The Original Og Kush

• Thread starter MushinNoShin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I`ll do what I can. Maybe a little while. I`m just not set up for this kind of thing right now being off grid and all. I only plan on doing half the size of greenhouse grow for this season. I need to do some work on my property to be set up better. I don`t have room in my motorhome until I can get moved and set up on the property. Was hoping to move the greenhouses and then make them 4 season. Running water and solar electric would also be nice. Right now I`m powered by a gas generator. In winter time it`s like living in a cold can. I heat it with propane ,but it`s so drafty from all the windows. I have tons of fire wood but can`t use it for any more than a camp fire. I was thinking of putting in a wood fired furnace and connecting the heat through the floor ducting. I also want to heat the greenhouses with a wood fired furnace and thermostat controlled duct fans. I`d still need to use a generator for lights but all the venting and circulation fans would be set up on solar electric off of a battery bank. I`ll need some older controllers that are not digital so they don`t need to be reset every time the power switches off for re-fueling a generator. Depending on the solar electric capabilities I might be able to run the controllers on solar powered electric. I might just put in artic style greenhouses instead of moving the ones I`ve made. I`m at high altitude and it snows up here. Sun light is stronger with more ultraviolet spectrum but there is much less CO2 . I`ll need to adjust to more than the cold winters.

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

Im sorry, I don't want you to feel pressured or anything , honestly I would love to be in your situation. But I have a young family , and that life is out of the question for now. Anyway, back to the point at hand, no pressure, just letting you know we will be waiting patiently for your projects to start... You got some magic beans

MrClone

MrClone

Hey guys, I've recently set my mind to finding the Original OG Kush. Can anyone point me in the right direction? In the IE area, but willing to drive to OC, LA, etc.

I know diamond og is FIRE even when people mess it up. Look into that strain I can get it here in Riverside and its fire.. I even got it seeded up from a hermie letting it go to long and was still sick.

F

friend

Is anyone on the farm growing OG KUSH right now ? Would luv tips and suggestions, please and thank you :happy:

P

Pimples

I know diamond og is FIRE even when people mess it up. Look into that strain I can get it here in Riverside and its fire.. I even got it seeded up from a hermie letting it go to long and was still sick.
I got a cut of Diamond OG. Its like a bigger yielding og. Its most definitely fire ass weed. Its in my rotation. Tall lanky just like og but slightly bigger flowers. Mine doesnt have that lemon in the profile. More of a rancid garlicky funk with pure fuel.

jipp

jipp

I got a cut of Diamond OG. Its like a bigger yielding og. Its most definitely fire ass weed. Its in my rotation. Tall lanky just like og but slightly bigger flowers. Mine doesnt have that lemon in the profile. More of a rancid garlicky funk with pure fuel.

the diamond i tried was depressing but strong. what did the grower do to fuck the high up?

P

Pimples

Yer good. Could be just your reaction to that particular cultivars flowers? Not everyone reacts pleasantly to all strains. Ive smoked some land race sativas from Africa that i will NEVER smoke again. Pure fears
..something i do not want to experience ever again. This was year's ago. If you didnt grow it yourself..maybe some bullshit sprayed on the plant for whatever reason? Tougf call. But what i have called Diamond og is pretty damn good. Like a regular og basically but better yielding. I know nothing about the strain itself. I know its a popular cut out west. And Blood Diamond is a variation that is quite popular as well.

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

Purple candy cedar trees, small porkrind triangle buds. Thats the socal OG I remember, which most consider the original, but I don't remember the OG high from it. The original was an actual kush.

P

Pimples

I just chopped abouta pound and a half of Diamond Og. 10 days cure so far in 2 turkey bags as I type this. 5 plants under one Gavita 6/750 on the 600 watt setting. About 5 zips per plant. This shit is pure funk. Greasy hard baseball buds. Love this strain as do my patients. This shit will be gone by next week. Next on the line up is (next week) 2 lamps worth of Cataract Kush. Another clobber strain that has much more indica in it. A pure hash plant cultivar. This one is just pure hashy kushy earthy dank. No garlicky rancid foot and ass smell like the Diamond. Sweet fruity sativa strains (I have those too) stay home. None of that for awhile. All about the kushy gear these next few pulls.

P

Pimples

Getting the real and original clones is very difficult. Here in the midwest anyways. Diamond OG will suffice. Pays my bills. Btw..what I have is not Black Diamond. And the way shit is named these days..Iam willing to bet what I got awhile back named Diamond OG can be and probably is different than someone elses cut labeled Diamond OG down the street..or even more...another state. Its a shit show with the names game. These days it doesnt mean much. Especially on the internet where you can only go by pics and what people say at best. My stuff that I grow is fire. At least I think so and my 5 patient's that pay me about 5 to 6 grand a month to grow it think so too.

Last edited:
P

Pimples

I disagree. in califonia we hold az high standard and if a shop is selling gSC and its not real GSC they are getting called out on it in weedmaps comments and in person. For example forum GSC is cositent with fluffy, purple frosty buds that smell like pepper. If I get a forum GSC and it smells like lemons you better expect in calling you a lair and to step up your game. If you cant get forum cut GSC then dont sell it as forum GSC. This is only one exmaple some people say that a starin can be grown to diffrent flavs but i say its BS becuase i have seen mutiple strains grwn in diffrent areas and they still come out tasting the same. Some growers say the pheno drifted or epigentics buts its all bS. You ether have a strain(cultivar) or you dont. There is no between or let the market decide.
What do you disagree on with my post ?

zeNeTixGeNre

zeNeTixGeNre

We cut a few stems of a plant ,labeled it up and ship it across the United States

You can bet what I call Tahoe someone else is calling ghost or xxx etc .......

Hell some of the strains have multiple names before there shipped.

A small percentage of us Internet growers recognize certain strains and would recognize some strains like tk- chems

@Pimples what size containers you use on that run
That cut sounds interesting

P

Pimples

We cut a few stems of a plant ,labeled it up and ship it across the United States

You can bet what I call Tahoe someone else is calling ghost or xxx etc .......

Hell some of the strains have multiple names before there shipped.

A small percentage of us Internet growers recognize certain strains and would recognize some strains like tk- chems

@Pimples what size containers you use on that run
That cut sounds interesting
Iam running 8x Gavita flex 6/750's in one room...and this cool winter times I fire up my 4x1000 traditional mogul socket hps other room. Michigan basement. Mitsu Mr Slim mini split. Sante fe Classic dehuey. Tank co2 sealed rooms. I like 2 & 3 gallon fabric pots of coco coir on drip to waste and recently been fukin with Grodan Unislabs in the same rooms as well. Usually run 4 to 6 plants of a given cultivar under any one lamp. And one of these days I will show pics. Iam not a flake. I know what the fuk Iam doing. I have been growing dope inside and out since Hydrofarm was called Applied Hydroponics out of San Rafael. About 1988 or '89 but didnt get cereal till about '91

Last edited:
RippedTorn

RippedTorn

There's a grower in Az who claims to be organic.. I tried 4 different OGs from them and every one has the same unnatural deodorant smell. Zero flavor other than the obvious perfume additive. I wonder which one is the original?

Lol, that moment you realize more than half the world around you is insane. I forget daily and remember every time i try buying somone elses weed..

They have gotten very brave in AZ. The perfume infused yard waste is nothing new, but for top shelf OG? Passing off airy larf soaked in perfume as top shelf OG cuts? I hope to God people wake up...

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
There's a grower in Az who claims to be organic.. I tried 4 different OGs from them and every one has the same unnatural deodorant smell. Zero flavor other than the obvious perfume additive. I wonder which one is the original?

Lol, that moment you realize more than half the world around you is insane. I forget daily and remember every time i try buying somone elses weed..

They have gotten very brave in AZ. The perfume infused yard waste is nothing new, but for top shelf OG? Passing off airy larf soaked in perfume as top shelf OG cuts? I hope to God people wake up...

Top Bottom