the world's largest production site

• Thread starter med man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
med man

med man

Breeder
THE WORLDS LARGEST PRODUCTION SITE

thaddeus "med-man" conrad is proud to announce to have accepted the "director of production" role at AMMCAN, the worlds largest indoor production site.

i am very ecxited about representing canada , as i have been , on a global export level. expect to see my mgm genetics in Uruguay, jamaica, isreal, south africa and holland. once the u.s. and other countries hop on board, them as well.

i want to thank everyone else for all your encouragement and disbelief in me, as it has been my main motivation to reach a higher standard of excellence.

i also have over 150-200 hybrids i have not yet released, so expect the largest menu of the highest quality and the lowest prices = med-man method

med-man

Last edited:
Blinky

Blinky

I had the chance to try some purple pain killer, great stuff!
Hope to see some photo bombs of the new place you will be working.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Big but 7.5 acres indoors on a 16.3 acre site is a far cry from the biggest in the world...I have walked a 1000 acre, a 600 acre, and recently started seeing the layout of a 5000 acre compound here in the lower 48...I do like the placement beside a power plant though, that's a good lick right there for sure..

med man

med man

Breeder
Big but 7.5 acres indoors on a 16.3 acre site is a far cry from the biggest in the world...I have walked a 1000 acre, a 600 acre, and recently started seeing the layout of a 5000 acre compound here in the lower 48...I do like the placement beside a power plant though, that's a good lick right there for sure..

hey texas kid

cool

those are indoor licensed medical facilities? for export?

med-man

Last edited:
CardinalPuff

CardinalPuff

Congratulations.

I hope med-man brand will stick around for awhile...kinda want to pick up more of your gear. Either way, best of luck in your new venture.

med man

med man

Breeder
hey cardinal

no worries man. i am here to stay. i wish i would have come on here when i could have. i was just too busy back then. i love the farm. prob my favorite forum. everyone is really nice here :-)

this is good for me, i can spend more time breeding and r/d

med-man

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Yes, indoor licensed facilities, but the way US and med state laws are there can be no interstate transport and definately no international export...with one silly exception, Utah is going to let seizure patients bring CBD oil from Colorado to Utah in very narrow specific cases...I know where there is 32 acres of greenhouses as well

Congrats on your new gig though, that is a huge operation to over see...my group collectively has about 500,000 sq.ft. in flower alone and are in expansion mode as we speak...one little area of our mile high city currently has over 2 million sq.ft. of indoor grow facilities under construction and another 4 million sq.ft. in the planning stage...sky's the limit

med man

med man

Breeder
hey texas kid

that great man. it hard for me to imagine all that sq/ft at one location indoors. i am looking forward to the day when we can break bread and work together on import export. its only a matter of time for you guys to jump on board

med-man

G

Goldenboy

"Prairie Plant Systems (PPS) is the parent company of AMMCAN" Seriously? I thought with all your big talk you would have done your own independent thing.

Kinda hard to take anything associated with PPS seriously, But good luck to you medman hopefully you bring there standards up, lord knows what they offer now is a step below pathetic.

peace GB

med man

med man

Breeder
hey golden boy

rumors circulate pretty quick. i am sure pps only has one other sister company

med-man

d420dool

d420dool

Congrats @med man, very cool, btw my painkillers ate absolutely off the chain rediculous right now, thanks

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

@med man Wow that is so awesome!!!!! Please keep is updated with your progress and best of luck with your venture!

@Texaskid you are killing it like always! I would love to see more from those facilities you speak of!!!

Pure inspiration fellas!!!

med man

med man

Breeder
everyone should be discrediting the PPS rhetoric why anyone started that rumor is beyond me.

as for doing my own thing....i guess some dont realize how good this is for my weed-seed-feed company?

med-man

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Congrats man

Can I ask if you were expected to supply your genetics when getting on board with them?

Are their genetics available for you to breed with now?

Not trying to be nosey, just wondering what's ahead for the u.s.

med man

med man

Breeder
hey mastacheester

sirry dude, either i am too high and dont understand what you are dropping, or you are too high too know what you are dropping lol haha.

please re read your message and make the necessary adjustments so i can properly answer you

thanks

med-man

Top Bottom