Things To Be Aware Of With Happy Frog Soil

• Thread starter Mr.jiujitsu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Royal or black gold has a line out that I’m gonna be testing as of this week on some og kush clones. Will post once it arrives at me place mates!

Erick31876

Erick31876

I have been using stuff i got locally called bumper cop by master nusery. I mix that with course perlite and peat moss and worm castings. The plants i have in flower love it. The batch i just made up for the plants i have in veg i just had a problem with either a potassium, calcium or magnesium deficiency . I thought my ph meter was out of whack , but i calibrated it and It was right on. But they are steadily looking better

Erick31876

Erick31876

all my Plants were grown this year In Happy frog Outdoors.. did not add anything however did give some topping with a Top soil the some Moo grow Compost.. seemed to work good for my Plants This lemon OG kush Loved it.. :)
How did the lemon og turn out, i have one i just flipped to flower

DETtoPDX

DETtoPDX

My experience with happy frog wasn’t great, pretty heavy stuff and doesn’t drain super well. I am having a better time with ocean Forrest mixed with light warrior, as well as a little added perlite of course.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

My experience with happy frog wasn’t great, pretty heavy stuff and doesn’t drain super well. I am having a better time with ocean Forrest mixed with light warrior, as well as a little added perlite of course.
Try their Strawberry Fields either mixed with OF etc, or completely replacing the Ocean Forest itself..
SF is Coco based..Hot like OF, and cheaper too..

DETtoPDX

DETtoPDX

Try their Strawberry Fields either mixed with OF etc, or completely replacing the Ocean Forest itself..
SF is Coco based..Hot like OF, and cheaper too..
Sounds great! I will definitely give it a go next run. How does it compare with soil pH buffering ability like soil has

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

So far..not sure, but I have not had any PH issues after the SF. It is more coco based and The plants never missed a beat when I switched..Prices here:
OF $12 for 1.cuft
HF $12 for 1.5 cuft
SF $12 for 1.5 cuft

Cheap cause they want you in the door..Then Bang, Zoom, Right to the Moon..
BAWHAHAHA @jumpincactus

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
So far..not sure, but I have not had any PH issues after the SF. It is more coco based and The plants never missed a beat when I switched..Prices here:
OF $12 for 1.cuft
HF $12 for 1.5 cuft
SF $12 for 1.5 cuft

Cheap cause they want you in the door..Then Bang, Zoom, Right to the Moon..
BAWHAHAHA @jumpincactus
you rang???? lol not sure what your tryin to say buzzlight year...…… :D please extrapolate:smoking:

Top Bottom