The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

@incogneto i got some protein powder last night. hopefully its not to bad to drink. ill find out today.

day 3 of antibiotics so hopefully teeth start to chill out a bit on the pain.

bowl up!
Thats good news bro, hope its good. It will help you get those calories in. Thats awesome on the antibiotics too

dan1989

dan1989

how are you dan. that means you get to stay home and get baked. :)

Hi Chris, I'm good :) you? Yep no work today. No salt on roads, no buses, trains and our car is far from a rugged 4x4 :D it's pretty much suicidal driving on our narrow winding icy roads. It's ridiculous actually. We're a snow country but half an inch deep and it's a meltdown. Ok to be fair it's about 5 inches at the moment. And more heavy snow until Sunday.

jipp

jipp

Hi Chris, I'm good :) you? Yep no work today. No salt on roads, no buses, trains and our car is far from a rugged 4x4 :D it's pretty much suicidal driving on our narrow winding icy roads. It's ridiculous actually. We're a snow country but half an inch deep and it's a meltdown. Ok to be fair it's about 5 inches at the moment. And more heavy snow until Sunday.

i have a head ache. anurzom could be the cause. shrugs, or my teeth. but the antibiotics are helping.

i can eat chicken now ( i got some kind of chicken burrito thing when i went to the doctors. still have half left. but it hurt to even try to eat that before the meds. ) but steak would hurt i think. because it hurt to even eat eggs before the meds.so i bashed pills a lot. but they do have a purpose. just not the oxy stuff.

smoking a few bowls. gonna try to lay down and get some rest again in a bit.

bowl up!

Bodean

Bodean

Everyone get their bread and milk?! lol Thats what everyone here does when it snows lol. Run to the store its chaos white death is coming !
Well stay safe man and enjoy the extra time at home

dan1989

dan1989

Everyone get their bread and milk?! lol Thats what everyone here does when it snows lol. Run to the store its chaos white death is coming !
Well stay safe man and enjoy the extra time at home

Yep, bread and milk, same here. Since bread and milk are such great non perishable foods to keep in an emergency lol. And the tea and biscuits don't forget, we are British after all :D

Bodean

Bodean

I was reading this story today on Yahoo about this baby boy born with no eyelids. The doctors were able to use the foreskin to freaking create eyelids for this baby insane!
The dad was worried his son wouldn't look normal of course , but the doctors assured him everything would be fine. He might just be a little cock-eyed.

stiffneck

stiffneck

Yep, bread and milk, same here. Since bread and milk are such great non perishable foods to keep in an emergency lol. And the tea and biscuits don't forget, we are British after all :D

Haha..yo uh you mean a cookie?

I was reading this story today on Yahoo about this baby boy born with no eyelids. The doctors were able to use the foreskin to freaking create eyelids for this baby insane!
The dad was worried his son wouldn't look normal of course , but the doctors assured him everything would be fine. He might just be a little cock-eyed.

Bwhaaaaa. He cock-eyed. Funny stuff right there.

Dont worry @sixstring daddys here lurking[/QUOTE)

Different thread but fuck man... Tony has a bad assed widows peak!

Top Bottom