The next "BIG" thing? Humic and fulvic acids

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madmax

Madmax

Yeah i cant wait to try this stuff...humic will also flush out high levels of salt out of the root zone.,helps lower ph of soil.thats going off the greensmiths site ..fulvic can also b used as organic ph down for your water.

happynessistheway

happynessistheway

Hello Friends thx for this Posts,
so in my perception the strongest combination, would be humic acid + rhizo bacteria + fulvic acid + mykorrhizza + kelp Products like Alg a Mic (using BioBizz lineup)
Does someone have tested multiple Fulvics?
i read the TA Diamond Nectar is watered down.
Aptus Fulvic Blast seems legit but 55€ per litre (or 50ml for 15€ lol)

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

so in my perception the strongest combination, would be humic acid + rhizo bacteria + fulvic acid + mykorrhizza + kelp Products like Alg a Mic (using BioBizz lineup)
I don't know those products but I've been using this one for years..

I'm not big on additives but I wouldn't grow cannabis without this stuff, contains humic & fulvic and micronutrients too!

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
Why would you need to combine humic and fulvic?

Humic acid is a long-chain (heavy) humate that contains carbon. It needs to be broken down further to become bio-available and is only suitable for long-term soil building.

Fulvic acid is a short-chain (light), is immediately bio-available and is suitable for hydroponics, soil and foliar use.

I would rather save my money and just use fulvic acid.

happynessistheway

happynessistheway

Why would you need to combine humic and fulvic?

Humic acid is a long-chain (heavy) humate that contains carbon. It needs to be broken down further to become bio-available and is only suitable for long-term soil building.

Fulvic acid is a short-chain (light), is immediately bio-available and is suitable for hydroponics, soil and foliar use.

I would rather save my money and just use fulvic acid.

Humics are Like Steroids For Roots and Rhizobakteria as well as Mykkorrhiza.
You are Right Fulvics are more direct because the Molecule goes in the plant itself, but with humics i am feeding the life in the soil that feeds my plants.
Wouldnt do that in hydro :D but good old living soil :)
Best Taste imho

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i buy mine direct from kelp4less,goes a long way,if you think you have a lock out,use both combined in a feed,it will straighten the root zone right up,works like magic

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

The 8% fulvic on the label includes the inactive ash content when using V&B testing. Using modern ISO/LAMAR testing, it comes in at 0.15% fulvic acid. Buying BioAg Ful-Power is paying to ship water.

So not true.......

I've tested this product and many others for a VERY long time...its the best I've found.

Saying its water is just misleading growers......your paying for the technology and years of research.

That tech and research determines what level of concentration is needed for the product to work well.

How many growers OVER fertilize??? 99% of them????

Can you do what BioAg does at your house????? I think not.

People who say your paying for water simply do not understand what it takes to get nutrients in a bottle that will last on a shelf until it is sold and used.....nor do they understand the concentration levels.

So sick of the ignorance...... These peeps just don't like using bottled nutrients so they put it down and say stupid shit like "its water in a bottle".

Don't believe " THEIR" hype!! LOL!!

Mospeada

Mospeada

So not true.......

I've tested this product and many others for a VERY long time...its the best I've found.

Saying its water is just misleading growers......your paying for the technology and years of research.

That tech and research determines what level of concentration is needed for the product to work well.

How many growers OVER fertilize??? 99% of them????

People who say your paying for water simply do not understand what it takes to get nutrients in a bottle that will last on a shelf until it is sold and used.....nor do they understand the concentration levels.

So sick of the ignorance...... These peeps just don't like using bottled nutrients so they put it down and say stupid shit like "its water in a bottle".

Don't believe " THEIR" hype!! LOL!!
Well to be fair a lot of liquid fulvics/humics are actually mostly water lol, that is a quantifiable fact. However, what you're saying about the recouping R&D is fair too. Liquid fulvic/humics are great for convenience but in general you always pay a premium for convenience.

Mospeada

Mospeada

Great post, would like to add that humic/fulvic is amazing in dwc hydro too. There may be a misconception that it's an organic thing but the main benefit of having it in hydro is that the chelation effect is just as effective in water as it is in soil. I use it in liquid form and only fulvic. I also do the 5:2 ratio thing with kelp which I have done from the beginning. Actually using humics may be ineffective, I think I remember reading at the time that the larger molecules needed breaking down further by bacteria which you don't normally have in hydro. So stick with fulvic if you medium is water.

Last edited:
BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter

Believe it or not, I do soil testing (including humates) as part of my job. Anybody can extract fulvic acid with some Leonardite, pH up and down and reading a couple patents.

30ml/gallon with Ful-Power is pretty pathetic. There are much more concentrated fulvic acids out there that you aren't paying to ship water.

Fudge

Fudge

this is what i think @BillFarthing looks like jedi master for nutes

Download

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

well you all argue as you please,i agree with the water theroy,same as i do the parts house selling 50/50 anti freeze,in reality it is a joke it all designed to use the bare minumin for more money,nothing changes.
i use the powder forum because i dont trust these jokers for nothing these days,i die from it well did it at my own hand,story is here that both work and work well,if a lot of these folks would try a shot of humates first instead of throwing more of the three values they THINK they need in the soil they would be better off.
paying for the study remark is BS also,just cause they put in the work back when they discovered a rock would roll a circle doesnt mean it should be sold at the cost of living,sorry but true,they discovered all the works of oi many decades ago,it has been processed the same way hundred years,nothing has changed but folks breaking down to there stick and have to pay the price.

happynessistheway

happynessistheway

That 18 pound pail of Arm and Hammer laundry detergent powder is pretty economical!
Hey Bill what do you tihnk about Aptus Fulvic Blast its pretty concentrated from what it says 0,3ml/ liter, have it anyone tested?
right now thinking of 10€for 50ml or 55€ for one liter :P
What about Vitalink its only 24€ for a liter but has anyone some review of 2 or more fulvics?
Best in liquid form as in contrast i dont trust powder form as i dont have much trust in acids that are not liquid you know? :D

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
Hey Bill what do you tihnk about Aptus Fulvic Blast its pretty concentrated from what it says 0,3ml/ liter, have it anyone tested?
right now thinking of 10€for 50ml or 55€ for one liter :P
What about Vitalink its only 24€ for a liter but has anyone some review of 2 or more fulvics?
Best in liquid form as in contrast i dont trust powder form as i dont have much trust in acids that are not liquid you know? :D

I can't find an SDS on Fulvic Blast. It looks more concentrated, but fulvic can start working at a few ppm. The cool thing about that brand is that they left the beneficial micronutrients in with how they stabilized it.

Top Bottom