The Perfect Led Grow Light / Lite

• Thread starter JWM2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Does the perfect LED grow light already exist?

• Total voters
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yes but the fluence will have a much bigger footprint.

That is true. I believe that the test had par numbers in a second unseen to me vid. They were accounting for that.

It was focusing on eficiency and they were equating it to gpw i believe.

I saw it a while ago.

New school

New school

That is true. I believe that the test had par numbers in a second unseen to me vid. They were accounting for that.

It was focusing on eficiency and they were equating it to gpw i believe.

I saw it a while ago.
So your saying it's about 50% as good as a fluence. Lol.. I'd rather have 50% more bud per harvest.

L

LI.DS

It will grow but you get what you pay for. In intensity and footprint. It's still a single point of light causing too many shadows. Would have to be used in a small area with reflective walls or in conjunction with other lights to truly be effective.
AND THAT'S WHAT I AM DOING WITH IT IT REALLY MADE LEAVES
It will grow but you get what you pay for. In intensity and footprint. It's still a single point of light causing too many shadows. Would have to be used in a small area with reflective walls or in conjunction with other lights to truly be effective.
and that's what i am doing with it, its making leaves reach up and trying to swing from it

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

So your saying it's about 50% as good as a fluence. Lol.. I'd rather have 50% more bud per harvest.

Im saying the companies test showed it half as efficient. Mars and another chinese lamp were in that range too.

New school

New school

AND THAT'S WHAT I AM DOING WITH IT IT REALLY MADE LEAVES

and that's what i am doing with it, its making leaves reach up and trying to swing from it
Im saying the companies test showed it half as efficient. Mars and another chinese lamp were in that range too.
I know. My first lights were blurples till I striped them and changed out the cobs and relocated the drivers.

New school

New school

Blurples including 4 year old Vipar 300w live under my house, even a blue Lumigrow. They live next to my old HID lights. White COBs and Boards rule the indoor sunshine world.
Any thoughts on recycling swapping out purple cobs for whites?

F

FutureGrower

Any thoughts on recycling swapping out purple cobs for whites?

Theres the growmau5 cobs that produce a almost pink hue.i dont know what diode spectrums hes using but I do believe they're all 301b's (dont quote me.)

But going cheap Chinese blurples... well try it and give us the results but i doubt they'll be worth it

Edit: do you have a brand name for the cobs you're considering?

New school

New school

Theres the growmau5 cobs that produce a almost pink hue.i dont know what diode spectrums hes using but I do believe they're all 301b's (dont quote me.)

But going cheap Chinese blurples... well try it and give us the results but i doubt they'll be worth it

Edit: do you have a brand name for the cobs you're considering?
I had blurples I swapped out the cobs for cxm22's and relocated new Meanwell drivers out of the tent.

F

FutureGrower

I had blurples I swapped out the cobs for cxm22's and relocated new Meanwell drivers out of the tent.

Nice! I went from CMH to bridgelux strips in 3500k. Did you see a dramatic improvement in either cannabis yields and quality or cheaper Bill's?

New school

New school

Just make sure driver has the right forward voltage and you'll be fine
Or just buy new drivers.
20181103 154101
20181103 154855

REALSTYLES

REALSTYLES

Before defoliating

After

IMG 0675

And on the left is only 3 plants under a 500w CXB3590 fixture and the right has 6 plants under a 500w CXB3590 fixture which I put in to fill the tent up lol. I didn't like seeing a half full tent.

Latest posts

Top Bottom