The Water Hash Lab

• Thread starter AquaLabTech
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AquaLabTech

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
Here are some photos of a old Water Hash Lab. This Lab was running 8 - Large Household Washing machines in its prime time. Washing 12,000 grams per run, mulitple times a day. This Lab needed 2 - Large Hotel size Ice Machines to keep up. The strains used were Cali, Canadian and Dutch strains.

Aqua Lab Tech

The water hash lab
The water hash lab 2
The water hash lab 3
The water hash lab 4
The water hash lab 5
The water hash lab 6
The water hash lab 7
H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
That's unbelievable aqua, never seen such a hash op before. :confused0059: Thanks for posting those.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I'd love to have a nice slab of that stuff to show the crowd , I hate see club hash here in Cali . Great pix bro:anim_19:

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Damn Aqua Lab!!! That's a serious Hash processing center you got there. If I didn't know better, I'd say that processing center was in India! LOL

T

Titoon_29

Hey Aqua !

Amazing picts there ! Damn i'ld love to work in such a nice industry... :D :D :D
The setup up is really perfect !!!

Keep us updated, your threads are always full of emotions and usefull tips !!! :free-character-smil

++

dj.scotfree

dj.scotfree

OMFG! Now that's "pro" status!!! Mannnnnn...... Washing machines & hotel ice dispensers!? Great work Auqa!!! I am inspired by the level of your setup and ideas!!! Keep up the great work...Stay Safe...............Peace, Love & Growth 2 U and yours in '09!

B

bannana man

never get tired of looking at your pics mate ,lovely stuff nice set up

B

British_Hempire

Is this the setup in Morocco? I talked to a Spanish guy a couple of years ago at the HTCC and he was telling me some friends were setting up a waterhash facility in Morocco, they called it an 'anti-chocolate crusade' lol.

T

thc4sim

Thats what im talking about!! nice pics AquaLab's!

The last pic with the large plastic tubs full!! nice!

more pics!!

AquaLabTech

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
Water Hash Lab

Here are a few more photos of some different Water Hash Labs.

Aqua Lab Tech

DSCN0476
DSCN0373
DSCN0997
DSCN0999
M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
Insane man... Absolutely insane..

G

GDS StonerBoy

Man there's hash everywhere! Its all over the washing machine! I know you guys have tons of hash but please tell me that you scrape up all of that excess hash off those washing machines?!

AquaLabTech

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
Hash machines

Man there's hash everywhere! Its all over the washing machine! I know you guys have tons of hash but please tell me that you scrape up all of that excess hash off those washing machines?!

Hey GDS StonerBoy,

We are saving this machine for you to clean.....

Aqua Lab Tech

IMG 8959
K

Karma Genetics

I think i am going to be your new Cleaner. hi hi got a bucket and some soap.

7rayos

Please don't mention the word "soap" in that holy place, as it might interrupt people's prayers... "Bucket" is nice. "Bong" too.

M

medicaluser700

Damn doing it big!

That's like my setup except x8! I use one washing machine with two of the aqua bags in it. I use that same 32gal trash can too. Those rooms must stink big time. I tried doing mine in my shed and had to move it inside after the first run cuz it was reeking up my backyard so bad. The water or something just reeks like skunk.

Seriously though awe inspiring setup for real. Way to go.

Top Bottom