This Is What You Call Dedication!

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

When it's time to go to work, it's FN time to WORK!!

My plants don't give two shits if I'm sick, injured, or dead, they still need to be taken care of. Even if I only have 1 leg to work on.

However, getting, moving, and mixing 5x 5gal buckets of nute mix is rather difficult. But I got it done.

This is what you call dedication
This is what you call dedication 2
This is what you call dedication 3
This is what you call dedication 4

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
When it's time to go to work, it's FN time to WORK!!

My plants don't give two shits if I'm sick, injured, or dead, they still need to be taken care of. Even if I only have 1 leg to work on.

However, getting, moving, and mixing 5x 5gal buckets of nute mix is rather difficult. But I got it done.

View attachment 749422 View attachment 749423 View attachment 749424 View attachment 749425
Lol get a 20-30 gl res. Then you only have to mix 1 bucket. ;) Then grab a pump and hose and you can water your whole tent from 1 spot. :cool:

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Lol get a 20-30 gl res. Then you only have to mix 1 bucket. ;) Then grab a pump and hose and you can water your whole tent from 1 spot. :cool:
I like how you roll man. Give a stoner a challenge and we become Engineers!!!!

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

It's all good now. I got used to balancing on 1 leg for a week. No more crutches, still rehabbing the knee. Flipping my room in 1 week, then a next round of cuttings to be taken. Playing catch up on all my work I've put off.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I like how you roll man. Give a stoner a challenge and we become Engineers!!!!
Can’t tell if there is a tray with drain or not but having one saves you a lot of unwarrented work. Especially after knee surgery lol.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

All plants have individual trays to monitor run off. I have it dialed in perfectly. 20 gallons waters my veg room every 4th day.

20 gallons also waters flower room every 4th day.

It's like clock work in my garden. Week after week after week.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
All plants have individual trays to monitor run off. I have it dialed in perfectly. 20 gallons waters my veg room every 4th day.

20 gallons also waters flower room every 4th day.

It's like clock work in my garden. Week after week after week.
Ya but one day you won’t need to monitor each plants run off when you learn to read your plants like me. Takes years to develope but saves a lot of work.

Top Bottom