Third Times A Charm I Hope..

• Thread starter mrtokez2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrtokez2

Bluedog x underfoo going in. Last run with loompa gear for real this time lol. These are new from the loompa camp and supposedly ultra og w high THC content so let's see...yeti f3 was fail..white yetis weren't og at all..

Third times a charm i hope

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Interesting. I hear mostly good things about the Yeti's, and I got a grip growing right now. Your indoor I take it?

Hope this grow is amazing, to make up for the others.

M

mrtokez2

Good luck with your specimens. Yeah I'm indoor. I just have very intimate knowledge of og..been smoking exclusively og for 10-13 years so its hard for me to take these "og seed lines" seriously when theyre hardly og at all. Makes me think 95% of people out there just talk about og like they know something when they've never smoked a real og sample from LA.

Regardless I hope your yetis come out like they're supposed to. Good vibes your way

420circuit

420circuit

The yetis that I saw in CO looked excellent, very large, huge actually, and no issues. Think he said they were black Yeti if that matters. Have fun with that blue dog cross, seems like every blue strain I ever smoked was good.:D

M

mrtokez2

The yetis that I saw in CO looked excellent, very large, huge actually, and no issues. Think he said they were black Yeti if that matters. Have fun with that blue dog cross, seems like every blue strain I ever smoked was good.:D

I hear that..but again there's a lot more to og than big nugs for me. Stem rub, pinesol smell, and the skull wrecking high are among the things I'm looking for. Don't want any blue influence on these beans. Og only baby

420circuit

420circuit

Ha, pass those blue ones this way! Been jonesing for some pure BB lately, just sprouted seeds, so the waiting begins. Looking forward to your impressions of the bluedog, skullwrecking sounds like power is what you want. Kind of off topic, but have you tried Jack the Ripper? Heard it has that kind of power, been waiting to run it.

M

mrtokez2

Ha, pass those blue ones this way! Been jonesing for some pure BB lately, just sprouted seeds, so the waiting begins. Looking forward to your impressions of the bluedog, skullwrecking sounds like power is what you want. Kind of off topic, but have you tried Jack the Ripper? Heard it has that kind of power, been waiting to run it.

Jack the ripper I tried many years back. I'd be lying if I said the high was memorable..but then again my memory could be wrong haha. Nothing stronger than proper og in my years of smoking. I'll definitely keep u posted on these beans. If there are any blueberry dominant phenos I'll shoot em your way heh

Top Bottom