the world's largest production site

• Thread starter med man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
slumdog80

slumdog80

Hey MedMan, is it true that there is only 37,000 medical card holders in Canada? With total population of 35 million, that seems very low compared to some states. CA has roughly the same overall population at 38 million and has 500k medical card holders. Colorado only has a population of 5 million and has issued 107k cards.

With that many card holders are there any worries the med market could get over saturated with 22 licenses? If every card holder spent
100$ a week that would only be a overall market of 192 million gross. It's definitely enough to keep the lights on but I have heard some crazy numbers being thrown around by the other licensed companies.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Since when did Weed grown in Canada stay in Canada. My first Og was smoked in 92' an our buddy got it from a cat that brought down weight. We used to call it Nyquil. Before the OG title.

slumdog80

slumdog80

<---- still only an hour away :)

Maybe that came out wrong.. I still think AMMCAN hiring you was a good move and the greenhouses are
going put you in a great position to have the best prices. I was just trying to convey the worries of someone
who is an accredited investor and the email I received. I have nothing but love for your project. I am not one
of the haters in this thread.

kagyu

kagyu

There are a lot of us old timers out here with vast experience. I ran a large crew when I was working for Northrup King Research. Hand polinations. Love to brainstorm with you sometime. Peace

Holy Cow

Holy Cow

What's Up Med Man.... Are you coming to Ontario for any photo ops?? When do you start the new position??? That litttle Town needs an economic push and I hope that the big greenhouse will give back to the community!! Peace Brother. HC

Chrondondalae

Chrondondalae

Interesting thread. I see where you and many others are going with this, myself included. Funny how everyone thinks they are the "ones" and we are all going to crush the competition. Life rarely works out quite that way. Seldom is a fight "one punch" or every time at bat a home run, but best of luck to you. Like I said there are a lot of us hunkering down for this one and we all think it's our's for the taking.

Here's my question for you if you don't mind me asking. What is the largest production facility you have successfully run and for how long? Also how much agricultural greenhouse experience do you have?

med man

med man

Breeder
Hi hi.

My average over 18 months with 1600 kw was 1.75 pounds per kilowatt. Some rooms got a kilo per bulb. Some others had less plants more lights. Some more plants less lights. Right before I left we got 75 pounds from 36 lights. 40 plants. So ya pretty close

med-man

Latest posts

Top Bottom