The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I've found I can make my stash stretch an extra couple of days. When I get a quarter or half oz etc, I break it down evenly and divide it into small baggies. One bag per day. With two emergency joints put aside too :) I've found I usually have some left at the end of each day, I put that in the Saturday and Sunday bags :) :D
Very clever!

dan1989

dan1989

Stoned thought:- imagine if you could copy and paste each and every piece of information on this site into your brain, you would be the unquestionable lord and master of growing, pulling 9 pounds every 4 days from the same plant :D :D

incogneato

incogneato

Stoned thought:- imagine if you could copy and paste each and every piece of information on this site into your brain, you would be the unquestionable lord and master of growing, pulling 9 pounds every 4 days from the same plant :D :D
Not true, you would chase your tail from all the conflicting info like i did my first run:cry:

keiksweat

keiksweat

I've found I can make my stash stretch an extra couple of days. When I get a quarter or half oz etc, I break it down evenly and divide it into small baggies. One bag per day. With two emergency joints put aside too :) I've found I usually have some left at the end of each day, I put that in the Saturday and Sunday bags :) :D
You suprise me there dan.cus we all no your a greedy cow mate..lol

keiksweat

keiksweat

Hi peeps.sorry aint been around.very busy with work n stuff.still aint got my grow bk on yet.but itd in the pipe line..still got some killer beanz im itching to pop.hi to dan.incogneato.grow god.my main man @MIKEZILLA ..mancdank. and far far to msny old friends...oops @GreenHouser .cant forget you too dude.

dan1989

dan1989

Hi peeps.sorry aint been around.very busy with work n stuff.still aint got my grow bk on yet.but itd in the pipe line..still got some killer beanz im itching to pop.hi to dan.incogneato.grow god.my main man @MIKEZILLA ..mancdank. and far far to msny old friends...oops @GreenHouser .cant forget you too dude.

Good to see you back brother. Believe it or not you've been missed :) I don't give a fuck about you, but the others...

incogneato

incogneato

Whats up Keiks? Good to hear from you brev. Hope things are good on your end. Just shoot those beans down the ole pipeline, me an the fellas will let you know if we find anything good. :shockedninja:

dan1989

dan1989

That's it @keiksweat will be gone another 6 months now. Typical northerner, never finishes the job...;) luv ya

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Where is ole macdank, I liked that guy. Cherrir but sarcastic of sorts, swell fella...get his ass back here to

Latest posts

Top Bottom