The Pollen Chuckers Club! Homemade Crosses only...

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SodaLicious

SodaLicious

I've made a Purple Rhino!! Purple Kush Clone only from Vancouver Island, with a white Rhino Male... it smells fucking weird......... But gets y ou uber baked

SCARHOLE

SCARHOLE

Chemo iranain x Red cherry berry
Choc rain x PineApple Express
AK48 x Purp Mexi
Lowryder x purp mexi
Sharksbreath S1
Cronic x sharks breath.

Just orderd some STS to take my chucking to the next level.
Got a purp Medno male that will drop pollen soon......

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

jus made some larry OG x gryphon and williams wonder x recon. as well as f2's of the gryphon and recon. reaaaaally excited to see how the larry og turns out. the gryphon is lemony hashy sweetness and the larry is straight lemon fuel funk :cool:

greystache

greystache

I'm currently working on my first cross. I took my lavender male and bred it with several strains:
Afgoo x lavender
Uk Cheese x lavender
Northern Lights x lavender
Julius Caesar ( Master kush x SFV male) x lavender

I am on week 7 of flowering with a few of these projects. I will post pics soon.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Buds hanging with beans of Ukhem F2, Ukhem x Agent Orange, Agent Orange (space queen pheno)x Ukhem, Agent Orange F2 (A), Agent Orange F2 (B). The White S1 x Funkberry and Funkberry F2s (A,B,and C) on the way! Just scored a Chemdog 91 skunk va., a Chemdog's Sister, and a Chernobyl cut from my homie, I still have plenty agent Orange and R13xHerijuana pollen too! the 91 x Agent Orange will be a top priority!

Scorpion

Scorpion

Don't care much for the term Chucker because I don't chuck anything but I do dust with a small brush so
Pollen Duster will do fine.
Here are what I am doing now.
Useing an Ortega Indica Male for pollen source,he smells of Bourbon Whiskey and has all the bells and whistles in his favor.
Ort4 bourbon clone2
Ort4 bourbon clone1

I will use Ort#4 <bourbon cut> pollen on a few girls from Jim Ortega's Indicas.
dogless #11
Jim Ortegas Indicas8

Jim Ortegas Indicas2

dogless #5
Jim Ortegas Indicas5
Jim Ortegas Indicas1

with good luck we will be growing these seeds and some Good Dog this fall...

thanks jim

scorpion

johnursery

johnursery

IMG 3041resize
IMG 3044resize
IMG 3051resize
IMG 3046resize
IMG 3053resize
IMG 3052resize
IMG 3055resize
IMG 3056resize
IMG 3075resize
IMG 3092resize
IMG 3086resize
IMG 3093resize
IMG 3047resize
IMG 3098resize

heres some pics of some of the Super Skunk x Santa Marta Colombian Gold cross i made, its got some outstanding phenos but i will have to stabalize it to be happy as there are alot of pheno's, i at most want 3 solid genotypes so im in for a long time of work but im happy with that :) in the end it will all be worth it...most of the phenos carry an insanely exhillerating lemon on lemon tang smell, its different than love potions lemon pledge pheno it doesnt carry the chemical smell with the lemony goodness, its just lemon bliss lol...realy realy looking forward to harvest, hope all you guys are doing well, ive been involved in one of the regulate cannabis like alcohol campaigns and while it doesnt look like were going to make the ballot this time, im gunna try damn hard lol.....peace

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Sounds like my Super Lemon Haze, lemon bliss. It smells of lemon Flintstones vitamins with vanilla overtones! Yummy! I hit that fine lady with my Aliendawg stud, and whew wee! She stinks in veg! I have yet to run the SLH x Aliendawg, but I have great aspirations! Both parents are FIRE!
IMG 1594
100 2729
100 2730
100 2731
100 2732
100 2733
IMG 4521
IMG 4518
IMG 4517
IMG 4516
IMG 1594
IMG 4520

symbiote420

symbiote420

Sounds like some kill crom, looking like the Aliendog dominating the cross so far, I'm looking at your leaf color & petioles.....she looks like she'll produce, good luck homie!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Thanks symbiote420! She reeks like a citrusy hairspray, stem rub. Now for super lemony I crossed the same SLH from above with a SSH dominant pheno SSSDH. The result is like a lemon on steroids. Sweaty with man boobs, just kidding. Just a ridiculous smell of citrus. Imagine a grapefruit that stunk like lemons. Super sativa affect too. Almost trippy speedy caffeine buzz stylee. So you know I hit the SLH x SSSDH with some Aliendawg pollen too! (SLH x SSSDH) x Aliendawg.

Here's two shots of the SLH x SSSDH nugs...
IMG 1742
IMG 1741

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Sounds like some kill crom, looking like the Aliendog dominating the cross so far, I'm looking at your leaf color & petioles.....she looks like she'll produce, good luck homie!

She has that Chemdog D look to her leaves. That smiley face bottom two leaf blades. Stoked to run her this summer!

soserthc1

soserthc1

I currently have 11 flowers about to hit second sets of three flowers each of my first cross ever. (and i am really stoked about it) Its the Tangerine Dream plant most of you have seen on here crossed with White widow male pollen I chucked on one limb and got 88 keepers seeds. I know it does not sound like the best two plants to cross but its the only male I had at the time to collect pollen. Was a strong male widow none the less and the tang dream was a beautifull plant but the smoke didn't really have a great kick to it but my goal is to try to create the same strong td plant stabilty and give it some kick. Still gonna hit with a strong indica afghan or g13 but currently its creamsickle and i am loving keeping notes,observations and just watching them grow....... well thats my story ......peace

soserthc1

soserthc1

here is a cross i mde some time ago. it is a hashberry female crossed to a shishkeberry 3 x skunk no 1 male. now this was chucking at it's finest as i had never done anything of the sort before but what came from these seeds was magnificent. heres a cola after a month cure...not a great pic but you get the idea
that does look like a sweet bud especially a cross you made yourself - gotta be an awesome feeling cant wait for my shit to grow... nice work bro....

215 User

215 User

Kronocaine x Sour Joker.....
Collecting pollen from both males to hit both females & F2's also.

Hazey Days Ahead

soserthc1

soserthc1

Sounds like my Super Lemon Haze, lemon bliss. It smells of lemon Flintstones vitamins with vanilla overtones! Yummy! I hit that fine lady with my Aliendawg stud, and whew wee! She stinks in veg! I have yet to run the SLH x Aliendawg, but I have great aspirations! Both parents are FIRE!View attachment 203552View attachment 203553View attachment 203554View attachment 203555View attachment 203556View attachment 203557View attachment 203547View attachment 203549View attachment 203550View attachment 203551 View attachment 203552View attachment 203548
crom - does your super lemon haze pack any punch to her mine was insanley sticky and still is but not much of a kick.... its the second least potent tree i have grown besides the tang dream...... working on some indica dom strains now as i like a nice kick in the ass at night

Top Bottom