They Are All Chopped

• Thread starter Irish063
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irish063

Irish063

no question. Just dropping a photo of them on the drying rack. They are a lot closer together than I would like but it’s all the room I have.
The other photo is from the stalk on my Strawberry. No pink bud like it was suppose to have but thought it looked cool.
Happy harvest everyone

C0A6A2EF D8F2 4AAF 8317 DC36D2F3A9AA
D001D93C 6F82 4EC5 B7D3 42180D7E0CA1
Madmax

Madmax

Nice..does that plastic make the buds sweat or something buddy..

Cheers max

Irish063

Irish063

Nice..does that plastic make the buds sweat or something buddy..

Cheers max
No. I’m at a high altitude in Colorado. My average humidity level is in the 10-20 range. I use that plus a humidifier on a timer to slow the drying process. I have a small fan in there to circulate the moisture and small openings on either end so it doesn’t get trapped in there.
Otherwise they are snap dry in 3 days. This set up allows me to get 5-7 days drying.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice. Kudos on the harvest. I seen Drying Rack and my ears perked up. I just recently launched a rack for drying and wanted to check out your setup. Very nice indeed.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Is that bad?
That seemed like the consensus/avg a lot of people used when I was reading the last couple seasons.

No he meant it was good. The longer it takes the better is the general consensus.

Irish063

Irish063

Very nice. Kudos on the harvest. I seen Drying Rack and my ears perked up. I just recently launched a rack for drying and wanted to check out your setup. Very nice indeed.
Thanks man. Best DIY I could do with the time I have. This is the 3rd time I’m using it. Works well enough. Just really damn big to squeeze in my room. Haha.
Wouldn’t mind making it a little more vertical.

Irish063

Irish063

No he meant it was good. The longer it takes the better is the general consensus.

Cool. Just making sure. I haven’t been able to read as much lately.
Didn’t want to get into a possible mold growth situation.

Irish063

Irish063

I live in the same type of low humidity situation and use plastic containers to slow the process down. I open them for about 5 hours per day and after a week they are ready for the jar.
Awesome. I may have to do something similar. Otherwise I’m stuck buying a shit ton of Mason Jars. :)
I was trying to think of something like that last year but never thought of Tupperware. I was thinking storage bins but they are not air tight.

Irish063

Irish063

I live in the same type of low humidity situation and use plastic containers to slow the process down. I open them for about 5 hours per day and after a week they are ready for the jar.
Nice even bud growth, btw. Looks good man.

tifosi

tifosi

For large plants I use ostrich bags rolled shut in 32 gallon trash cans. Easy to burp and gives you plenty of time to trim.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks man. Best DIY I could do with the time I have. This is the 3rd time I’m using it. Works well enough. Just really damn big to squeeze in my room. Haha.
Wouldn’t mind making it a little more vertical.

I can make any size drying rack you want. You can even have it on wheels. Just let me know the dimensions to suit your drying space and I’ll get you a quote. Very reasonable pricing and commercial grade components.

I even throw in some EZ Hang Dry Hooks to make hanging them a snap.

Don’t mean to sound like a commercial but I just really want to help the Canna community as best I can. I even offer discounts for THCFarmer members ;-)

Irish063

Irish063

I can make any size drying rack you want. You can even have it on wheels. Just let me know the dimensions to suit your drying space and I’ll get you a quote. Very reasonable pricing and commercial grade components.

I even throw in some EZ Hang Dry Hooks to make hanging them a snap.

Don’t mean to sound like a commercial but I just really want to help the Canna community as best I can. I even offer discounts for THCFarmer members ;-)
Haha. No worries. Getting the word out is the only way people are going to know about your product. That’s cool your working on those. There is definitely a large need for them. Especially, as the industry contknues to grow.
Awesome that you offer the THCfarmer discount.
I typically only grow outside during our normal grow season. (Haven’t run a light deep house) but if I start doing an indoor run I’ll def keep that in mind.

Top Bottom