This is a test! Pisces Genetics Funkberry

• Thread starter symbiote420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
symbiote420

symbiote420

Big props to the homie Jimmynitz for letting me test these babies out, I'm super stoked! The Chemdog D crossed with the Blubonic...this should be a phat yielder fo sho! Both strains are potent, tasty, and frosty as fuk, I can't wait to see how this turns out!
I started six to check to germ rates....100%, and all were above ground the day after planting, I soaked the other six last nite, I'll be putting them with the rest in 16 oz. cups of SM#4 with extra perlite added tonite. What's so crazy about this is I've been looking for a good chem x lately, so I think this was like fate for me to get these.

Thanks again Jimmy! I'm going hard in the paint on these bro, and 100% organic.

This is a test pisces genetics funkberry
This is a test pisces genetics funkberry 2
This is a test pisces genetics funkberry 3
T

TreFarmer

Wwwhhhaaaa???? Aaahhh shit Dawg! My money is on the one second from the right!;) Get it on Sym!!

symbiote420

symbiote420

Thanks fellas, the last six beans all sprouted, 100% germination!! I'll be posting biweekly during veg. Thanks again Jimmy for a chance to grow some fire!

Grow 072
symbiote420

symbiote420

They're getting their first feeding tonight with a tbsp/gal of Pure Blend Original Grow 1-0.5-1, and a tsp/gal molasses. I got a new cam for Xmas so I'll be putting up some new shots tomorrow.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Quick update

Sorry about the delay my new cam was on the fritz, I hadn't even used it before and the fuggin lens wouldn't close, Walmart didn't have a replacement in the area but they will have it in a couple days for me. Anyway a couple of the first planted seedlings were showing mag def so I fed them all and they're going to be repotted on the first, these are going to be heavy feeders I see and I got a heads up to keep the cal/mag on them good due to the Chemdog D in the cross.

Grow 128
Grow 129
Grow 130
symbiote420

symbiote420

Thanks Cap, I wanna give your line a try in the near, everyone who's using it seems pleased with the results!

A

A-Roe

Nice head start, lol. I finally got mine in, gotta get em going and find my camera.

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Nice symbiote:yes I'm looking forward to seeing these gals blow up into some killer chemmy-grapefruit nuggets, LOL!

symbiote420

symbiote420

Nice symbiote:yes I'm looking forward to seeing these gals blow up into some killer chemmy-grapefruit nuggets, LOL!

Sup Jimmy?! Blowing up is an understatement bro, some of these phenos are off the hook. The more sativa leaners are skyrocketing past the more indy/chem doms even after being topped, oh yeah!...I got 8 females from the 12 bro! I'll be transplanting them from their one gal bags into 3 and 5 gal Smart Pots sometime this week. I'll post up some pics later and after I transplant.

symbiote420

symbiote420

These girls are going into bloom Sunday, (3) are in my soilmix the other (5) are in plain ol' ProMix HP and those are being fed the General Organics nute line. I'll take individual pics of the eight ladies later on 2nite.

La 132
La 133
La 134
w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice!. I think after people see how these turn out these are gonna fly off the shelves if they haven't already..

Top Bottom