• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
whitebob

whitebob

1.4 all the way through from cuttings in coco in a recirc dripper
cool thanks bud thats about where i keep mine too, got that one i pm you pictures of that was looking at bit rough curled down leaves bit brown and crispy, like salt build up so I've flushed her through with some florakleen hopefully she will perk up a bit... I'm still getting the hang of the coco for sure! each time better than the last though so moving in the right direction..:D

tricky

tricky

seed fairy been here lol
IMG 0056

Limonene

Limonene

Shame to hear this mate what makes u think it's the exotic gear ?
There's a possibility it's not but the section of the room where I've noticed brown hairs on day 30 is where my exotix are. The tall kimbo has brown frazzled pistils top to bottom and the surrounding plants have it too. It's caught my UKP which I'm seriously pissed off about. So I think it's either the tall kimbo or maybe a citrique. The section where the amnesia, slh and nepoji are all look fine. Gonna check tomorrow and spray everything down.
The reason I think it's exotix is also because they have that rep of being herm prone. So many people have had exotix go ballistic.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

There's a possibility it's not but the section of the room where I've noticed brown hairs on day 30 is where my exotix are. The tall kimbo has brown frazzled pistils top to bottom and the surrounding plants have it too. It's caught my UKP which I'm seriously pissed off about. So I think it's either the tall kimbo or maybe a citrique. The section where the amnesia, slh and nepoji are all look fine. Gonna check tomorrow and spray everything down.
The reason I think it's exotix is also because they have that rep of being herm prone. So many people have had exotix go ballistic.
Shitty luck bro, that sucks. The last Chemdog D I ran before letting it go hermed on me, never really understood it either, there was no apparent reason for it and nothing else in there did but, anyway, it didn't hit anything else too hard but, it did leave me with a handful of seeds x Sour Dubb and x Sour Secret. Even though there's a good chance they'd herm I'm seriously considering trying a couple to see what I get.

Limonene

Limonene

Shitty luck bro, that sucks. The last Chemdog D I ran before letting it go hermed on me, never really understood it either, there was no apparent reason for it and nothing else in there did but, anyway, it didn't hit anything else too hard but, it did leave me with a handful of seeds x Sour Dubb and x Sour Secret. Even though there's a good chance they'd herm I'm seriously considering trying a couple to see what I get.
Oh mate that chem is very herm prone. I was fine with it but I gave a load of cuts to a guy and on day 20 something he said all the lowers on every plant were covered in balls. He spent 12 hours removing them and checking constantly for the rest of his crop and he ended up nailing it. The chem he grew was superb and not a seed in sight!

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Here's a few pics of some stuff I have going now.
Strange brew (bs sweet skunk x snow lotus)
This is my favourite out the two phenoes so far.i like the structure and leaves.its only a couple o weeks in bloom
IMG 0711
other strange brew pheno
IMG 0709

Og Nepali x goji f3
IMG 0706
& a few of wills alien dawg
IMG 0736

Limonene

Limonene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom