They have arrived!!!

• Thread starter UpInSmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

UpInSmoke

Breeder
Supporter
LOGIC JUST PICKED UP THE SEEDS FROM THE POST OFFICE :cool0010:SO SHOULD BE UP ON THE FARM TONIGHT.:bong-hits:

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Well tomorrow or day after as im still waiting on descriptions from reef

but good news the beans are here nice and safe :)

F

FastForward

You heard the man....action stations....defcon 4....red alert.... iiiiiiiiiiiiiit's showtime :)

C

cktRAVEl

:rockGood deal...I take it these are the stock of seeds from the vault...not the new ones like Harmony and King's Kross? :party

peace...ckt

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm out on these , I've decided I'll just start poppin some of my old gear so best of luck to you all:clapping

J

Jalisco Kid

The ole lady has seen the look in my eyes and started stashing the silver and china. Even my dog hid his stash. Let the games begin. I need something new for the ranch. Suerte JK

D

Dubsta

Yeah same here zoo i really want a couple of those just don't got the money for them at the time. i go so much space! kinda ridiculous how much space i have but, from last crop i went from 1 1k HPS and 1 400w HPS light and now added 4 600w Digital HPS lights and 1 600w mh for veg, just don't have any seeds or enough clones at the time to fill up the whole room, i had some huge moms but tossed them all cause they got slight powder mildew from bad ventilation and i didn't want it to wipe out my whole crop, i think that i probably could of got rid of i was just paranoid at the time and just wanted to make sure...

I realy need to find some c99 seeds cause im looking for a male to cross with my Pineapple c99 pheno that just yield rediculous 1lb in 5gal DWC. Just cant find any seeds available anywhere right now if anyone could help me out and point me in the right direction it would help alot!

But anyways I can order 1 pack tomorrow that's it from reefs private stash and i might try to get the viper or Burmese pure, i really need some more beans or clones asap.. Cant wait to get my own breading going, I got one killer Sour Diesel male and one nice ass Mendo Purps male im crossing with my whole lineup! so in about 3 months imma have a shit load of different crosses ill probably just give some to the farm for bonus beans and maybe do a contest with them and the winner get a pack or two of every cross i make, witch is gonna be 20 different crosses, plus 2 more that will be f2's of RM's Sour Diesel and Mendo Purps. SD x Purps will be one crazy cross, both really potent, both high yields, both got killer smells, just the mendo slow veg so hopefully the SD crazy vigour will pass in the cross.. well see yall around im blabbin to much i love this stuff! :D there will be 20 crosses then 2 f2's of the SD and Mendo Purps.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I had to edit that post Dubsta , Gotta watch what we say about cuts and stuff my friend

mancordero

mancordero

looks like i'll be daydreaming of reefermans seeds all day today at work...
just like every other day this week.

tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

:surprised wowwww, no bin's at all, and no normal stock till auctions are sold, bummer. i may be sitting this round out myself, me thinks these will get out of hand.

i'll be watching with a close eye though for anything that stays within budget.

good luck everyone, gems are a growers best friend:bong-hits:

E

edelephant

does anybody know what strains reef sent us?

Cambo x Nepalese (f1)
Burmese Pure 05
Potent Purple
Thunder Fuck Haze
Dalat Vietnamese f2
BB Sativa phene x Nepales fems
Cambodian #1 x C99(f4) f1
Viper (Blackseed x Burmese)
Reeferman Manga Haze
Romulan x BB Sativa
Love Potion #4
Manga Rosa x O-Haze