The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

riddick

hello fellow uk growers. love reading your posts they are so informative and i am so jealous of your knowledge, hopefully one day i will be the same and help out the other newbies like me.

i am a obviously a newbie and would like to start up a little grow in my detached garage to keep myself only.
it will be properly fully insulated.
i have a space that is 4ft 7" wide x 2 ft deep x 2ft 4" high and could make a little cabinet to fit in there.
i have looked at all the apparatus needed and blown my brains tbh, if you had only this space available what would you buy and how would you set it out?
the only preference i have is led lights to keep my heat sig low and i would disperse the vented gasses into the garage roof space itself to spread the output.
i have about £500 to spend in total on the cabinet build itself, your help would ne massively appreciated.
what media is your preference for growing in?
i plan on growing some sativa for the daytime ( focus, and anxiety ) and some indica for the evenings ( relaxing as i sleep terribly)
as soon as i get it built ill post some pics up of the recommended setup and keep a catalogue of events to help me through the first grow.
Many thx in advance if u are able to help me.

mancdank

mancdank

hello fellow uk growers. love reading your posts they are so informative and i am so jealous of your knowledge, hopefully one day i will be the same and help out the other newbies like me.

i am a obviously a newbie and would like to start up a little grow in my detached garage to keep myself only.
i have a space that is 4ft 7" wide x 2 ft deep x 2ft 4" high and could make a little cabinet to fit in there.
i have looked at all the apparatus needed and blown my brains tbh, if you had only this space available what would you buy and how would you set it out?
the only preference i have is led lights to keep my heat sig low and i would disperse the vented gasses into the garage roof space itself to spread the output.
i have about £500 to spend in total on the cabinet build itself, your help would ne massively appreciated.
i plan on growing some sativa for the daytime ( focus, and anxiety ) and some indica for the evenings ( relaxing as i sleep terribly)
as soon as i get it built ill post some pics up of the recommended setup and keep a catalogue of events to help me through the first grow.
At a height of 2.4ft your guna struggle mate are u sure u haven't got the ft and meters mixed up I mean your car would have to be made for very little people

R

riddick

At a height of 2.4ft your guna struggle mate are u sure u haven't got the ft and meters mixed up I mean your car would have to be made for very little people

thx for replying m8,
the measurements are correct, the garage is full size lol, the cupboard i have available is those measurements.
is it too small on height?

mancdank

mancdank

no I'm straight as they go m8, the cupboard is the measurements quoted not the garage lol
Considering u need a minimum height from bulb to canopy and u also need a plant pot or medium of some sort I would say it's a tad too short. If I was u I would just buy a small 1m2 tent a 600w digi dimmable light and a 150mm temp controlled extractor fan x2 clip on fans 4 pots and a bag of coco and your in for a real good start. U will get all this for well under £500 get these bits together and I will talk u through the full process from start to finish :)

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

if u have a garage I advise u purchase a1m square grow tent (not bud box theyr shit)a 600w hps light ,a 125 (5inch) rvk extractor fan with same size air cooled hood (not cool tube a proper hinged hood)and carbon filter & oscillating fan with some canna pro plus soil.all u need once u have that is pots and seeds.thats as simple as it gets.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Considering u need a minimum height from bulb to canopy and u also need a plant pot or medium of some sort I would say it's a tad too short. If I was u I would just buy a small 1m2 tent a 600w digi dimmable light and a 150mm temp controlled extractor fan x2 clip on fans 4 pots and a bag of coco and your in for a real good start. U will get all this for well under £500 get these bits together and I will talk u through the full process from start to finish :)
whats he gonna ph it with his dobber?

H

Hazehunta420

Hi guys I'm a uk grower on my second go round, got a 216w led kicking out 6000lm and an energy save bulb that gives 2800lm if I remember correctly. Been running bottled water with soil at ph6.5. When my baby purple haze was in veg i was using b&q tomato npk to spray/mist, not via the roots. then 2 days after I switched to flower I got the dreaded claws (nitrogen toxicity). Using just water for the last 8 days didn't know if i should start my tiger big bloom or not (no nitrogen). Can the claws be reversed or should I nip them off?

20170219 203526
20170219 203515
20170219 203543
20170219 203530
R

riddick

moved some stuff around and can make this fit:

i was going to add these to it:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VIPARSPEC...610562?hash=item2caa69a242:g:hYgAAOSw5cNYdfdS

the above was going to be the 6" version?

could any of you kind people reccomend that these are good to go with this tent?

also could do with a recommendation on the inline extractor to vent this tent, do they do a temp controlled version? if so could you help me with the right/best one?

i know so many questions from a newbie again , but i would be eternally grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom