This Be How Dirbag Do...

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Thats basically why i built my cob light with 8 instead of 4 bigger cobs the 8 points just seems more logical if its within your means. Working light in at every angle possible makes sense to me.And i ran about 30w per sqft with it and i think it did great, but the scale will be the true test. How much distance do you normally run those at from the canopy?

Set to 750 I keep them about 16-18" from the tops. Set on 1000 I keep them 20-24" away.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
29 days since the flip. Coming along nicely. They're getting super sticky and extra stinky.

20190303 111007

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
3 weeks or so left to go, and they're already getting heavy looking. The plants are swaying back and forth with heavy ass buds when the fans hit them..

I'd say the massive is certainly putting on extra weight, and extra resin. No doubt. But the fact that I have had zero pests at all so far this round is helping as well. Gotta love when you pull of a nice healthy crop. They dont always go this smoothly.

And yeah that's a little tip burn... Plants got hungrier than normal using massive and I pushed them a little too far in week 3...

20190306 073245
20190307 113209
20190307 114405

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

3 weeks or so left to go, and they're already getting heavy looking. The plants are swaying back and forth with heavy ass buds when the fans hit them..

I'd say the massive is certainly putting on extra weight, and extra resin. No doubt. But the fact that I have had zero pests at all so far this round is helping as well. Gotta love when you pull of a nice healthy crop. They dont always go this smoothly.

And yeah that's a little tip burn... Plants got hungrier than normal using massive and I pushed them a little too far in week 3...

View attachment 860419 View attachment 860420 View attachment 860421

Lookin so nice!

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Lookin so nice!

Thanks man. A lot of it is just good luck and good Genetics. I guard these strains with my life... lol. I've seriously grown probably a hundred different strains over the years and these two are so far my only "forever keepers" that I wont let go of. I'm even getting Into tissue culture just so I can ensure I have these genetics if shtf in my garden. I've seen a lot of faux bubba kush floating around, but this cut is the real deal. Just the stickiest, stinkiest, tastiest pot I've grown. Seriously Dank smoke, and unbeatable medicinal properties. Capsules made from it are like eating a percocet lol. Couch time! lol.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

A licensed medical grow....hmm..here anyone with 100$ could get a license to grow medical mj..all it did was make doctors alot of money...now we are recreation legalized...no more license for me.lol...do you have to crawl to the back plants to maintain?
It blows my mind that there's places were weed is totally legal for anyone to indulge provided they'r of age and I,m still risking the jail wen I grow.its fucked up.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Hold strong brother. Wont be long before the rest of the world pulls their heads out of their asses.
Yeah.theyv just legalized cbd.my bro bought a gram of (supposedly) 22% cbd "jelly" (dunno what the fuck that is) but he said it got him a bit high but it was deffo low grade.i told him if it gets u high it ain't fucking cbd.atleast not a high ratio of cbd to thc.pure garbage.people will be taking that shit as medicine too.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Yeah.theyv just legalized cbd.my bro bought a gram of (supposedly) 22% cbd "jelly" (dunno what the fuck that is) but he said it got him a bit high but it was deffo low grade.i told him if it gets u high it ain't fucking cbd.atleast not a high ratio of cbd to thc.pure garbage.people will be taking that shit as medicine too.

Canada and some US states are the testing grounds man. Give it a couple years, when nothing happens except extra govt revenue the other countries will get on board. It's a valuable commodity.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
This platinum cookies is getting large. Cant wait to see it after it swells.. this cola still has a few weeks to go ad it's already the size of my forearm. Usually pull bout 5-6 oz per plant, these are looking more like half pounders already.

20190309 111833

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Yo. Damn that’s a nice shed. Is that Gaia green good shit? I see it’s very affordable and I can actually get it where I’m at.

Gaia green is infact, good shit. I mix about 1/2 cup into a 7 gallon pot. I still feed it Floranova series nutes with massive as well though. The organic 4-4-4 just gives the soil a bit of a buffer and means I dont need as much food throughout veg.

Last edited:
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Cool man. I’m interested in it for some outdoor plants. Thanks!

Nice, I did an outdoor super lemon haze with only Gaia green stuff and it turned out great. I used 4-4-4 mixed into the soil at 1.5 cups per 10 gallons of soil with one cup of worm castings, neem meal, alfalfa meal and kelp meal. When it started flowering I topdressed with a cup of Gaia Green power bloom. Otherwise I just fed with water, and it worked very well as a standalone product outdoors.

Top Bottom