The Search for California Gold...Feminized Hybrids...Limited Edition Releases

• Thread starter Nspecta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
drewski85

drewski85

Alright...plenty of folks have asked so here's what we have in the works...my goal with these projects is to make S1's from 100% legit genetics...the S1's are for personal use (unless others are interested in them as well)...I plan to run large, minimum 100+, lots of each selfing so as to select & isolate exactly what I want to further into the S2 populations which will be used for an intensive project that will take a minimum of 3 years to accomplish...but that is for another day. ;)

As for today...I am making a lot of the same feminized hybrids I've made in years past...while the pollen for my future projects is in the air. I believe many of these Fem Hybrids have Gold in their genes...so with that said...Round One is an oldy but goody, one of the best breeding plants I've ever personally grown...

The Original Bubba Kush...crossed with...

Humboldt Purple Urkle
Humboldt Snow
TrainWreck
Mendocino Purple
Purple Indica
Triangle Kush
SFV OG
Ghost OG
Tahoe OG
Great White Shark
Chemdog '91, #4, #1
Sour Diesel
Bombthreat Bubba Kush
Obama Kush
Panama
DogShit
Cheese
Albert Walker
Girl Scout Cookies
Humboldt Purple Snow
Pakistani Chitral Kush
Katsu Bubba
Purple Dawg
The Beast
The Black
Hashplant
The DOG
The Original Bubba Kush

...I'd like to hear from folks round here about what they'd like to see at the farm from the above list. :eek:

Round Two...is a couple/few months out, but just as a heads up...one of my all time favorites and my favorite overall Purple strain...Original Humboldt Purple Urkle...crossed to 30 some odd ladies.

Round Three...is a month or four out...what I believe to be the Original OG Kush a.k.a Triangle Kush...crossed with a dozen or so ladies.

Round's 4, 5, 6, 7, etc...TrainWreck, Humboldt Snow, Chemdog '91, Mendocino Purple, Etc., etc....are all on the menu for future selfing and hybridizations.

View attachment 425135
Bubba Kush full of beans. :happy:
sounds like some serious heat.cant wait til theyre for sale/auction. id take a pack of the bubba/tk and bubbachems

D

dank.frank

Hey Nspecta...got caught up on the interwebs the other day - wondering - what ever became of that death cabbage black hindu male you had?

Aside from that...much thanks - can't wait to run these Cornbread Bubba. I was scratching my head trying to figure out how you came up with the name on that one - and then I realized it was a reference to his IG name. Well played.

dank.Frank

william76

william76

Alrite nspecta,still goin to be a tk s1 drop?or Chemdog 91?, were I am there's not much of a clone scene,so s1,s are the only way to try some these fire strains,every pic ive seen of thems been dank,all the best,76

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
Any idea what ladies you have in mind for round three?

@FooDoo ~ OG's, Bubba's, Urkle, Snow, SourD, MendoP, as well as a few others.

Hey Nspecta...got caught up on the interwebs the other day - wondering - what ever became of that death cabbage black hindu male you had?

Aside from that...much thanks - can't wait to run these Cornbread Bubba. I was scratching my head trying to figure out how you came up with the name on that one - and then I realized it was a reference to his IG name. Well played.

@dank.frank ~ That Hindu Death Cabbage boy sure made his rounds back then...Elkslayer selected that boy from a pool of roughly 35 individuals...passed it to me...I pollenated a full 6k room with him and then passed him to @obsoul33t , who I think did some work with him as well...from there I dunno what happened to him. Coincidently, I was just pow wowing with brutha Elkslayer last weekend...we were pervin' on his seed stash & found a ten year old pack of Hindu Death Cabbage beans direct from Tom...I threw them down very next day & now have 20 out of 22 DC babies going strong...looking forward to those monster sized dinner plate fan leaves and frosty nuggets again.

Lol...I hear ya on the Cornbread...I wanted a name that paid Homage to the man that held the Triangle Kush for so many years...granted homeboy has had so many catchy names over the years...but, for sure, his IG handle was definitely the deciding factor. :cool:

Alrite nspecta,still goin to be a tk s1 drop?or Chemdog 91?, were I am there's not much of a clone scene,so s1,s are the only way to try some these fire strains,every pic ive seen of thems been dank,all the best,76

@william76 ~ Yes...it's a few months out for sure but they're definitely on thar way.

tweedy

tweedy

I really need to try the Irene og sometime.. What's your $.02?
I just did (and am posting pics to make sure it is what they say it is) and it is pretty solid in my book. Like all around one of the bigger ass kickers I have had a chance to hit as of late. @Nspecta , this the girl? Some flash, some no flash. Hope that helps.
20140903 180920
20140903 180955
20140903 181031
20140903 181115

derkaderk

derkaderk

I want the:
tk×bubba
Bubbaxbubba
Ghost x bubba
Chem 91x bubba
Pck x bubba (sounds awesome)

The TK crosses definitely piqued my interest.

I'll be watching for sure,
Derka

MrBanjo

MrBanjo

@derkaderk I believe that the Cornbread (TK x Bubba) is sold out. Maybe hope for a re-release?

Looking forward to trying the Cornbread out, I was able to snag a pack during the drop

derkaderk

derkaderk

Yeah @MrBanjo ,maybe with so much interest a rerelase could possibly be in order???

I'm looking for next summer's stock now, so I have a little time for snagging some genetics I want. I'll be watching a little more now that I've gotten the hang of the site.

Seems stuff sells out fast though.

B

barefoot

all the best in staying busy Nspecta...................

and a dry finish.................

ganj on.....................

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

The Beast, Trainwreck, Dogshit, Urkle, Cheese, and Hashplant crosses all should be so so good.

I've had a bubba x cheese cross that had one of the most relaxing smells ever...smooth funk so good.

Pretty much all those crosses should bring out the best of both of those strains...it's been my experience that bubba x chem or bubba x og usually just cancels out all the unique and awesome flavors and leaves you with buds that look 50/50 between the two parents but with no kushy smells whatsoever. idk, could just be my cut of bubba though.

tweedy

tweedy

@tweedy ~ I rarely will ever claim to be able to identify a plant based off a picture of the dry nugs...but those nugs look identical to Irene, she ain't pretty but she does the job & I definitely like her. :D
Thanks for chimin in man! You are right about the pretty part. That she ain't, but good call on breeding with her. This strength/smell can't really be fucked with by a whole lot of other plants I have been smoking. This is some tolerance busting herb, ha. It is up there in my favorite OG's realm now. Top five for sure that I have had.

soopy

soopy

Just sending some positive vibes and wishes for you and the Mrs during harvest...I'm with Barefoot, I hope it's a dry one...

And did you pollinate the Panama with BK pollen? That would be epic! I'm down to test!

Samael

Samael

Hello there nspecta, was hoping to obtain some info on your bubblegum cut as well as the lineage of bubba on dubs. Thanks for your time and work.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

:eek:
Alright...plenty of folks have asked so here's what we have in the works...my goal with these projects is to make S1's from 100% legit genetics...the S1's are for personal use (unless others are interested in them as well)...I plan to run large, minimum 100+, lots of each selfing so as to select & isolate exactly what I want to further into the S2 populations which will be used for an intensive project that will take a minimum of 3 years to accomplish...but that is for another day. ;)

As for today...I am making a lot of the same feminized hybrids I've made in years past...while the pollen for my future projects is in the air. I believe many of these Fem Hybrids have Gold in their genes...so with that said...Round One is an oldy but goody, one of the best breeding plants I've ever personally grown...

Humboldt Purple Urkle
Humboldt Snow
TrainWreck
Mendocino Purple
Purple Indica
Triangle Kush
SFV OG
Ghost OG
Tahoe OG
Great White Shark
Chemdog '91, #4, #1
Sour Diesel
Bombthreat Bubba Kush
Obama Kush
Panama
DogShit
Cheese
Albert Walker
Girl Scout Cookies
Humboldt Purple Snow
Pakistani Chitral Kush
Katsu Bubba
Purple Dawg
The Beast
The Black
Hashplant
The DOG
The Original Bubba Kush

...I'd like to hear from folks round here about what they'd like to see at the farm from the above list. :eek:

Round Two...is a couple/few months out, but just as a heads up...one of my all time favorites and my favorite overall Purple strain...Original Humboldt Purple Urkle...crossed to 30 some odd ladies.

Round Three...is a month or four out...what I believe to be the Original OG Kush a.k.a Triangle Kush...crossed with a dozen or so ladies.

Round's 4, 5, 6, 7, etc...TrainWreck, Humboldt Snow, Chemdog '91, Mendocino Purple, Etc., etc....are all on the menu for future selfing and hybridizations.

View attachment 425135

Humboldt Purple Urkle
Humboldt Snow
TrainWreck
Mendocino Purple
Purple Indica
Triangle Kush
SFV OG
Ghost OG
Tahoe OG
Great White Shark
Chemdog '91, #4, #1
Sour Diesel
Bombthreat Bubba Kush
Obama Kush
Panama
DogShit
Cheese
Albert Walker
Girl Scout Cookies
Humboldt Purple Snow
Pakistani Chitral Kush
Katsu Bubba
Purple Dawg
The Beast
The Black
Hashplant
The DOG
The Original Bubba Kush

View attachment 425135
Any pictures of "The Black", all of these crosses sound Dope!

Top Bottom