There's A Natural Mystic Blowin'

• Thread starter hiiipower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Purpletrain

Purpletrain

Anyone selling the amount of high dollar product that Centennial, Bodhi and countless others are selling should have a special website for cancer and victims of other diseases to get discounted, or even free seeds. I have spoken to many pollen chuckers that would love to do this, but 1% of the nation's people control 99% of the money, so we have to rely on the wealthy to help us out. Isn't that a joke? Considering the wealth of information available on cannabis as a medicine, and the ridiculous amount of money being charged for a $5 pack of seeds, it seems they all want us to remain stupid and high, not healthy and well. Everyone growing should be making seeds from all the breeder's strains and giving them away. Except for the old school breeders like dj short, who literally risked life, liberty and happiness to bring the new hybrids to the modern world, who has really earned the world's respect? Did Bodhi ever run from the cops in the middle of the night to bring you his strains? No, he was sipping wine while selling $5 packs for $85.

Forgive me if I offended you, 28 months of visiting cancer clinics will wake YOU UP!

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Well, all i can say is since i gave up on all these basement breeders i haven't had any herms....i musta ran 40 strains from clone since then and haven't had a problem w herms.
I assure u i definitely looked at my own rm. Checked for light leaks etc.....
Hate to break it to ya man but the dudes a pollen chucker.

Idk how u havent heard of ppl havin herm issues w bodhi....i certainly have
Youse are all crazy.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

All i can say is this..iv ran loads packs as iv says and only had but one herm.
And i know your grow rooms imaculate and i would never say u had light leaks ect but as iv said before i think it could be how hard u push your plants.i know u dont think so but thats what iv been thinking since your code blue & then those ones joe fresh gave u all hermed then all your bodhi.
If every pack o seeds i ran threw herms but clones were fine id be left wondering what the hell was going on.
On bodhi i suppose we,l have to just agree to disagree on that.theres enough people who agree with my views that i know im not imagining my good results

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

Youse are all crazy.
what there not to be crazy about marketing is a great tool you ever think maybe just maybe some of the new strains out there are just old stock renamed with different grow picture showing some wow and shipped off
marketing is 75 percent of any successful business getting there product out the door
Just saying if we look at high CBD strains i read somewhere that the genetic make up of the various high CBD strains are of the same parenthood does this mean they re named a strain ???
could very well be what were seeing

Here is a perfect example Goji and bohdi's goji why are they not similiar TBH they do not even look the same ..
how many times have you grown a strain that you grew before but its not the same now
i personally see no legeslation or rules in the breeding world as law we could very well been getting screwed for a long time now when you really look at it with new breeders there seeds show a huge variation on looks smell etc this tells me that X was crossed with X and not lots of time was invested
I would think a true breeder would represent a cross more defined and less variation
Because its suppose to be there signature
like DJ's and some old school breeders the new are lost they have no signature be it looks yield smell
al there strains are one big shit hole mess

Last edited:
Purpletrain

Purpletrain

forgot to put up the pics bohdi goji

look at the hundreds of variations meaning nothing is locked down other words pollen chucked and call it a day
when i was taling with stankbro's Dankfrank he told me they min 6 years per strain before there released you know progeny testing the males knowin WTF its capable of then finding the perfect female
you do not see that with the amount of new strains and new breeders pounding them out on a reg base it actually makes me sick thinking about it how our beloved plant is being treated
were already seeing more mutants iregulat growth hermies nanners more often then before
I would call BS on that simple look back on some old forums talking years back hermies nannoers were hardly ever discussed
but now every day is this a nannor whats this thread
this is just the start of the shit storm that is going to come from the likes of mickey mouse breeders

G gnome

G gnome

All i can say is this..iv ran loads packs as iv says and only had but one herm.
And i know your grow rooms imaculate and i would never say u had light leaks ect but as iv said before i think it could be how hard u push your plants.i know u dont think so but thats what iv been thinking since your code blue & then those ones joe fresh gave u all hermed then all your bodhi.
If every pack o seeds i ran threw herms but clones were fine id be left wondering what the hell was going on.
On bodhi i suppose we,l have to just agree to disagree on that.theres enough people who agree with my views that i know im not imagining my good results
Haps, if that were the case and i was pushing my plants so hard and stessin em so much to force em to herm why then have i not had these problems b4 or since? Why are my plants healthy and yield well? Because of those reasons is why i have dismissed ur theory. Also fwiw those kds testers that hermed if u remember i went as far as to retest em cept for the 2nd time i didnt use d.e. lights, i backed off big time on the nutes and all that and they still hermed like a mofo....

look at the hundreds of variations meaning nothing is locked down other words pollen chucked and call it a day
when i was taling with stankbro's Dankfrank he told me they min 6 years per strain before there released you know progeny testing the males knowin WTF its capable of then finding the perfect female
you do not see that with the amount of new strains and new breeders pounding them out on a reg base it actually makes me sick thinking about it how our beloved plant is being treated
were already seeing more mutants iregulat growth hermies nanners more often then before
I would call BS on that simple look back on some old forums talking years back hermies nannoers were hardly ever discussed
this is just the start of the shit storm that is going to come from the likes of mickey mouse breeders
Amen!!!!

Minitiger

Minitiger

View attachment 629088 I like gnome he says it the way it is i guess bohdi got a grimms apollo cut or ordered some seeds like the rest and started crossing it
With so many great strains available one just has to search look at this
One word holy wow wow and you know what out of coincidence bohdi sells these seeds but its just not the same WTF gives lol View attachment 629087

Goddamn, @Purpletrain is that Apollo 11? Sorry, @hiiipower i don't want to get your thread off-track, but holy shit, if that's Apollo 11, you fucking killed that shit, Purple. Mine didn't yield nearly like that. Granted, it was my first time running it, but still.... Wow.

Okay, back to hiipower's thread..... Haha. Sorry.

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

Goddamn, @Purpletrain is that Apollo 11? Sorry, @hiiipower i don't want to get your thread off-track, but holy shit, if that's Apollo 11, you fucking killed that shit, Purple. Mine didn't yield nearly like that. Granted, it was my first time running it, but still.... Wow.

Okay, back to hiipower's thread..... Haha. Sorry.
No that is Goji but not bohdi's someone elses basement seed breeding grow :)

Limonene

Limonene

Firstly bodhi himself admits he is not a breeder but there aren't many people out there who have done more preservation work with landrace and heirloom genetics than bodhi. The guy is a legend in my eyes. I am more than happy to grow out f1s and have a pheno hunt, I really fucking enjoy that shit! I've grown countless packs of worked Dutch genetics and ended up with 8 identical plants that were boring as hell. With bodhi I know I will get a keeper in a pack and I know I will enjoy the search. I've run well over 15 packs of his seeds (let's call it 150 plants, maybe 70 females) and had 1 mothers milk that has some tiny immature seeds that really made no difference and a couple of other plants that shot out late sterile nanners. As for marketing, what a load of shite! Bodhis success is down to word of mouth and growers like u and I testing his work and posting the results. A truly transparent process compared to nearly ALL other breeders out there!
Peace x

Limonene

Limonene

Those pics prove nothing, environment and style of grow have a huge impact on the appearance of a plant. Have u actually grown Goji yourself? It's fucking quality man.

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

Anything with og in it will be quality wouldn't you think ??
Now yes environment plays a role light quality but what i was refering to was ok Goji from bohdi you telling me everyone one of them pictures on the strain were grown in complerly different enviroments ?? i would bet some of them growers have there room dialed in pretty good and yet so many variations yes were going to see some variations true breeders tend to lock in the desirable traits there fore less diverse off spring but that is from not sending out first crosses of a new strain
And that is what were seeing today
when we look at true breeding parents
there dominant genes are transfered to the off spring
Like DJ's BB your not going to see lots of variations why because he worked them out and brought in what he wanted
how many variations do you see ??? Green bud BB some purps and reds in the BB and a mixture of all 3 3 pheno types not 40
the less variation is what tells me a breeder worked that line and time = better when it comes to breeding

Limonene

Limonene

Anything with og in it will be quality wouldn't you think ??
Now yes environment plays a role light quality but what i was refering to was ok Goji from bohdi you telling me everyone one of them pictures on the strain were grown in complerly different enviroments ?? i would bet some of them growers have there room dialed in pretty good and yet so many variations yes were going to see some variations true breeders tend to lock in the desirable traits there fore less diverse off spring but that is from not sending out first crosses of a new strain
And that is what were seeing today
when we look at true breeding parents
there dominant genes are transfered to the off spring
Like DJ's BB your not going to see lots of variations why because he worked them out and brought in what he wanted
how many variations do you see ??? Green bud BB some purps and reds in the BB and a mixture of all 3 3 pheno types not 40
the less variation is what tells me a breeder worked that line and time = better when it comes to breeding
Most of the bodhi packs I've grown have had 3 or 4 pheno types. I'm really not understanding your point . If I gave the same clone to everybody on this thread the end product might vary so much that it could be mistaken for a different strain never mind phenotype. So posting a load of goji pics from Google - I don't get it?
Like I said I've grown packs of seeds that have been taken to maybe f7 and they've been boring as hell. And if we really look at "breeding" most of the so called elite strains come from hermies and accidental pollenations not from f7 packs of seeds.

G gnome

G gnome

Firstly bodhi himself admits he is not a breeder but there aren't many people out there who have done more preservation work with landrace and heirloom genetics than bodhi. The guy is a legend in my eyes. I am more than happy to grow out f1s and have a pheno hunt, I really fucking enjoy that shit! I've grown countless packs of worked Dutch genetics and ended up with 8 identical plants that were boring as hell. With bodhi I know I will get a keeper in a pack and I know I will enjoy the search. I've run well over 15 packs of his seeds (let's call it 150 plants, maybe 70 females) and had 1 mothers milk that has some tiny immature seeds that really made no difference and a couple of other plants that shot out late sterile nanners. As for marketing, what a load of shite! Bodhis success is down to word of mouth and growers like u and I testing his work and posting the results. A truly transparent process compared to nearly ALL other breeders out there!
Peace x
Well sed limo. I appreciate ur perspective.

Latest posts

Top Bottom