The Search for California Gold...Feminized Hybrids...Limited Edition Releases

• Thread starter Nspecta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
Alright...plenty of folks have asked so here's what we have in the works...my goal with these projects is to make S1's from 100% legit genetics...the S1's are for personal use (unless others are interested in them as well)...I plan to run large, minimum 100+, lots of each selfing so as to select & isolate exactly what I want to further into the S2 populations which will be used for an intensive project that will take a minimum of 3 years to accomplish...but that is for another day. ;)

As for today...I am making a lot of the same feminized hybrids I've made in years past...while the pollen for my future projects is in the air. I believe many of these Fem Hybrids have Gold in their genes...so with that said...Round One is an oldy but goody, one of the best breeding plants I've ever personally grown...

The Original Bubba Kush...crossed with...

Humboldt Purple Urkle
Humboldt Snow
TrainWreck
Mendocino Purple
Purple Indica
Triangle Kush
SFV OG
Ghost OG
Tahoe OG
Great White Shark
Chemdog '91, #4, #1
Sour Diesel
Bombthreat Bubba Kush
Obama Kush
Panama
DogShit
Cheese
Albert Walker
Girl Scout Cookies
Humboldt Purple Snow
Pakistani Chitral Kush
Katsu Bubba
Purple Dawg
The Beast
The Black
Hashplant
The DOG
The Original Bubba Kush

...I'd like to hear from folks round here about what they'd like to see at the farm from the above list. :eek:

Round Two...is a couple/few months out, but just as a heads up...one of my all time favorites and my favorite overall Purple strain...Original Humboldt Purple Urkle...crossed to 30 some odd ladies.

Round Three...is a month or four out...what I believe to be the Original OG Kush a.k.a Triangle Kush...crossed with a dozen or so ladies.

Round's 4, 5, 6, 7, etc...TrainWreck, Humboldt Snow, Chemdog '91, Mendocino Purple, Etc., etc....are all on the menu for future selfing and hybridizations.

Bubbakush

Bubba Kush full of beans. :happy:

S

SmokeDream

Damn man.... WTF.... Just when I think I'm good you put that out? Killer!
Love the sound of the Humboldt PU for sure!
As well as the Triangle & SFV
F'ing SourD & Chemdog 91 & 4.....
Shit bro, they all sound good. Even a few I wouldn't have looked at on my own. I'd take another look coming from you!
Bubba to each above should bring out many stunning types in there own respect.
Sour Bubbas & Bubba Chems have always had a spot in my pallet.
Bubba & Chitrali though.... sounds like the beginning of a beautiful relationship in the works. Time, but all good things in due time.
I use a chitrali#1, amazed at the kush structure she puts down & flavor profile. Not to mention she goes grey/purple by harvest. I hit my 4SD with it. Interesting to see how the Chit allowed the diesel to be dom in the seed I ran. Has a guava/fuel aroma. Love it! It let one of the parents on the mom side, stick out strong. Would love to hear more about your Chitrali if you get a sec.
Katsu Bubba, nice! would love to see how these turn out as well.

I'm down, can't wait til this gets rolling!

-Smoke Dream

SunGrown

SunGrown

Awesome list and project outline. I look forward to seeing the progress and success.

Any chance you have pics of your DOG in flower? I have been trying to figure out which dog my DOG is for a few years now, my best guess is I have West Coast Dog but I am not positive. Thanks in advance!

Grow well!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Alright...plenty of folks have asked so here's what we have in the works...my goal with these projects is to make S1's from 100% legit genetics...the S1's are for personal use (unless others are interested in them as well)...I plan to run large, minimum 100+, lots of each selfing so as to select & isolate exactly what I want to further into the S2 populations which will be used for an intensive project that will take a minimum of 3 years to accomplish...but that is for another day. ;)

As for today...I am making a lot of the same feminized hybrids I've made in years past...while the pollen for my future projects is in the air. I believe many of these Fem Hybrids have Gold in their genes...so with that said...Round One is an oldy but goody, one of the best breeding plants I've ever personally grown...

The Original Bubba Kush...crossed with...

Humboldt Purple Urkle
Humboldt Snow
TrainWreck
Mendocino Purple
Purple Indica
Triangle Kush
SFV OG
Ghost OG
Tahoe OG
Great White Shark
Chemdog '91, #4, #1
Sour Diesel
Bombthreat Bubba Kush
Obama Kush
Panama
DogShit
Cheese
Albert Walker
Girl Scout Cookies
Humboldt Purple Snow
Pakistani Chitral Kush
Katsu Bubba
Purple Dawg
The Beast
The Black
Hashplant
The DOG
The Original Bubba Kush

...I'd like to hear from folks round here about what they'd like to see at the farm from the above list. :eek:

Round Two...is a couple/few months out, but just as a heads up...one of my all time favorites and my favorite overall Purple strain...Original Humboldt Purple Urkle...crossed to 30 some odd ladies.

Round Three...is a month or four out...what I believe to be the Original OG Kush a.k.a Triangle Kush...crossed with a dozen or so ladies.

Round's 4, 5, 6, 7, etc...TrainWreck, Humboldt Snow, Chemdog '91, Mendocino Purple, Etc., etc....are all on the menu for future selfing and hybridizations.

View attachment 425135
Bubba Kush full of beans. :happy:
More info on Humboldt Snow please..

I got a crazy killer tasting kinda chem like but at the same time not really.. its hard 2 explain. . It was pure white & from Humboldt but I thought it was called Snow White or maybe juss snow... its was pure fuckin evil & I loved it 2 death... but sadly never seen it again... does this sound like ur Humboldt Snow? Does it have a pure evil smell very crazy & distinctive?

Top Bottom