The Pollen Chuckers Club! Homemade Crosses only...

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bluesdad

The list so far...

(88g13hp x dsb black affie)x Purple #1

Bubba ogers male X
The white
BBK
Forum cut
FPOG
Predator pink

Ult chem 08 male X
The white
Kimbo Kush
818 SFV
Ult chem 08
Sour larry
Super lemon haze

Sour larry bx1 male X
Lemon Bubba
Banana OG
FPOG
Super sour deez
Sour larry

Ult chem SFV male X
The white
Lemon bubba
White bubba ogers
Sour larry
Banana OG

SLH X Ult chem 08 male X
SLH
Afterlife OG
The FPOG x sour Larry sounds fire!I ran a couple fpog crosses last summer.only one escaped our hungry wild deer.I was going to open pollenate all of them.one day I will get some more Jaws gear.good luck with everything bro

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

Got a Ortega Project going on, It's not a cross but there is a beast of a pheno that blows past the others so I will be working with that one, and her sister that is a real garlic stinker. Likely grow out a few generations and make S1's of all the keepers and grow them out and cross with a stable NL#5 to restore vigor.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

So its been a min or two from My last post here and just wanted to do a FlyBy to say High to all the Farmers. Hope the New Year brings Dank and Frost Meds to all.
Keep the Green Grow Vibes Positive and Life will always happen as it needs to.
Keep tossen that Pollen.
FlyJ

symbiote420

symbiote420

Experiment 626, smells like a floral/rotten fruit version of Motorbreath, not as loud as some of my other stuff but she holds her own. Tastes like an earthy/incensey Alien Kush.... the buzz gets my eyes low & glossy, feels like I've got on a headband inside of my head and a weighted vest on my body. Potent purps!!!

blis84

blis84

Ive always threw both in at the same time and the one being reversed always took me around 10-14 days to reverse then another week to throw pollen or less ive had them literally turn to male sacks and a few days later drop Pollen but normally they will show there balls and then I'll wait till they start to blow up like a balloon

Ya man wish i knew what this cut of cheese was for sure because the person who i got it from only grows it ... Hes a cash cropper and its def a great cheese but i doubt its a uk cut it does remind me of the tastes and smells in subs cheese quake so could be exo but not sure and yes i am tried if it in pure form so thats exactly why i been crossing it to any good male i get which i have it to the tahoe x grapestomper and the lifesaver also i am gonna cross it to ROCs purps x c99 that are just goin now so hopingn for a good purps and pineapple with a hint of cheese from the cross ... The tahoe x grape stomper cross to the cheese is another i know will be a big hit also ofcourse i have my best blueberry crosed to it aswell since all my patients love big buddah blue cheese and this one def kills it .. Like real blueberries and cream .. Actually thats another cheese i thought maybe was this cut i have was Big buddah but ive grown theres and this is def cheesier so who knows what it is but its def a potent great tasting strain but as ya said getting burned out on it so making my crosses with it then it will be gone to make room for others ... Sucks but i got so many projects going i dont have the room especially with me working with bodhi now ive got a lot of his gear to run and work with including a very special one to me and im sure others that hes releasing soon and i cant release the strain name yet but as soon as im alowed to which will be this month ill post it up here so anyone who loves bodhi will see what I'll be growing also it will be a limited release but I'll make f2s since i always have permission to do so and will give some up to the farm for freebies and pass some off to others on here after his are all gone which will probably be in a few mins or seconds from release literally lol so as my saying goes ...Spread the dank for us all to get a go at it ...I only keep or hoard stuff from people who are in it to just cash crop or to use to breed off to 100 different strains all for greed and ruin it for us true lovers of the flower ...but most i met here are like me and the cash croppers are offline to worried to be on here and dont take the time to read forums so its good to share my best finds with like minded people ;) anyways thanks man and hit me up anytime as anyone that knows me knows i share ;)

Peace and good vibes,
Chem G
We dusted our apex Kush motherw with pollen from bodhi's Hollywood pk x Uzbek hash plant and suge pk x Uzbek hash plant, and black triangle aka tk x 88 g13/hp. Our apex Kush mothers one tk Dom, one pk/Uzbek Dom and 1 50/50 pheno. Next up is Endless sky x apex Kush, endless sky x bubba Kush reversed, and endless sky x Gage greens blue diesel x Joseph og, grapestomper og and sugar town express

Dunge

Dunge

Readers of this thread might find two of my threads interesting.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/2016-interior-alaska-outdoor-autos.80961/
Interior Alaska land race ruderalis is crossed with modern hybrids to create, what?

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/got-a-nevilles-haze-male-in-preflower.57127/
Origin story of modern hybrids retraced.
A Nevilles haze sativa is mashed up with a Bubba Kush.
Three years later we are taking a three way hybrid to F2 for a pheno hunt.

Hope to provide some entertainment and perhaps generate some conversation.

Quagmire

Quagmire

Working my own Auto Flowering strains..
Strain #1: Lemon8R... using Loran's LBL (w/his permission) I grew out the LBL and pollinated 3 ladies, kept the medium sized Lemony pheno to work into an auto by pollinating it with my own auto called DV8R.. still a work in progress but very cool of Loran to give me permission to use his well known LBL strain...

Strain #2: DV8R f2... Godzilla Grape #5 x Maxine/Superfreak (X) Deimos x Max/SF male..
This one I've grown out twice and seeded both runs, gave out test seeds and got excellent feedback from it telling me this one is well worth keeping things going with it.. the Godzilla Grape #5 really comes thru with a sweet smell and awesome colors as the buds mature.. potency is very good, I'd say a solid 8..

Here she is on my most recent grow at day #45
DV8R 2
DV8R6
DV8R9

This one I've not named as of yet... Rhino Ryder x Sour Bubble Mix
Rhino Ryder
RR 8

RR 7

A few others in the works but these are my main projects right now..

Hate Life

Hate Life

20160801_150548.jpg

Also just popped some Sour Jack x Bubba Kush, these are just extra's I've popped about 20 of each strain, 10 of the Sour Jack x Bubba Kush.

I gave out some Sour Jack plants' about 3 females and 2 males.

Friend got back to me with these, so it was a collective work :).

Hate Life

Hate Life

Speaking of hunting through some beans.
I got some picks I'll try to just post them in thumbnails as to not mess around big time on the thread.

1. Sour Jefe x Phantom Cookies
20160815_040539.th.jpg
20160815_050500.th.jpg
20160817_221743.th.jpg

2. Sour Jack IBL
20160815_040642.th.jpg
20160815_050934.th.jpg
20160817_012124.th.jpg

3. Sour Jack IBL x Blueberry cut from Maple Ridge, BC (over powers all strains in the room with pure blueberry smell).
20160815_040820.th.jpg
20160815_050934.th.jpg
20160817_012140.th.jpg

I've got about 20 more Sour Bluejack seeds, about 40-50 Sour Jack IBL, and no more Sour Jefe x Phantom Cookies, however a friend has many more I could get, and has 2 going right now with tri-leaf cotyledon patterns.

Happy growing folks.

And beautiful buds everyone!

T

tiedyelarry

Her daddy came from a seed we found in a bag of the stinkiest skunk I have ever seen that we got from an old hippy dude who grows at one of California's coastal towns and her mom is a clone only headband we scored in the emerald triangle about 4 years ago. She smells incredible very sour with a little undertone of sweetness and she has a great yield. Working on F2's, once they have been fully tested we will be passing out a bunch of tester packs before we put her seeds up for sale.
14193836 870720409728151 1976492129 n
14269478 870720423061483 2079228442 n

dreamteam420

dreamteam420

20160801_150548.jpg

Also just popped some Sour Jack x Bubba Kush, these are just extra's I've popped about 20 of each strain, 10 of the Sour Jack x Bubba Kush.

I gave out some Sour Jack plants' about 3 females and 2 males.

Friend got back to me with these, so it was a collective work :).
you wanna send out any testers brotha or are you selling your gear....

B

BMG

Hopefully i will bring back some life to this thread! I've finished collecting pollen from the 4 auto strains I chose to cross and create some ibl's with.
The seeds that I chose are Fast Buds Girl Scout Cookies , Sweet Seeds Black Cream , Buddha Seeds Purple Kush and Delicious Seeds Dark Purple. I will be doing 4 seed runs total, creating 4 IBL and 12 crosses with these strains.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Well no pics, but had a male from a nice cross made by a fellow farmer that is gg4 x ( moontang x catpiss ) so I hit a few things with it that seemed like they might be nice. First up was making some f2s of the beans as I liked the components of the cross and was fairly confident in the quality going in. I also have a fantastic chocolate thai cross that I am looking to cube/bx to get into a more stable seed form for preservation as I am a bit tired of growing it at the moment, and it seems like a fun project. Final was to hit a tony snow, that is another gg4 cross so was just doubling down on the glue aspect.

Quagmire

Quagmire

Just finishing up some Kush Van Stitch by breeder Stitch.. ran it to 80 days and it' s still plumping up... took a few down and left a few to go the distance.. hehe.. Crossed all of these with a male Sour60 to add that sweet Bubblegummy flavor and the serious punch it carries..

KVS showing some color
KVS aka Brutus
KVS aka The Big IS Icky Sticky

Up close and personal 040

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Well no pics, but had a male from a nice cross made by a fellow farmer that is gg4 x ( moontang x catpiss ) so I hit a few things with it that seemed like they might be nice. First up was making some f2s of the beans as I liked the components of the cross and was fairly confident in the quality going in. I also have a fantastic chocolate thai cross that I am looking to cube/bx to get into a more stable seed form for preservation as I am a bit tired of growing it at the moment, and it seems like a fun project. Final was to hit a tony snow, that is another gg4 cross so was just doubling down on the glue aspect.
Hey ill take any of that mate. How was the tony snow we split that pack on my end I have 2 glue learners and one straight indica looking one. Also you talking about the choco charm cut you have?

Latest posts

Top Bottom