The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Limonene

Limonene

Some other good news for anyone thats on youtube allot or even cares lol, After some chatting im sending a bunch seeds out to these guys who seem pretty hyped about them soesh the Arif-OG , I feel very proud about this as i have watched these guys for years now it looks like theyll be planting my beans lol...

funny how life works eh...

View attachment 684038
That'll be a trip, seeing them grown out doors in the cali sun. Hope it works out well for you all.

incogneato

incogneato

At $5 a g ending up dead in a ditch is exactly what would happen to me. I quit bothering looking for some decent coke around here about 10 years ago. The best you could get around here was about 10-12% some 20 years ago and the rest was mostly lidocaine, aspirin and what not. Today you're lucky if you get 5% and the prices are 50-90€. But I'd kill for a g of the purest south american.
Take a holiday in Mexico, roughly $50-$70g us and its some super clean shit

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Some other good news for anyone thats on youtube allot or even cares lol, After some chatting im sending a bunch seeds out to these guys who seem pretty hyped about them soesh the Arif-OG , I feel very proud about this as i have watched these guys for years now it looks like theyll be planting my beans lol...

funny how life works eh...

View attachment 684038
Oh yeah the mendo dope lads.what is that arif og twisted?i know its named after the mobsters but is it an s1 of a cut or a cross?whats it like structure and flavour wise?your doing well getting those mendo dope dudes to pop your beans as subcool usually has them safely tucked up in his back pocket promoting only his stuff.iv watched em a few years now and if u have too youl know they grow nothing but tga gear non stop.and they grow TREES!fuckin oak trees!id love to live in that type of climate instead of this shitty one.
Them growing your stuff will give your sales a wee bit of a boost I imagine especially coz you have a lot of the better known U.K. Elite cuts in s1 form the yanks will want those.its no different to us looking at theyr elite cuts enviously and trying to get s1 of it as your unlikely to get the actual cut.its no different.
On a totally unrelated note......what I don't get is how tk-triangle kush is actually from florida.so whys it called triangle kush and not swamp kush or Everglade og or summat?why triangle?anyone know?

Limonene

Limonene

Oh yeah the mendo dope lads.what is that arif og twisted?i know its named after the mobsters but is it an s1 of a cut or a cross?whats it like structure and flavour wise?your doing well getting those mendo dope dudes to pop your beans as subcool usually has them safely tucked up in his back pocket promoting only his stuff.iv watched em a few years now and if u have too youl know they grow nothing but tga gear non stop.and they grow TREES!fuckin oak trees!id love to live in that type of climate instead of this shitty one.
Them growing your stuff will give your sales a wee bit of a boost I imagine especially coz you have a lot of the better known U.K. Elite cuts in s1 form the yanks will want those.its no different to us looking at theyr elite cuts enviously and trying to get s1 of it as your unlikely to get the actual cut.its no different.
On a totally unrelated note......what I don't get is how tk-triangle kush is actually from florida.so whys it called triangle kush and not swamp kush or Everglade og or summat?why triangle?anyone know?
I think a parent of TK (I heard this recently, I believe it's correct) is the original og from Florida called fla og or 91og. So I guess that makes it the grandparent of most og strains. A coincidence but I know that because a guy from another forum in the states offered to send me that cut today for a cut of amnesia. He was told he's not allowed to trade it but as I'm in the U.K he said it doesn't count. I'm wondering is that the same og that josh OG talks about?

Limonene

Limonene

Thanks man! I do too! Them boys grow some Monster trees.....im quite pleased to say the least!...

So wotcha get for ya birthday man?

He got a big black 12 inch double penetrating dildo.
Yes 2 of them actually. Got some nice stuff from the Mrs. Had a good little party last night, got to see all my pals and chat shit. They had to listen as it was my birthday.

Twistedrizla

Twistedrizla

Mr Bee, post: 1888191, member: 72761"]Oh yeah the mendo dope lads.what is that arif og twisted?i know its named after the mobsters but is it an s1 of a cut or a cross?

So after we made Lemz-OG and had a beefed up "SFV-OG" ...we wondered what else we could pair her with....we love kush, chem and sour D and couldnt decide which way to go... then DNA Genetics released there 2000 pack LTD edition range made from seeds captin krypt gave them some years prior (capt krypt OG) ....and included 91krypt (Chemdog 91 x capkrypt og) and Sour krypt (sour D x cap krypt Og).

I have spoken with cap krypt over on icmag some time ago and it turns out that the beans he gave out that year for free to many people inc DNA was his cross cap krypt OG which is SFV-OG x (Sfv-OG x Afghani ) these are also the same beans swerve used to start cali con if im not mistaken**....theres threads over on icmag for those that want to know how it all turned sour between them...

Anyways it seemed swerve stole caps beans and profited then DNA launched a whole LTD edition range using his work and didnt even ask him!!!

After finding all this out and not being able to make our minds up we decided to combine DNAs 91krpyt and there Sour krpyt to create killer krypt, which we then crossed to the Lemz-OG!!

So its allot of OG a touch of chem and a sprinkle of diesel.... its like the main usa clone onlys in one strain lol
Killer Krypt is also our small homage to cap krypt a Superb farmer and breeder!

whats it like structure and flavour wise?

Depends on the pheno but structure is really were the differences are...you can clearly see the differences in the phenos.... in testing the diesel phenos were the least rated and the chem phenos were most rated....allot of inbetween og phenos....

your doing well getting those mendo dope dudes to pop your beans

All i can say is thank you insta!

as subcool usually has them safely tucked up in his back pocket promoting only his stuff.

Yea i know this does concern me however in more recent vids they showcase a couple other strains they have constantly running i probably shouldn't have blurted that out but i was very excited and the thought of it all....

...also random fact there used to be a clip on youtube of sub falling on his arse in his garden, its was amazing and i was responsible for exposing it on RIU before he left (not my finest hour, was funny though)

.iv watched em a few years now and if u have too youl know they grow nothing but tga gear non stop.

I know i have watched theres and subs rise to fame...who knows maybe its time for a change;) lol

I have watched them and
and they grow TREES!fuckin oak trees!

I thought my dwc trees were big...loooool

id love to live in that type of climate instead of this shitty one.

Me.2...

I know after i calmed myself down after the first msgs i thought about all this and has to claim down all over again ...

On a totally unrelated note......what I don't get is how tk-triangle kush is actually from florida.so whys it called triangle kush and not swamp kush or Everglade og or summat?why triangle?anyone know?[/QUOTE]

I dont! in the triangle or just so good she stuck??

Limonene

Limonene

IMG 6232
A really nice the white x ultimate chem 08 male from thunderfudge genetics. Awesome leaves and it shows some mottling too. Both parents carry mottled leaves I've been told.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Triangle Kush is an indica originating in Florida, named after the state's three cannabis-producing capitals: Jacksonville, Miami, and Tampa. Indoor or outdoor grows are low yielders, but clear, active effects stimulating creativityand discussion drive this strain's production. Flowers are expected at around 70 days.

From leafly so probably wrong
Right so there's a tri weed state-thingy on the go in Florida too.it makes sense at least.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Mr Bee, post: 1888191, member: 72761"]Oh yeah the mendo dope lads.what is that arif og twisted?i know its named after the mobsters but is it an s1 of a cut or a cross?

So after we made Lemz-OG and had a beefed up "SFV-OG" ...we wondered what else we could pair her with....we love kush, chem and sour D and couldnt decide which way to go... then DNA Genetics released there 2000 pack LTD edition range made from seeds captin krypt gave them some years prior (capt krypt OG) ....and included 91krypt (Chemdog 91 x capkrypt og) and Sour krypt (sour D x cap krypt Og).

I have spoken with cap krypt over on icmag some time ago and it turns out that the beans he gave out that year for free to many people inc DNA was his cross cap krypt OG which is SFV-OG x (Sfv-OG x Afghani ) these are also the same beans swerve used to start cali con if im not mistaken**....theres threads over on icmag for those that want to know how it all turned sour between them...

Anyways it seemed swerve stole caps beans and profited then DNA launched a whole LTD edition range using his work and didnt even ask him!!!

After finding all this out and not being able to make our minds up we decided to combine DNAs 91krpyt and there Sour krpyt to create killer krypt, which we then crossed to the Lemz-OG!!

So its allot of OG a touch of chem and a sprinkle of diesel.... its like the main usa clone onlys in one strain lol
Killer Krypt is also our small homage to cap krypt a Superb farmer and breeder!

whats it like structure and flavour wise?

Depends on the pheno but structure is really were the differences are...you can clearly see the differences in the phenos.... in testing the diesel phenos were the least rated and the chem phenos were most rated....allot of inbetween og phenos....

your doing well getting those mendo dope dudes to pop your beans

All i can say is thank you insta!

as subcool usually has them safely tucked up in his back pocket promoting only his stuff.

Yea i know this does concern me however in more recent vids they showcase a couple other strains they have constantly running i probably shouldn't have blurted that out but i was very excited and the thought of it all....

...also random fact there used to be a clip on youtube of sub falling on his arse in his garden, its was amazing and i was responsible for exposing it on RIU before he left (not my finest hour, was funny though)

.iv watched em a few years now and if u have too youl know they grow nothing but tga gear non stop.

I know i have watched theres and subs rise to fame...who knows maybe its time for a change;) lol

I have watched them and
and they grow TREES!fuckin oak trees!

I thought my dwc trees were big...loooool

id love to live in that type of climate instead of this shitty one.

Me.2...

I know after i calmed myself down after the first msgs i thought about all this and has to claim down all over again ...

I dont! in the triangle or just so good she stuck??[/QUOTE]
Now that's wat I call a thorough reply!

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Just a lil update seems the mendo boys aint in subs pocket and are looking to run some vaderOG and norstar genetics too!
In all honesty theyr doing theyr gardens an injustice only running tga with so many bangin strains available these days.
I always liked the look of theyr advertisements n shit in the U.K. Weed magazines like weed world n stuff.im a huge fan of purple urkle so I obviously liked the look of the deep purple but never pulled the trigger on em.
Nowadays I wouldn't bother as since iv joined up on the forums you meet plenty who have ran tga gear and the Verdict is almost always the same-tasted great but not much high.-which put me off em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom