently and my wife said no more hah.
Got Strays whitebubbahaze and a collaboration he did with bodhi I saw on IG. Iraq/Ranya x 88g13HP.
I'm on a bean timeout too. We have similar taste in gear, guess I'll habe to get my fix watching you buy them for now lol

Bodean

Bodean

I'm on a bean timeout too. We have similar taste in gear, guess I'll habe to get my fix watching you buy them for now lol
My wife said I have plenty. And well I know I do, but I really like collecting bought my first beans last October. Now have over 53 varieties. I have more lined up in my head to. I need to stop browsing. That might help lol

incogneato

incogneato

My wife said I have plenty. And well I know I do, but I really like collecting bought my first beans last October. Now have over 53 varieties. I have more lined up in my head to. I need to stop browsing. That might help lol
I had to stop looking. Then I started back on IG and everyone I follow is a breeder lol. It's a sickness. I told myself that I wasn't going to order any more til I popped some...prety sure I lied to myself. I don't have 53 varieties though hahaha, thanks for making me feel better about myself, you got a problem :eyepiece:
This is what I have currently
View attachment 752392
I have a lot of those on my list, nice stash! I don't want to end up with a horde that I'll never pop, I dunno, fell like that's kinda sad. I'm working on a small 4x4 phenos tent that I can start digging through some of these. The reason I haven't is I want to f2 some of these but don't have a male iso area set up.

Bodean

Bodean

Yeah I got carried away for sure. Saw my buddy order some and I was like.. Huh that easy? I usually grow a few out of each pack and hold some back to save. Some I split with a buddy so I didn't buy them all myself. I had been using my bag seedstash for years(which was getting low) so it was nice knowing what I might have growing. I run a 4x4 also. A closet for veg and a 2x2 for my 2 lil boys.
I have 2 males now I'm going to try to collect from and Chuck. A genius thai x Apollo11 and a blood rose. Hopefully something cool come out of it.
But nothing will get wasted. I'll try to eventually pop them all lol. I know they go bad. But I still have bagseed from 20 years ago that pops. Not all but usually4 or 5 out of a dozen.

incogneato

incogneato

Yeah I got carried away for sure. Saw my buddy order some and I was like.. Huh that easy? I usually grow a few out of each pack and hold some back to save. Some I split with a buddy so I didn't buy them all myself. I had been using my bag seedstash for years(which was getting low) so it was nice knowing what I might have growing. I run a 4x4 also. A closet for veg and a 2x2 for my 2 lil boys.
I have 2 males now I'm going to try to collect from and Chuck. A genius thai x Apollo11 and a blood rose. Hopefully something cool come out of it.
But nothing will get wasted. I'll try to eventually pop them all lol. I know they go bad. But I still have bagseed from 20 years ago that pops. Not all but usually4 or 5 out of a dozen.
I think talking about it made me itch a lil too much lol. Made an impulse buy yesterday...I'll post em when i get em. I actually built an 8x4 bloom room and I use my 4x4 for veg but the plan is to make a small veg area and use my tent to pop some beans. I'm gonna be doing a monocrop of gg4 in my bloom space for awhile and I still need to get my bean popping fix in.

Top Bottom