The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MrMime

Am an old member, mass banning was partly (among other reasons) because a few members joined a banned members new site. I was one of them. Here's the kind of messages you get from THCFarmer mods :D

Screenshot 20180713 100229
IMG 20180926 000119

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

@Shawnery @rootexcess @MIMedGrower I do think you all are right. I upgraded my lights last time and I am not used to having too much light.

I haven't tried it yet. It is still on the bud like a crown on a queen. I will have to let you know when I try it.

It won't affect the bud taste or potency will it?

I read that the bleached part will not have thc or flavor.

But I don’t see why the rest of the plant shouldn’t be ok.

Erick31876

Erick31876

Im in the process of chopping down my platinum purple plant. I got most of the fan leaves removed. This thing is huge. Ill take a picture in normal light after i get all the leaves removed and can get it out of my room

20181006 190740
Erick31876

Erick31876

Here is the picture in normal light. Sorry if there is multiple pictures, some error message keeps coming up

20181007 074943
20181007 074906
Erick31876

Erick31876

Here is my strawberry cough plant. In the process of chopping it down. My scissors are all gummed up
Update, tangie total 368.2 before dry and cure. I kept the small bottom buds on and going to re veg. I thought this plant was a Male and put it outside for about 2 weeks before I saw pistils. Took it back in and floowered it. Going to grow it out again and this time take clones and make a mother

M

MrMime

And how is this relevant to this thread??
Hijacking maybe why you got banned in the first place.
Btw btw love the msgs the mods left, lmao

Not hijacking man, although I get why you'd say that. You have no idea how much I contributed and helped with this site, I'd like to think I went out of my way to help folks more than most. I unwittingly got caught up in some drama and banned for no reason. Basically got banned for joining another members growing site who they had beef with, which I didn't know about. I challenge any decent mod to give any other legit reason that I don't know of.

I asked politely if I could get limited access to copy and save my extensive valuable grow log, as well as get email addresses of friends, and they'd never hear from me again. That's the kind of reply I got.

Why's it relevant? Try reading back just 1 page and you'll see why. I helped keep this thread alive way before you came along and I'm sure @keiksweat would have my back on this, it's his thread after all. Shame he's not around much anymore too...

Last edited:
M

MrMime

And how is this relevant to this thread??
Hijacking maybe why you got banned in the first place.
Btw btw love the msgs the mods left, lmao

Mass banning really!? What happened?

Here bro I was replying to another members question does my comment seem irrelevant now? Sorry to be a dick about it but you are clearly ignorant to the inner workings of this site and have no idea how quickly and willingly they will ban you for raising the slightest criticism of them or even saying something they don't agree with. They might even ban YOU for the 'btw love the mods messages' comment you made.

You wish you'd been here a few years ago, it was great.

Last edited:
MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

I'm tripping this my first grow. This is day 16 from seed. Supposed be blackberry kush. Is this even weed. Ordered from ilgm. Lol

M

MrMime

Not that I'd expect you to trust my opinion since my profile is new, but for what it's worth those leaves are perfectly normal. I could link you to my old grow log on here and you'd see I was growing some Budzilla that looked just like that in the beginning. But I won't, for fear of a mod deleting it forever :/

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

Not that I'd expect you to trust my opinion since my profile is new, but for what it's worth those leaves are perfectly normal. I could link you to my old grow log on here and you'd see I was growing some Budzilla that looked just like that in the beginning. But I won't, for fear of a mod deleting it forever :/
I done more research and got more opinions. Lol I was just tripping haha

Top Bottom