The Plug Seed Bank

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hawkman

got 3 Blue OG Sherbet (Blue Sherbet x Fire OG) 1 Spumoni (Do- si-dos x sunset Sherbet) and 1 Sorbet (Tangie x Sherbet) theses seem like killer strains - BUT NONE GERMINATED ( even ordered from 2 different seed banks for these strains. Total lose of money and time ---SO consider this post before you think of cultivating there strains sent e-mail to them no response. Does anyone have experience with these strains - like to order again buit don'tknow what to do

Dbear180

Dbear180

got 3 Blue OG Sherbet (Blue Sherbet x Fire OG) 1 Spumoni (Do- si-dos x sunset Sherbet) and 1 Sorbet (Tangie x Sherbet) theses seem like killer strains - BUT NONE GERMINATED ( even ordered from 2 different seed banks for these strains. Total lose of money and time ---SO consider this post before you think of cultivating there strains sent e-mail to them no response. Does anyone have experience with these strains - like to order again buit don'tknow what to do

Mayyyyyyyyybe you should order from the farm ;)

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

Typically most breeders are more than happy to provide replacements for ungerminated/problem seeds whether it's them not popping, abnormally high percentages of males or herm contamination. Just be sure to have some photo documentation and stay professional and and respectful

Madmax

Madmax

Didnt think my sunset sherbets were gonna crack so i made the water warmer and bingo all popped..were the toughest nuts ive ever cracked and growing fantastic...

H

hawkman

Typically most breeders are more than happy to provide replacements for ungerminated/problem seeds whether it's them not popping, abnormally high percentages of males or herm contamination. Just be sure to have some photo documentation and stay professional and and respectful

funny the breeders never got a hold of me - say's some thing about the breeders right ???? (untrustworthy to say the least ans I cold say more

Freshone

Freshone

Breeders rights is a bullshit response but so is buying 5 assorted seeds and expecting much to come from them.
Since they were from 2 different seedbanks and 2 different strains with the same problem id say the it might be your germination technique not the seeds(odds are anyways).Buying 1 seed or 3 seeds is like buying a lotto ticket,dont expect to find a winner unless you get lucky.

H

hawkman

Buying from banks muddies the situation a bit. Always get yourself direct access to the breeders
sure in the hell would be nice !!!!!!!! sent a few injuiries - one to day even this make 2 all together. tell me how ? Peace lost over $100.00 (my lost their gain - merry x mass Plug)

H

hawkman

Breeders rights is a bullshit response but so is buying 5 assorted seeds and expecting much to come from them.
Since they were from 2 different seedbanks and 2 different strains with the same problem id say the it might be your germination technique not the seeds(odds are anyways).Buying 1 seed or 3 seeds is like buying a lotto ticket,dont expect to find a winner unless you get lucky.

IN 20yrs + I 'm assuming I know know __"How TO"_______________ thanks !! have germinated 5 seeds before all all came up on other time's with a 98% germination rate (some time's there are bad seed's from breeders it's natural I guess ) after many,, many ,, many years this never happen to me (guess that all comes with it ! ) Thanks for you thoughts _remedy: never use them again and spread the "word" (if it makes any difference)

Last edited:
DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

sure in the hell would be nice !!!!!!!! sent a few injuiries - one to day even this make 2 all together. tell me how ? Peace lost over $100.00 (my lost their gain - merry x mass Plug)
What breeders are interested in?

H

hawkman

What breeders are interested in?

All the breeders that I use have given me excellent/germinated strains -- the strain are from"the plug seed bank"- great strains one is even a cup winner "Spimoni" any recommendations ? all ways open for good breeders - If you want can list some of the one's I use and some even give "veteran" discounts , ect -thanks fro your response Let me say this their is a breeder called "The Plug" forget the site forum of (will get it) many say he has great strains - the one with issues is "The Plug Seed Bank.com" and some here at this site have good things to say about "The Plug" but pricey that's OK. Needed to make that difference

Last edited:
DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

All the breeders that I use have given me excellent/germinated strains -- the strain are from"the plug seed bank"- great strains one is even a cup winner "Spimoni" any recommendations ? all ways open for good breeders - If you want can list some of the one's I use and some even give "veteran" discounts , ect -thanks fro your response Let me say this their is a breeder called "The Plug" forget the site forum of (will get it) many say he has great strains - the one with issues is "The Plug Seed Bank.com" and some here at this site have good things to say about "The Plug" but pricey that's OK. Needed to make that difference
Never pay attention to "cup winners" or anything like that. Look at these seed companies breeding stock, find out where they're sourced from and then buy the strains you prefer. A good breeder should be able to bump out 10-40 competent strains a year easily while coming across at least one phenomenal cross every release or every other release

H

hawkman

Never pay attention to "cup winners" or anything like that. Look at these seed companies breeding stock, find out where they're sourced from and then buy the strains you prefer. A good breeder should be able to bump out 10-40 competent strains a year easily while coming across at least one phenomenal cross every release or every other release

You are so, so right and there could be "politics" in picking some winners ? cup winners . winners generate increased seed sales .Yes! there is a lot of"stuff" one has to be carefully/short out and not believe everything It's an new green rush - anyway that's good thanks for you reply

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

No idea what "The Plug" is, but in my opinion, there are no expensive seeds. All it takes is one strong pheno and its providing you thousands, if not millions of dollars in revenue

H

hawkman

No idea what "The Plug" is, but in my opinion, there are no expensive seeds. All it takes is one strong pheno and its providing you thousands, if not millions of dollars in revenue
example In house Genetics example of cost of some seeds - FROM $265.00 TO #300.00 + for a 10 pack of female seeds

Latest posts

Top Bottom