The Perfect Led Grow Light / Lite

• Thread starter JWM2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Does the perfect LED grow light already exist?

• Total voters
New school

New school

It is genius business the golden colorado guys invented while the price of weed drops.

Diy hobby light building. Genius I tells ya! Could never have happened without youtube and the forums.

Too bad the diy prices are still way artificially inflated. And the tech will keep improving.
Couldn't agree with you more. But most pre built led units just dont have the footprint or run hot. Diy is a good alternative if you want led that's affordable.

New school

New school

doesn't matter as long as your grows a good
It's a clean build makes it look a little too easy. But for a 4×4 space I'd have liked a different configuration for a better more even spread with less hot spots.

New school

New school

HERS A GOOD LIGHT FOR 179.00 FROM AMAZON
It will grow but you get what you pay for. In intensity and footprint. It's still a single point of light causing too many shadows. Would have to be used in a small area with reflective walls or in conjunction with other lights to truly be effective.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I saw a vid from a light company that showed their test results for a bunch of lamps.

They had the lamp above tested at 1 gpw in their system while the fluence new lamp did 2 gpw.

Sorry i cant remember the name or find the vid.

But that is the main difference in efficiency that you pay for from my research. Huge difference.

New school

New school

I saw a vid from a light company that showed their test results for a bunch of lamps.

They had the lamp above tested at 1 gpw in their system while the fluence new lamp did 2 gpw.

Sorry i cant remember the name or find the vid.

But that is the main difference in efficiency that you pay for from my research. Huge difference.
Yes but the fluence will have a much bigger footprint.

Latest posts

Top Bottom