• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
whitebob

whitebob

Well I like the guy so now what :shockedninja:
did you see the british comedian that managed to prank trump when he opened that golf course in scotland through loads of golf balls covered in swastikas at him... the secret service were a laughing stock he may swell have employed mickey and mini mouse to be security...

whitebob

whitebob

You guys are on a roll...politics...and now religion? Oh boy haha. I'd be on Facebook if that's what I wanted to talk about. :shockedninja::puke2:
I'm sure if gnome was around he'd have something to say...!!!! i like living in the dark about politics... leave it to the people who give a shit... its hard enough in this world without a bunch of backstabbing bell ends thinking they know better than the next guy making all the decisions for us....

whitebob

whitebob

question to all whom can be bothered to answer it..... if you were given the choice of ten seeds of your favourite strain, but you had to choose between reg or feminised what would you choose? :)

incogneato

incogneato

I'm sure if gnome was around he'd have something to say...!!!! i like living in the dark about politics... leave it to the people who give a shit... its hard enough in this world without a bunch of backstabbing bell ends thinking they know better than the next guy making all the decisions for us....
I'm with you on that brolo. I'm familiar with what's going on in politics but I leave it to the bellends as you put it. Lol.
question to all whom can be bothered to answer it..... if you were given the choice of ten seeds of your favourite strain, but you had to choose between reg or feminised what would you choose? :)
I'd go with the regs myself, possibly f2 for future fun.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Hey pal haven't seen you for a while. All good I hope?

Hey man (and others of course)!

Yeah, haven't ben around much lately. Life's been keeping me busy a bit. Everything is good. Still digging through my head stash so nothing new in the groom. I'm about to pop some beans soon but don't feel too comfortable with growing since I've got a Pig moved in next door :puke2:

Hope all of you are doing fine.

Also my IG account got deleted for no obvious reason :mad:

whitebob

whitebob

Hey man (and others of course)!

Yeah, haven't ben around much lately. Life's been keeping me busy a bit. Everything is good. Still digging through my head stash so nothing new in the groom. I'm about to pop some beans soon but don't feel too comfortable with growing since I've got a Pig moved in next door :puke2:

Hope all of you are doing fine.

Also my IG account got deleted for no obvious reason :mad:
hey bud glad your doing ok... shame about the neighbour!...

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Hey dudes I'm looking for a cheap oil rig but it's confusing as fuck with all the wee attachments and accessories.half the time I'm looking at something thinking "that wee rig would do me" then it turns out to be a fuckin extra bit you can buy blah blah and then what looks like a rig to me they all have different names n shit so if anyone knows of a specific rig they've used or one they looked at and thought would be good or even if you just know more about these things than I do help me out and post up a link.it has to be a cheap one about £40/50 as it's my first rig so a cheap one to see if dabbing is something I would be into.i suspect it will be.
I would prefer a rig that comes with a nail that also has the bong attachment but it's not essential.
Cheers guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom