The One man 15k SS#4 Aptus Show

• Thread starter Billyboat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billyboat

Billyboat

Whats up fellow farmers? Thought I would share a little preview of something I've been working very hard on building. I've never hung a piece of drywall or framed a wall until now. It took 27 days of dedication for this to come to be. I wasted a lot of wood and materials learning how to frame, drywall, and run electrical but it's finished!

For those of you who can frame a wall and build it square, I applaud you, it took me 2 days to hang the "exterior door" and it was the hardest part about this darn build, I'm no carpenter!

What I have to show you is
15 1k Bulbs
13 Large AAW
2 Vertical 1k's
3 Mini Splits for A/C
Ultra Sonic Humidifier
Santa Fe Max Dry
2 Can 150's

Beds of SS#4 cut with perlite and worm castings

All hand watered.

Nutrients: PBP + Aptus additives and weekly teas of OGBioWar

A lot of people tend to bash Aptus but for me it works great, so no bashing allowed here please.

Everything is on wheels and can be moved around like a game of tetris.

Strains are:
Alien Grenades (sour d pheno)
Wilma (columbian gold crossed with something grand) Tested 24.2%4%CBD
Super Lemon Haze
Starfighter
Kosher Kush
True OG
GSC (forum cut)

Gonna be flipping them next week.

I am trying something new with the 3 Vertical monsters, its a 13x5 screen and those ladies are in giant smart pots and are getting hit with the 2 vertical 1k's, and it should be interesting! Some plants are over veged for my liking, mostly due to getting this room built, as I built around plants.

Hope you enjoy!

The one man 15k ss4 aptus show
The one man 15k ss4 aptus show 2
The one man 15k ss4 aptus show 3
The one man 15k ss4 aptus show 4
The one man 15k ss4 aptus show 5
Billyboat

Billyboat

Haha you lucky duck! That lineup of strains makes me think you must be friends with one person in particular lol

We're all friends on the farm! I've been here for a few years and wouldn't be where I am without all the invaluable info on this website!

beautiful build out for a first time getting your frame on

Thank you very much, I went to Home Depot and said I need all the tools and materials to build a man room.. The guy kinda laughed at me...bought 50 extra 2x4's as I knew I'd be making mistakes lol....best tool I bought for this was a gas nail gun, made framing a million times easier!!

I also used 1x4s as based boards and caulked and sealed every inch of the floor, in hopes to keep spills under control.

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

holy shit nice update, i havent smoked much high thc bud which also contains more than 1 percent cbd.. hows does that cbd interact with the high?

3grambowl

Lookin gorgeous bro!! Jelly on the strain list. That Wilma is capulators fruity pebble og cross right? I think I remember seeing that in a thread somewhere. Canopys are proper looks like you have quite a green thumb. And strong back for 1 dude. Lmao
3gb

Billyboat

Billyboat

holy shit nice update, i havent smoked much high thc bud which also contains more than 1 percent cbd.. hows does that cbd interact with the high?

Best way I can describe the high is a mind race couch lock. Its something very unique. Lots of munchies, a dab of it and I'm glued to my chair reading on the farm for hours.

Lookin gorgeous bro!! Jelly on the strain list. That Wilma is capulators fruity pebble og cross right? I think I remember seeing that in a thread somewhere. Canopys are proper looks like you have quite a green thumb. And strong back for 1 dude. Lmao
3gb

Yea I do believe it is crossed with the fpog, I actually couldn't remember, brain lapse! I love a nice even canopy! Hanging that dehuy and carbon scrubber were a real pain, but ratchet straps and patience, and one inch at a time! Screwing the plywood to the ceiling was another feat, but if there is a will there is a way. But thank you for the kind words!

Awesome, I would love to have that jungle to swing on vines, I mean buds!

Haha me too, I can't wait to see it 6 weeks from now. It's gonna be a fun show.

B

Burned Haze

Subscribed!
Your grow room looks great! What are you using for your beds? Impressive!!!

How do you think of the results from reflectors ( I only have 1 of those) & you using them non moving down your line? I've been using some heavier based reflectors (raptors & xxxl's with regret (3 rooms two )in my grow and It makes my moving rails have to work harder unless you do light rail 5.0's (In which I did not)

What brand of bulb you using ?

-BH

Billyboat

Billyboat

Subscribed!
Your grow room looks great! What are you using for your beds? Impressive!!!

How do you think of the results from reflectors ( I only have 1 of those) & you using them non moving down your line? I've been using some heavier based reflectors (raptors & xxxl's with regret (3 rooms two )in my grow and It makes my moving rails have to work harder unless you do light rail 5.0's (In which I did not)

What brand of bulb you using ?

-BH

I'm using 3x6 geo planter beds without the PVC frames.
I like the AAW a lot as they throw a good spread and are super light weight.
If you can cool em the wings are great.

IMHO light rails are useless in flower, been there done that...i like movers in veg if at all.

Thanks

Top Bottom