The Pisces Genetics Arsenal

• Thread starter Jimmynitz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Whoa! Them pics r beautiful, Jimmy. Keep up the great work. I can't wait to run my SSH F2's. I want some of them NL#5/Haze x Sour D beans. 2 of my fav strains in 1 hybrid. Keep bringing the new flavors!

rawman

rawman

Excited to run the devil dawg myself bro didn't notice you had pics of her in here! Nice

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Had to go through those pix again! Great pictures Jimmy! My Motorbreath#2 is a non stretching dense fat squat pheno that looks like the SFV and the Chemdog D in color/resin/leaf color, but there is zero stretch! Maybe like 2"-4" tops! Did you find any phenos like this in the testing phase? Here's a shot of her greasy ass! You'll notice that she never really reached over the trellis, unlike here girlfriends who doubled! My Alien OG (Alien Kush pheno) is on her right and a SSSDH (Sour D pheno) on here left. I included a group shot so you can see how much she DIDN'T stretch! Looking forward to sampling this MB pheno! I have one other pheno that by veg structure appears to be more SFV leaning in the leaf structure.

IMG 5823
IMG 5816
IMG 5815
IMG 5814
IMG 5821

Cheers,
Crom

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Had to go through those pix again! Great pictures Jimmy! My Motorbreath#2 is a non stretching dense fat squat pheno that looks like the SFV and the Chemdog D in color/resin/leaf color, but there is zero stretch! Maybe like 2"-4" tops! Did you find any phenos like this in the testing phase? Here's a shot of her greasy ass! You'll notice that she never really reached over the trellis, unlike here girlfriends who doubled! My Alien OG (Alien Kush pheno) is on her right and a SSSDH (Sour D pheno) on here left. I included a group shot so you can see how much she DIDN'T stretch! Looking forward to sampling this MB pheno! I have one other pheno that by veg structure appears to be more SFV leaning in the leaf structure.

View attachment 213189View attachment 213190View attachment 213191View attachment 213192View attachment 213193

Cheers,
Crom
Very nice Crom :) Thanks for posting those!
Looks like you got yourself a squat Chem-affie pheno. After growing these chemdawgs for a while now I'm really thinking that they are mostly of an Afghan origin...from appearance, budstructure, flavor/smell, type of high.
I've found a few of those squat phenos myself in MB I've grown, and they are always chem-leaning stinkers.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Very nice Crom :) Thanks for posting those!
Looks like you got yourself a squat Chem-affie pheno. After growing these chemdawgs for a while now I'm really thinking that they are mostly of an Afghan origin...from appearance, budstructure, flavor/smell, type of high.
I've found a few of those squat phenos myself in MB I've grown, and they are always chem-leaning stinkers.

I totally concur that the Chem genetics are most likely Afghani in genotype. I believe this mainly because I tend to love Affies, and I love me some chem! Leaf structure/color, resin content, high; all seem to be Afghani, or a cross of one. That, and most similar genotypes breed well together exhibiting vigor, and stable uniform pheno-typical expression. Also it seems that most putrid [smelling] strains, garlic, ether, mothballs, hairspray, meat, etc. are all from the middle eastern region. Though anything is possible given the right selections. I'm hoping my other pheno of Motorbreath is different in anyway just to mix things up! Thanks for some fire genetics Jimmy!

Cheers,
Crom

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Here's the same plant at day 57. All their getting is RO and Molasses, top off with RO till it's just RO really, or till the plants finish, whichever comes first. Looking forward to this smoke bro!
IMG 6774
IMG 6782
IMG 6773

Cheers,
Crom

glockdoc

glockdoc

now what strains are still in stock in seed form? you guys have some strains i would kill to grow just FYI. a response is very much appreciated.

index

index

fuck jimmy I have to change my pants, jk I didnt cum in my pants ;) looks like the pure dankkkkkkkkkkkk what's the donation ?

JohnBudd

JohnBudd

Very nice plants Jimmy! Your talent and green thumb never cease to amaze me. Beautiful plants, outstanding genetics! Keep spinning the hits mang!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Sup Jimmy? So the Motorbreath got the chop this evening. Here's some shots! Nice stank to her too! Real funk to it like antique gym bag funk or something lol Looking forward to the dry and cure to see what smells arise! Stay up homie!
IMG 6839
IMG 6836
IMG 6832
IMG 6829
IMG 6828
IMG 6827

Cheers,
Crom

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Crom, that picture looking down into the can is cool as fuck, and that Motorbreath sounds like some sweet smoke when she's dry. Smoking weed before its time is a waste in many ways, but when she's ready your in for a real treat from the looks of it. Hope things are going well for you and yours

mal

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Crom, that picture looking down into the can is cool as fuck, and that Motorbreath sounds like some sweet smoke when she's dry. Smoking weed before its time is a waste in many ways, but when she's ready your in for a real treat from the looks of it. Hope things are going well for you and yours

mal
Thanks mal! Yeah I found that the SS bowl makes a trippy effect when you shoot pics like this. Here's another one that I liked! Keep it green all!
IMG 6814

Crom

glockdoc

glockdoc

crom that looks so fuckin delicious. those seeds available?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!!!!!

have any of u guys tried three kings?! its fucking potent and pungent. someone has to put out a Chemdog, og kush and sour diesel mix asap.

Top Bottom