The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bigjuice

Bigjuice

Any used Solis tek lamp can they tell me what the number stands for it as 12-15 I was think it' the date made this light is meant to be brand new but looks used

20180315 095402
20180315 110849
dan1989

dan1989

It look like a wolf

Yeah lots of people say that. She's too posh to be wild like a wolf :D And real sensitive. If I were to raise my voice to her for whatever reason, she'll nearly cry, and go and sulk in a corner somewhere and ignore me for a while :D

Bodean

Bodean

Got a question about revegging. Do you cut the main stalk like normal and leave larf at the bottom. Or harvest without cutting the main stalk and leave the larf? Just unsure about this. Never attempted before. Always remembered to take clones.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Got a question about revegging. Do you cut the main stalk like normal and leave larf at the bottom. Or harvest without cutting the main stalk and leave the larf? Just unsure about this. Never attempted before. Always remembered to take clones.

It’s good to have some healthy leaves and the larf will mutate into new growth sort of.

I will only reveg cuttings after trying a few half harvested plants. Better control over structure with the clones. Faster too. And more plants possible.

dan1989

dan1989

I've found I can make my stash stretch an extra couple of days. When I get a quarter or half oz etc, I break it down evenly and divide it into small baggies. One bag per day. With two emergency joints put aside too :) I've found I usually have some left at the end of each day, I put that in the Saturday and Sunday bags :) :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom