R

redlife215

This site needs some good outdoor grow logs

This site needs some good outdoor grow logs 2
This site needs some good outdoor grow logs 3
SpiderK

SpiderK

wow awesome...... good info....

see most people light dep but if you do not have real low humidity with plants on top of eachother you have a recipe for disaster ..... and with different environments you need different set up's indeed.

and the hoops only 3/4 covered with plAstic is also more info. pictures tell u alot

thanks for the show! going big = work!

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Yeah man i am in norcal, not on the coast either so its dry right now and all summer. Its the best place in america for growinf imo thats a big reason my shit cones out so nice, nkt trying to sound cocky

Yup yup, this really is the best place to grow. My girls are going crazy right now. I'm glad I used shade cloth this year, a lot of over 100's. But I really put it up to protect em from late season hail storms like we had in my area last fall. A few of my friends lost whole crops.

Nice spot, nice set-up, nice training.

I'm a little jealous of all the room you have. Mine are at the back in the 100 gal pots, 8 weeks. The little 4 week olds are my cousin's. This has been perfect grow weather but the bugs have been insane. Hopefully one day I can have spacing like your girls in the round pots.

20170802 201933
20170802 202128

123grow

Are those Bubba Kush?? where it says.. bubbas and true og.

Top Bottom