This Forum Rocks

• Thread starter Erik123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Erik123

Erik123

Any problem you see? Would like to know, the ladies look good in my eyes, but... Bugs, fungi, virus, stuff like that..

Erik123

Erik123

Ok so thinking I have a week before the switch, The ladies are currently under T5s and will be going under a 1k Hid of their own. Each plant has 4'x4' x 5' 5" Not much height, 65" to the lights. LSTng the shit out of them.

Question: How much stretch in flower should be expected? They are White Rhino x Girl Scout Cookie clones. Planted mid October, they are about 18" tall and about 24" wide. Any thoughts?

Erik123

Erik123

Ok so thinking I have a week before the switch, The ladies are currently under T5s and will be going under a 1k Hid of their own. Each plant has 4'x4' x 5' 5" Not much height, 65" to the lights. LSTng the shit out of them.

Question: How much stretch in flower should be expected? They are White Rhino x Girl Scout Cookie clones. Planted mid October, they are about 18" tall and about 24" wide. Any thoughts?

Erik123

Erik123

Don't really know how to upload pics and things, I'll figure it out...oops

Erik123

Erik123

Gave them a bath of Neem oil last night, looked good today, still have the little black gnats. Sprayed the soil again this evening with the Neem and will give nutrients tomorrow if they are thirsty. I usually give them one feeding Of Nutes....let em get somewhat dry and water em good, let em get dry and water em light....then Nutes again. During water is Foliar time, I'm new at this and this makes sense, anyone want to discuss?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
They will double or more in height the first three weeks of flower for most strains.

Erik123

Erik123

IMG 2945
Learned a ton of techniques now going to try them. Been LSTng the crap out of them, early on broke em down pretty good (gnots galore) as the pics show. Give them basic nutrients and water between, gave them a good Neem bath.

I have been pruning them almost daily, taking under growth out, and shadow leaves....trying to get a huge short plant....

Erik123

Erik123

IMG 2956
Keep tying down mains and opening up the middle, she's two feet wide, or close at 23", and only 9" tall at highest point. Does she look healthy? Been pruning a bit every day, getting rid of interior growth.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I tried to find the post where you said what you are feeding them but gave up, they look hungry by the lighter color of the new growth. If you are in soil less mix you should be fertilizing every feeding. I would up the nitrogen a bit, i.e. if you are giving her 5ml per gal of base nutes up it to 7.5ml and see if she greens back up. If you arent using a calmag suppliment you might want to get some and use 5ml/gal.

Erik123

Erik123

Hey doc! Thank you, they started really light green once I took charge of them. Still trying to figure it out, prissy bitches

Top Bottom