There's A Natural Mystic Blowin'

• Thread starter hiiipower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hiiipower

hiiipower

Bahahahaha.

Awwww man, one of my girls is sick...
I think the water level dropped to low for about a week and the root crown might have dried up just a little bit. I've only had this happen once before(lost a huge cheesequake girl mid bloom from not having the water level high enough in the buckets and the base completely dried out.) Some plants get planted just slightly higher than others in my net pots, maybe this one was just a cm too high:sweating: bums me out

The other 3 look great, chuggin along like normal.

Here's the sick one..
IMG 0343

All of them together...
IMG 0341
IMG 0340

hiiipower

hiiipower

Harvest day
Nice yielding plants, some heavy, with more of a fluffy and sometimes stringy sativa buds. Every plant smelled completely different. Creamy candy pineapple, grapefruit/rind, putrid floral spice, and flower petal spice are the different females I found. Smells are great all around, very loud, smelly weed.

Resin was nothing short of phenomenal on all the phenos. I mean it. Very different resin on all the phenos too. One felt like grains of sand in your fingers, not wet or greasy at all. Another had the extremely shiny resin like on tga varieties, mirror/glass like shiny resin. A third had very fuzzy resin. And the last had more kush like resin that curled the outer leaf edge. The shiny one is easily the prettiest, but I think the grainy stuff would make about 2x the amount of concentrates as all the others. Just because of the way it falls off the plant so easily.
IMG 0424
IMG 0428
IMG 0436

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Anyone selling the amount of high dollar product that Centennial, Bodhi and countless others are selling should have a special website for cancer and victims of other diseases to get discounted, or even free seeds. I have spoken to many pollen chuckers that would love to do this, but 1% of the nation's people control 99% of the money, so we have to rely on the wealthy to help us out. Isn't that a joke? Considering the wealth of information available on cannabis as a medicine, and the ridiculous amount of money being charged for a $5 pack of seeds, it seems they all want us to remain stupid and high, not healthy and well. Everyone growing should be making seeds from all the breeder's strains and giving them away. Except for the old school breeders like dj short, who literally risked life, liberty and happiness to bring the new hybrids to the modern world, who has really earned the world's respect? Did Bodhi ever run from the cops in the middle of the night to bring you his strains? No, he was sipping wine while selling $5 packs for $85.

Forgive me if I offended you, 28 months of visiting cancer clinics will wake YOU UP!
I can assure u bodhi more than does his bit.anyone who wants free beans only has to email them.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Harvest day
Nice yielding plants, some heavy, with more of a fluffy and sometimes stringy sativa buds. Every plant smelled completely different. Creamy candy pineapple, grapefruit/rind, putrid floral spice, and flower petal spice are the different females I found. Smells are great all around, very loud, smelly weed.

Resin was nothing short of phenomenal on all the phenos. I mean it. Very different resin on all the phenos too. One felt like grains of sand in your fingers, not wet or greasy at all. Another had the extremely shiny resin like on tga varieties, mirror/glass like shiny resin. A third had very fuzzy resin. And the last had more kush like resin that curled the outer leaf edge. The shiny one is easily the prettiest, but I think the grainy stuff would make about 2x the amount of concentrates as all the others. Just because of the way it falls off the plant so easily.
View attachment 636734 View attachment 636735 View attachment 636736

Nice! I was wondering what was going on with your grow. Sounds like it turned out well. Smoke report in a month or so?

Started some Mountain Temple and some Goji about five weeks ago, gonna start a log pretty soon. But so far they're looking pretty good.

hiiipower

hiiipower

Smoke Report

All the phenos were very high quality in their high. The pineapple one was more relaxing than all the others. The floral ones were happy and cerebral, w/ the most complex spicey floral incense cleaner smell. Then there was the sativa/thin leaf pheno. The smell on her is very refined of sandalwood mostly. And the high, is, epic. Dy-no-mite! The most soaring effect I've ever felt from cannabis, but it's a stoning soaring effect. Smoke this stuff on the couch at night and close your eyes and it literally makes you feel like your flying. Puts a huge smile on your face. It's a mild psychedelic replacement. It's great though because it's very positive minded cannabis, you will think very deeply on it but in mostly only good ways, doesn't really let your mind wander into darkness. At times it gives you an incredible sense of youthfulness, a way I haven't felt in a long time.

Thanks very much to Bodhi for putting out some heavenly ganja.

Top Bottom