The Plant,the True Med,medical Collinsville Ill.

• Thread starter dobbie bill
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
McDaver

McDaver

Well their opening the first medical marijuana shop in my area this morning,bumed out about it because as the law stands now I will never be able to use because u see I was a bad boy when I was younger,yes I have a
felon on my record,yes still paying for that mistake and looks like I will until well u know taken ground nap,anyhow I guess ill keep doing what I do ,grow and grow and hope both ladys stay on my side,luck,AND MARY.Just want to add ,Glad some people are getin meds this morning!!!!!

In Indiana you can have a felony expunged like it never happened.

greendiamond

greendiamond

A friend of mine has an IL medical card and I've smoked some of what he gets from a dispensery.
I'm wasn't impressed with it at all. Two of the strains were either mislabeled or they didn't grow
a good representation of the strain.

M

MICTLANO

I live in the city of Chicago and there is one dispensary like literally one block away from where I work and I don't think I can get a Medical card unless I get diagnosed with PTSD which I might be able to get soon. Still, these laws are still making it hard for Illinois residents to get bud.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

carterville, murphysboro, carbondale, marion, Harrisburg,,, ya I know that area.. Menard,, know it quite well :(

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I live in the city of Chicago and there is one dispensary like literally one block away from where I work and I don't think I can get a Medical card unless I get diagnosed with PTSD which I might be able to get soon. Still, these laws are still making it hard for Illinois residents to get bud.
just need to know the right Illinoian :)

Top Bottom