The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

Yes its nice to chat with you all
Where you been hiding?
Always got the new new. Been wanting to give mosca a run. I hear alot of good thigs about his work.

Little snap of my room, day 18 gg#4
20180321 212342
20180321 212352

dan1989

dan1989

Papa is around all the time tho lol. I was wondering if maybe mtb was staying away from us on purpose lol. Hiding out on other threads mtb?

I somehow accidentally slipped and clicked onto the growweedeasy site the other day and saw @MTBKush on there. He said it's much better in his new spot and he's coming back to thcfarmer to copy all his stuff and move out. Not cool dude, not cool at all...

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Not recreational here. Barely medical. But the local Meijer has you covered on nutes if you can't make it to the grow shop. I don't use FF just thought the grocery carrying it was interesting.View attachment 786619
Farm an tractor supplies now carry that shit round here, I see a new brand at home Depot. It's the shit that was in the super bowl commercial last year. I do believe it's scotts/miricle brand. Seems every store trying to get they hand in the pot.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Thank you. The azucar is indiana bubblegum x Cinderella99. Limon y pina is love potion#1 x Cinderella99. I like Cindy crosses lol. I find the Mosca beans reasonably priced and the finished product has always been nice so far. The pink lemon-aid I got to replace a pack I gifted out.. Spreading the message of friendship through beans lol.
Cindy crosses huh?? I may have a couple of them going ha ha ha ha ha keiks has a few c99 crosses if the postie didn't crush em hey keiks got a new strain I'mma keep round for a hot sec... Frog dog x Reggie's legacy..

IMG 20180323 061327
incogneato

incogneato

white cookies and sour d fem cks
Solid grabs, like the sound of both.
I'll smoke to that
Hell me too. Dabbed some hyperglue sift. This trimbin is worth it just for the sift. Been playin around with it. Resifting it back through the screen. Its pretty clean even under a scope. Shit sends me to the moon
Cindy crosses huh?? I may have a couple of them going ha ha ha ha ha keiks has a few c99 crosses if the postie didn't crush em hey keiks got a new strain I'mma keep round for a hot sec... Frog dog x Reggie's legacy..
Second time ive seen that nug. Its an eye catcher for sure! I can picture a jar of those grenades!

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Hey F & D growers

I just made a change to my f & d tote system. I have to use individual small totes with lids. as I have a mosquito problem ~ 6 months each year.

I've been trying different things instead of air stones for adding DO to the nutrient solution. For my last 3 grows I added a second, but small gph low pressure pump to each rez It's on a separate timer.

Nutes are pumped into the totes through a separate pump and floods each tote through a simple marine bulkhead: the portion inside the totes is just a ~ 1/2" opening. Each tote contains ornamental stones. As the solution is pumped in, it flows over the stones which MAY create some additional aeration, BUT, I recently noticed the flood fixture for f & d tables has a screen (see pic). I purchased 10 of each and will see whether they help increase aeration. I may need to add a bigger gph low pressure pump to push the solution in faster. Thoughts?

IMG 4203
IMG 4205
Last edited:
Srenots

Srenots

Thank you. The azucar is indiana bubblegum x Cinderella99. Limon y pina is love potion#1 x Cinderella99. I like Cindy crosses lol. I find the Mosca beans reasonably priced and the finished product has always been nice so far. The pink lemon-aid I got to replace a pack I gifted out.. Spreading the message of friendship through beans lol.
gotta luv sum C99...Mosca rocks, every strain I have has sum C99 in them ....

Top Bottom